Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo (30760 Views)

FG Tompolo Is Innocent. Use Him To Bring Peace In Niger Delta! / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by cktheluckyman: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
akreest:
It is very heart warming to hear that Tompolo is considering submitting himself to the laws of the land rather than remain a fugitive from the law. The law considers everyone innocent until proven guilty. He will have a chance to prove his innocence in court and have this matter resolved one way or another.

However, I hope his legal team has briefed him properly that his chances of getting bail are very slim having refused to show up in court despite being so summoned. His supporters should therefore not start shouting 'victimisation' if he is denied bail.

For your mind Tompolo would show up in court abi? You have not even arrested him you are already threatening him with no bail!! You yorubas and mouth
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chubhiee: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gbawe:

Rant and rave all you want. The reality is that Buhari has demystified you guys and shown you to be nothing but empty chest-beaters and braggarts who only know to issue empty threats and impotent ultimatums. No one takes you IPOB wailer seriously any more and your only achievement has been to disgrace yourselves and then put decent Igbos under a negative spotlight because of one mentally unstable nuisance called Kanu. You IPOB clowns have set your ethnic group back no end because of the egotism and tribalism many warned you about.

You all lost the plot when Kanu started anchoring his secession plot on a mission of fighting and killing Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani and you backed his lunacy when you should have spoken against it vehemently. I heard the guys ranting incoherently in one of his tirade about "blood moon" and I thought to myself how sad it is that it is this crazy mofo Igbo youths have chosen to follow all in the name of some perceived marginalisation when the fact is that it is all poor Nigerians, whatever their ethic group, who are marginalised by the thieving elites. For example, Dasuki shared the loot with Hausa.Fulani,Yoruba, Igbo et al. Yet did he give you and any IPOB youth a kobo? Did Metuh share even one kobo with you? You have not dealt with your many, many thieving leaders and misrulers in Igbo land yet you decided to elevate the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani to your public enemy number one. Well, enjoy the damage you have done to your region and spare us the self-pity. You brought it upon yourself.
All this long emotional epistle on top iPod matter?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
LordAdam:

Anyone can still use that line and would be accurate. The Supreme Court is in a league of its own.

If many of the senators, house of reps, house of assembly members that lost their seats had the ability to appeal to the Supreme Court, their elections would have been upheld. Much of the judiciary is still in APC's pocket. For now, it appears the SCN is out of the power grapples.

An advice for you is to not be so hateful. Stay easy on the pedal sometimes...

-Lord

Are u aware that even some appreciable pdp members also benefitted from the lower court judgements? Does it mean that these courts for these ones did a good work but to those that didn't favour them, they didn't?
Ur line of thinking doesn't fly. Allegations of judgement influence to favour the ruling party is just a figment of imagination of such. It has no basis whatsoever. If Buhari was that type of person, don't think it's impossible even till the supreme Court. The judges there, are they spirits? They are humans like u and I. What will it take Buhari to see CJN in confidence being fellow abokis?
Deal with it, the judiciary has done what she feels best in their wisdom. No influence wheresoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chubhiee: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

For your mind Tompolo would show up in court abi? You have not even arrested him you are already threatening him with no bail!! You yorubas and mouth
Gbawe is leading the way to arrest and talk Tompolo into jail armed with long emotional epistle.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by busomma: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tompolo or whatever ur name is, stop arrogating to urself powers u never had. What made u think that u & ur Co criminals can withstand the mighty power of Nigeria when it's brought to bear on u? Don't forget u're not dealing with ur clueless kinsman but a full decorated retired general. U will easily be smoked out of ur den when he has time to handle ur nuisance.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chuose: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

There will be no resource control. the reason is that Nigeria is one and the resources all over Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians managed by the FG. The resources were put there by God and not any tribe/group.

You will become a great grand father waiting for resource control.

If its one Nigeria as you say then why are Ibo people always being threatened in Lagos!

The Oba of Lagos threatened to drown Ibo people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

All Yoruba's say that Lagos belongs to them.

PLEASE EXPLAIN IN ONE NIGERIA HOW COME BUHARI IS CLEARING NORTHERNISING THE GOVT
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
IzonOwei:
we dey wait...and who are you by the way...leech... angry angry angry....travel to saudi arabia and claim their oil since God created the world...olodo... angry angry...its because of your kind Nigeria cant progress...i hope you move down to the niger delta and enjoy the gas flares...make i no catch you oo... angry angry....

This is why I say you are very silly.

Am I from Saudi Arabia? Why should I go there to claim what God has given to them?

I am a Nigerian and can claim all that God has given to us as Nigerians. angry angry

Do any how and see any how, nonsense.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chuose: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

You must be very silly, who are you to threaten me?

Let me warn you that the oil in Nigeria whether in Niger Delta and any attempt to claim our collective wealth will be properly addressed.

The Nigerian Army, Navy & Airforce is on standby to flatten any region that troubles Nigeria.

try and see.

Have you seen again saying the Niger Delta Oil is collective wealth but Lagos belongs to the Yorubas

[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by LordAdam: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:

Are u aware that even some appreciable pdp members also benefitted from the lower court judgements? Does it mean that these courts for these ones did a good work but to those that didn't favour them, they didn't?
Ur line of thinking doesn't fly. Allegations of judgement influence to favour the ruling party is just a figment of imagination of such. It has no basis whatsoever. If Buhari was that type of person, don't think it's impossible even till the supreme Court. The judges there, are they spirits? They are humans like u and I. What will it take Buhari to see CJN in confidence being fellow abokis?
Deal with it, the judiciary has done what she feels best in their wisdom. No influence wheresoever.

Politics is a game of interest. The Rivers election tribunal was moved from Port Harcourt to Abuja. Same thing with the Taraba tribunal. Who won in both cases?

If not for the supreme court, Wike would have had a rerun. If APC would have won the rerun is debate for another day, but look at the cumulative number of seats PDP lost in the Rivers State House of Assembly and the emergence of the Speaker.

APC would be foolish to want to capture all of Nigeria, but they sure as well (you do know that) wanted to take up strategical SS states primarily Rivers to further their drive.

Next stop is Akwa Ibom.

The Supreme Court Justices are some of the most powerful men in the country. They are not hoi polloi tribunal officers that are appointed and disbanded at will.

The different branches of the Judiciary are open to different level of influences. Even the Delta State Tribunal was influenced by the sitting governor. How then do you think that the Rivers State Tribunal and other tribunals of states that interest APC will not be influenced by the ruling party?

In any case, there's no reason to prolong this discussion.

Have a nice day.

-Lord
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by philips70(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
IzonOwei bros Tompolo don say him go appear for court. When I de tell una say it is the appropriate route una de run mouth.

Oya make you come read ooo

So Izonwei said Tompolo should commit suicide? Let's keep on assuming war with the FG when the real enemies sit in our various state govt houses. By the time we realize, oil will be just one commodity to the FG and the state governors have looted 13% derivation for many years in connivance with the Tompolos and with zero development to show for it.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:
Coward...............but ur online fools were saying something else. that they are ready to burn Nigeria.
Before u come out, just know that ur chances for bail is very low. U didnt show up when the judge asked u to show up.
U will be spending quite an appreciable number of days in Kirikiri. warn ur supporters to take heart.

He's from Warri. He'll spend his days in okere
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
philips70:

So Izonwei said Tompolo should commit suicide? Let's keep on assuming war with the FG when the real enemies sit in our various state govt houses. By the time we realize, oil will be just one commodity to the FG and the state governors have looted 13% derivation for many years in connivance with the Tompolos and with zero development to show for it.
Hahhaahhahahaha no mind my brother jare
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
LordAdam:

Politics is a game of interest. The Rivers election tribunal was moved from Port Harcourt to Abuja. Same thing with the Taraba tribunal. Who won in both cases?

If not for the supreme court, Wike would have had a rerun. If APC would have won the rerun is debate for another day, but look at the cumulative number of seats PDP lost in the Rivers State House of Assembly and the emergence of the Speaker.

APC would be foolish to want to capture all of Nigeria, but they sure as well (you do know that) wanted to take up strategical SS states primarily Rivers to further their drive.

Next stop is Akwa Ibom.

The Supreme Court Justices are some of the most powerful men in the country. They are not hoi polloi tribunal officers that are appointed and disbanded at will.

The different branches of the Judiciary are open to different level of influences. Even the Delta State Tribunal was influenced by the sitting governor. How then do you think that the Rivers State Tribunal and other tribunals of states that interest APC will not be influenced by the ruling party?

In any case, there's no reason to prolong this discussion.

Have a nice day.

-Lord
[b]
That the tribunal moved from ph to abuja is immaterial. The Supreme Court herself sanction it remember. Wike went to court to challenge it but he lost.
Don't get me wrong, I may have accepted the ruling but obviously don't agree with it. Am based here in rivers and I know for a fact that anything except election held here so it would have been appropriate if a re run held.

When u say apc in relation to rivers, are u reffering to Northerners? Those contesting wikes emergence, are they not bona-fide rivers indigenes themselves? Of cos these ones also want power so it isn't out of place. And besides in the whole of ss except Edo, they are much more grounded here so their chances are high. These people in question aren't foreigners, they are part and sons of the soil themselves.

Again, u can choose to continue to lay baseless accusations against the judiciary but that doesn't make it so. Judges acts and judged based on facts presented to them and whether we like it or not, they are humans themselves. Remember, if a judge in a lower court can make a mistake, those in the supreme Court can also. They aren't super human. I for one strongly believe that the supreme Court has made a blunder however nothing anyone can do about that now.[/b]
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by 3pside: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Won't b surprise if Africanus is responsible for d bombing since he is an active APC member we all in Bayelsa know of his relationship wit APC candidate in Bayelsa.in fact how come d APC card carrying militants have no allegations against them,all living n big houses and driving good cars.Come down to Bayelsa and c d kind of building Africanus built wit d name General boldly written.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chubhiee: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
3pside:
Won't b surprise if Africanus is responsible for d bombing since he is an active APC member we all in Bayelsa know of his relationship wit APC candidate in Bayelsa.in fact how come d APC card carrying militants have no allegations against them,all living n big houses and driving good cars.Come down to Bayelsa and c d kind of building Africanus built wit d name General boldly written.
Don't mind gullible Nigerians who can't ask the right questions.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

This is why I say you are very silly.

Am I from Saudi Arabia? Why should I go there to claim what God has given to them?

I am a Nigerian and can claim all that God has given to us as Nigerians. angry angry

Do any how and see any how, nonsense.
we are from the world and should claim everything in it...i am only showing you how daft you are when you kick against regionalism/resource control with the example that we all own the oil by virtue of the fact that it is Gods creation for all...mumu... angry angry angry....foolish leech...
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Gbawe: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
chubhiee:

Gbawe is leading the way to arrest and talk Tompolo into jail armed with long emotional epistle.

Keep watching. How many individuals have you lot made your champion who will defy Buhari and bring Nigeria to her knees? First you bet and lost on GEJ and his army of empty threat issuers like Edwin Clark, Asari Doku-orobo et al. You then placed all hope on Kanu and he is now totally demystified and fighting for his liberty. Una back Metuh to come out on top yet he is becoming more sober daily. ICC, the UK and other foreign champions' you pinned your hope on have no interest in associating with your troublesome behaviour. Tompolo is now your last hope. We will see how he fares with a President who believes, with every fibre of his being, that no individual or group should terrorise a nation and hold her to ransom.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demdem:

[b]
That the tribunal moved from ph to abuja is immaterial. The Supreme Court herself sanction it remember. Wike went to court to challenge it but he lost.
Don't get me wrong, I may have accepted the ruling but obviously don't agree with it. Am based here in rivers and I know for a fact that anything except election held here so it would have been appropriate if a re run held.

When u say apc in relation to rivers, are u reffering to Northerners? Those contesting wikes emergence, are they not bona-fide rivers indigenes themselves? Of cos these ones also want power so it isn't out of place. And besides in the whole of ss except Edo, they are much more grounded here so their chances are high. These people in question aren't foreigners, they are part and sons of the soil themselves.

Again, u can choose to continue to lay baseless accusations against the judiciary but that doesn't make it so. Judges acts and judged based on facts presented to them and whether we like it or not, they are humans themselves. Remember, if a judge in a lower court can make a mistake, those in the supreme Court can also. They aren't super human. I for one strongly believe that the supreme Court has made a blunder however nothing anyone can do about that now.[/b]
demdem just get ready to see the loot your holy messiah ameachi raked from the rivers people...just wait small... grin grin grin...ameachi wanted a rerun so that he can cover up his sorry corrupt assss...but shows over...its time to roll out his evil deeds... cool cool cool
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
3pside:
philips70...the bolded has always been my problem with the present hypocritical administration...
tompolo as i know has got two firms employing a lot of niger deltans...so at least he is contributing to growth and employment....

why chase only tompolo and leave the other militants....where is ayiri....i think e don join apc...

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is not unexpected. Only those that don't know an average Ijawman will expect Tompolo to embark on suicide mission. I'm happy for his position.

I'm proud of Tompolo for heeding sane direction. I still pray that justice will be done in his case whichever way it swing(though prosecutor Keyamo is yet to win a judgement for EFCC).
Festus Keyamo won the case for EFCC that landed Bode George in jail.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by jarmy: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Those who are waiting for the down fall of Nigeria will be disappointed in Jesus name (AMen)
BankeSmalls:
This is disappointing! Am already waiting to see the start of the 3rd world war starting from Nigeria tongue
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by chubhiee: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gbawe:

Keep watching. How many individuals have you lot made your champion who will defy Buhari and bring Nigeria to her knees? First you bet and lost on GEJ and his army of empty threat issuers like Edwin Clark, Asari Doku-orobo et al. You then placed all hope on Kanu and he is now totally demystified and fighting for his liberty. Una back Metuh to come out on top yet he is becoming more sober daily. ICC, the UK and other foreign champions' you pinned your hope on have no interest in associating with your troublesome behaviour. Tompolo is now your last hope. We will see how he fares with a President who believes, with every fibre of his being, that no individual or group should terrorise a nation and hold her to ransom.
In your little mind you missed El Zaky and maybe Fayose.
The country is already a mess economically and more divided along tribal and religious line ever since your Apc and Buhari took over. blackmail and blame passing is now the last hope of Apc and Buhari while the nation is already crippled.

Next after bullying everyone to join Apc with efcc is to proceed and massacre the rest right?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by fortune1968: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
I dey laaafuu o. Why not?
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Gbawe: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
busomma:
Tompolo or whatever ur name is, stop arrogating to urself powers u never had. What made u think that u & ur Co criminals can withstand the mighty power of Nigeria when it's brought to bear on u? Don't forget u're not dealing with ur clueless kinsman but a full decorated retired general. U will easily be smoked out of ur den when he has time to handle ur nuisance.

Don't mind them. Same way they hyped and worshipped Kanu till the hateful fool thought he was invincible and could dare a legitimate President he ran around disrespecting with the tag of "terrorist" and "paedophile". Now Tompolo is their new local champion. I will just advise Government (Tompolo) to not listen to these praise singers. He should go and face his charges. As far as I know, loot recovery is uppermost on Buhari's agenda and those who cooperate and return stolen money willingly will get that taken into consideration. Try and be problematic like Metuh and rot in jail. These guys should simply return the billions because we need it desperately right now.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Anijay1212(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:
Come to court and see

“I will appear in court at the appropriate time." Tompolo (Economic crimes)
“I will speak at the appropriate time." Jonathan (Armsgate)
“I will reply at the appropriate time." Dogara (OBJ's letter)
"I will become governor at the appropriate time." Faleke (Kogi election)
My favourite nairalander how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Eedrice1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Boss I Like Ur View Die. Nemesis On D Way. Jail Loading.........7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0........Locked Up.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by sammhi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
only a fool destroys the plate he is using to feed! Tompolo has made billions from Nigeria...so why will he fight or go to war? it makes no rational sense. only hungry man go to war ....Tompolo is even overfed... what and why will he fight? there is no basis for the fight or war
Now EFcc will calm down since their main objective was the Rivers election which won't hold!
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
IzonOwei:
we are from the world and should claim everything in it...i am only showing you how daft you are when you kick against regionalism/resource control with the example that we all own the oil by virtue of the fact that it is Gods creation for all...mumu... angry angry angry....foolish leech...

We will continue to take Nigerian oil whether you like it or not not mr izon or whatever you call yourself.

If you think you are strong do any how and see the might of the Nigerian military.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

We we continue to take Nigerian oil whether you like it or not not mr izon or whatever you call yourself.

If you think you are strong do any how and see the might of the Nigerian military.
and we will seek for true federalism till it materializes you freaking goat...you dont even know regionalism will help this backward nation..you dont know it will create jobs for your children....olodo... angry angry angry angry
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by sammhi(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
busomma:

it is idiots close to those in power like you that turn Libya, Somalia, Syria etc to what they are today. the rt is very easy to start trouble but yu may never know d outcome
fools like you can't think but talk or write wmorionla and provocative lines...so in your warped mind, only Tompolo is a criminal as judge in your court...Ayiri is not because he is in your party...nugeria ns looting Nigeria started since 1960 ...but your bigotrd mind it started with GEJ ....
your likes are only fit to be sacrificed to S devil because that is the one occupying your soul.
Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by EastanPower(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
IzonOwei:
and we will seek for true federalism till it materializes you freaking goat...you dont even know regionalism will help this backward nation..you dont know it will create jobs for your children....olodo... angry angry angry angry

You will never get any regionalism because we know you want to use that opportunity to corner the nation's oil but Nigeria will never let that happen.

You will become a grand father waiting for resource control, better go and get something useful to do with your life and stop trying to corner Nigeria's wealth for your tribe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Wage War Against FG – Tompolo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
EastanPower:

You will never get any regionalism because we know you want to use that opportunity to corner the nation's oil but Nigeria will never let that happen.

You will become a grand father waiting for resource control, better go and get something useful to do with your life and stop trying to corner Nigeria's wealth for your tribe. grin grin
i laugh at you...regionalism is what will help this god forsaken nation...you are compound fool not to understand that...olodo rabata...and resource control we must get,....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.