Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo (30784 Views)

FG Tompolo Is Innocent. Use Him To Bring Peace In Niger Delta! / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by dammytosh: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
You will not or you can not.

Bros, check the pictures in people's office.

It is the Major General Mohammed Buhari(GCRF) not your home boy,

All the fuel threats will die down. by the time fuel sell for $1 per barrel and Nigeria diversify the economy and live within its means.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by solid3(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Before nko, u wan dear Babu? U will just die tuee.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Kx: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
They are all using appropriate time now.

U can't go far with that line.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Jackrich: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:
Coward...............but ur online fools were saying something else. that they are ready to burn Nigeria.
Before u come out, just know that ur chances for bail is very low. U didnt show up when the judge asked u to show up.
U will be spending quite an appreciable number of days in Kirikiri. warn ur supporters to take heart.
Hehe grin

This Olodo is here ranting .

I guess Wike's victory has finally demoralized you , just look at yourself barking and hallucinating in a faceless forum.
Nkita YORUBA. grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aufbauh:
To me IPOB is not all about Igbo even though the meaning of the abbreviation connote it.
Ipob is a platform for discounted irredentist be it a southerner or northerner wishing my beloved country evil simply because he/she lost out.

Please don't commit suicide or genocide ooo. shocked

No need for suicide, give us a bad name to warrant rampant massacre of the Igbos across Nigeria and consequent enrichment of the local by seizing our properties in the name of abandoned property. On the other side, give us a bad name to justify Nigeria military to shot us all dead in Eastern Nigeria

Igbo » IPOB » Biafra. Any other conjecture is hypocrisy by non-Igbos
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Demdem(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, why you de call am coward? Shey him send anybody message to blow hot air on his behalf? Abeg free the guy jare. You de always de vex like say person de follow you drag your wife.

Calm down baba...

If he isn't a coward, why did he have to run away when the courts summoned him? Why didn't he run away when the NIMASA thief called him to join in chopping our common wealth?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by nani212(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
And who is begging him not to go to war. A bird that perches on a drying line should be ready to dance. smh
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Demdem(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jackrich:
Hehe grin

This Olodo is here ranting .

I guess Wike's victory has finally demoralized you , just look at yourself barking and hallucinating in a faceless forum.
Nkita YORUBA. grin cheesy

Eediota, check my posts, Av been busy. Wikes victory surely was a step back but we will continue to forge ahead.
The good thing though is no fool will henceforth come online and claim apc has the judiciary in her pocket. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
IzonOwei:
let him appear na..

After that make buhari agree to resource control..

There will be no resource control. the reason is that Nigeria is one and the resources all over Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians managed by the FG. The resources were put there by God and not any tribe/group.

You will become a great grand father waiting for resource control.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:

If he isn't a coward, why did he have to run away when the courts summoned him? Why didn't he run away when the NIMASA thief called him to join in chopping our common wealth?

Forget barcanista, tompolo abi thiefpolo is a glorified coward.

See him hiding and running up and down, all we want from him is to obey court orders and surrender himself, simple.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Progressive01(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
EasternLion:

[s]TAN scoundrels dey EU compound dey do protest as am typing this.
Carry your OPC change zombies squad and go there too.

Olodo. Lunatics everywhere.[/s]
Buhari would be addressing a Special Session of EU in about a week. I hope the lunatics would be there to protest as he tells them to shove their idiotic opinions up their anal openings.

You can join them if you can.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by AlPeter: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Just like this guy. This is a wise position
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Freedom4us: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Blame Indigeneous People of Biafra (IPOB) if you have nothing to contribute.

They are reason for Nigeria's present economic slowdown and the champions of corruption in Nigeria. angry angry angry angry angry

Nothing to contribute but causing slow down?

Make sense please!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by abbaapple: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
EasternLion:

You are ezi ohia. angry

IPOB doesn't care if Tompolo wages war or not, what we know that for our own promise to the zoo, we will keep it and still warn you ahead.

You will hear from us in appropriate time, when the time comes, if you hear the word IPOB, you will hide under ur brown roof.

By the way, why have they not sent the bench warrant to the police so they can go fish him out.
Stay there and be running your mouth.

Tompolo isn't pro-Biafra, so why should we base on him.
Your Nigeria is already dead, fuccking broke and crumbling, hunger will soon follow and disenchantment.

Everything else is working out for us, just like our leader always say, the zoo will crumble on its weight.

Tompolo or not, everyone will go to his tent in nearest nearest nearest future.

This is EasternLion.

He knows zoo is crumbling, so he fights for his corner like he should.

Deluded One Nigeria people think it's just for a short while.

Easternlion knows it's gonna be for a long while.

Easternlion is smart

Be like Easternlion! cool
[/s]

Trash! IPOB go buy urslf som brain! Wit 5mb u cam here spewn trash! Mttscheewww

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by LordAdam: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:

Eediota, check my posts, Av been busy. Wikes victory surely was a step back but we will continue to forge ahead.
The good thing though is no fool will henceforth come online and claim apc has the judiciary in her pocket. grin

Anyone can still use that line and would be accurate. The Supreme Court is in a league of its own.

If many of the senators, house of reps, house of assembly members that lost their seats had the ability to appeal to the Supreme Court, their elections would have been upheld. Much of the judiciary is still in APC's pocket. For now, it appears the SCN is out of the power grapples.

An advice for you is to not be so hateful. Stay easy on the pedal sometimes...

-Lord
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by GFUBY: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
The worse mistake any man can make is to wage war against the government ,no matter how ready you are,remember this is government when she snizes everyone catches cold don't dare the government no matter who is backing you up

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Freedom4us: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

There will be no resource control. the reason is that Nigeria is one and the resources all over Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians managed by the FG. The resources were put there by God and not any tribe/group.

You will become a great grand father waiting for resource control.

One Nigeria and yet most appointments are for the north.

One Nigeria but Lagos belongs to Yoruba's.

Then our oil belongs to everybody?

You Yoruba and ur Fulani masters are deluded
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Boss13: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is not unexpected. Only those that don't know an average Ijawman will expect Tompolo to embark on suicide mission. I'm happy for his position.

I'm proud of Tompolo for heeding sane direction. I still pray that justice will be done in his case whichever way it swing(though prosecutor Keyamo is yet to win a judgement for EFCC).

He has no choice. You cannot fight a government. It appears we do not entirely understand what that means - you cannot fight a government. You can ask Ameachi, he is a living witness and don't forget that he was also part of the government plus immunity. However, he was vilified and humbled.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by dan2976: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
if he subscribes to peace then he has my full support. let his lawyers solidify his case and where agreements can be engaged for returns where necessary just like obiagena entered to return N670m.. if the story is true.... we need more common sense to prevail in Nigeria
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Gbawe: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Yes, we (IPOB) are responsible for all problems in Nigeria and deserve to be hanged in gallows.

Poor Igbo children, women and youths, second genocide loading!

Stop this pathetic show of self - pity and ''victimisation'. IPOB are currently mocked because they cheaply succumbed to the brainwashing of Kanu to then go on an insane and megalomaniac mission of peddling hate against other Nigerians and threatening to destroy Nigeria.

If sincere you will admit the grave wrongs Kanu and his brainwashed IPOB followers did before pretending to be the aggrieved Party. You guys thought we are still in the days of weak presidents you threaten and cower. Sadly for you, Buhari will not blink and he will have no qualms dealing with anyone who thinks he/she is bigger than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Freedom4us:

One Nigeria and yet most appointments are for the north.

One Nigeria but Lagos belongs to Yoruba's.

Then our oil belongs to everybody?

You Yoruba and ur Fulani masters are deluded

I am not Yoruba. Did anybody stop you from entering Lagos?

The oil belongs to Nigeria and not to you or your tribe, do you understand?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Guilty conscience.

I know how sad you and others like you who've been beating the drums of war and cheering the criminals on would be reading this news.

There would be no major confrontation between the militants and the army- bad for yall Ipod apologists.

You are right, we (ndigbo) are criminals, vandals and economic saboteurs that deserve to be shot at pointblank. angry angry
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Progressive01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are right, we (ndigbo) are criminals, vandals and economic saboteurs that deserve to be shot at pointblank. angry angry
Ndigbo are not and will never be criminals. IPOD members and apologists are. That is the difference. Not all Igbos support those crooks and dead beats. Get that into your head.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gbawe:

Stop this pathetic show of self - pity and ''victimisation'. IPOB are currently mocked because they cheaply succumbed to the brainwashing of Kanu to then go on an insane and megalomaniac mission of peddling hate against other Nigerians and threatening to destroy Nigeria.

If sincere you will admit the grave wrongs Kanu and his brainwashed IPOB followers did before pretending to be the aggrieved Party. You guys thought we are still in the days of weak presidents you threaten and cower. Sadly for you, Buhari will not blink and he will have no qualms dealing with anyone who thinks he/she is bigger than Nigeria.

Oh yes,
Comrade Gbawe is wiser and more accomplished than all IPOB in Nigeria and in the diaspora.

See a poor church rat comparing himself with IPOB. Wonders they say shall never end.

Get lost

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by XploraBen(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tompolo vs FG...let's see how it plays out.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by erico2k2(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ipob will be disappointed with Tompolo, their reigning warlord that will make the zoo to fall has decided not to embark on mission impossible.

They built their hope on Asari, Asari ran to cotonu.
They trooped behind the deluded Nnamdi Kanu as a savior, he was cheaply arrested and taken to the dungeon.
They turned to Tompolo, lo and behold he dash their hope.

Ipob who do you turn to when the only person that will stop you from crying is exactly the same person making you to cry? cheesy
How is he related to IPOB?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Ndigbo are not and will never be criminals. IPOD members and apologists are. That is the difference. Not all Igbos support those crooks and dead beats. Get that into your head.

IPOB are majority Ndigbo - Fact

Come and kill us all and forever enjoy a happy and prosperous Nigeria.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by APCcrimesHD: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Meeeeen, this Tompolo is hot o...He no fear any baga!

"I will appear at the appropriate time"..hmmmmm!

A man of his own government! He sets his own date and not bubu setting date for him. GOVERNMENT Tompolo!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

I am not Yoruba. Did anybody stop you from entering Lagos?

The oil belongs to Nigeria and not to you or your tribe, do you understand?
Oga the Oil is in the land nd the land d belongs to people.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by nairaman66(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijustdey:
* Says he’ll appear in court when he’s ready

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-will-not-wage-war-against-fg-tompolo/

Tompolo: you don't have the capacity to wage war against the FG! You were too selfish and gulped all the billions alone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki's CCT Trial: What Nigerians Are Saying Will Shock You / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.