Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (59560 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / To Pinkjacket9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Johnsown1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
oh I see.... Tanx anyways
UR WELCOME anyways
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by ItzladyP24(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:
Worwor x worwor. grin
= worwor d worwor
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by funnynation(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
menabae:
oh I see.... Tanx anyways
So you bi ibo? Tell me somthing
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin NL is the only place u act wild and weird

Offline, u re cool, calm, friendly, and quiet.. undecided
Like seriously grin i am not all wat u describe!
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jeez see how he grabbed hmmmm
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Like seriously grin i am not all wat u describe!
shocked really?
OK describe urself grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
vizkiz:
so this is the girl who took over your music career? No wonder why you no see better song sing grin grin
I can see your hand feeling the boobs sha wink

Grab that shiit like you own it.... Grab it Morafurcker angry

**modified ****

Somebody said I should ask that what is that in her nose? I hope it's not mucous.... Iyanma lipsrsealed

Isn't this the same girl that created a thread about Airforce1 cheating on her last month

www.nairaland.com/2785872/im-heart-broken-right-now

Going through her threads now, all she ever did was create a thread about Airforce1... Call me crazy but I am 80% sure Airforce1 is behind the female account. The lady might be one of his local girlfriends he is using her picture to run another account.... BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Why must you be so cruel? angry grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:
Worwor x worwor. grin

So you are saying they both pretty? cheesy grin tongue
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Airforce1:
Whenever I'm with this beautiful pinkjacket9 of a girl, I feel so on top of The world.

She's fun to be with and ginger me a lot. cheesy

Pinky you rock cheesy kiss

No woman will never be jealous of that and no man will never claim that. Perfect couple. grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked really?
OK describe urself grin
grin no,btw u dont get tired? cheesy
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin no,btw u dont get tired? cheesy

Tired of chatting with u?
Or tired of causing trouble? grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tired of chatting with u?
Or tired of causing trouble? grin
Both grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Both grin

U

Are

Stuck

With

Me grin
Why not drop ur digits? Let's hook up like Airforce.1 n dat lady with black armpits grin cheesy
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

U

Are

Stuck

With

Me grin
Why not drop ur digits? Let's hook up like Airforce.1 n dat lady with black armpits grin cheesy
Drop my digit bawo? shocked angry i cant hook up with u cos of ur smelly mouth!
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Ana5000(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wow. Nairalanders just made my Camon C8 overheat. You guys are mean o. See how you guys are insulting them. Chai. I'm so afraid of you all.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettythicksme:

undecided nne,biko nu
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by robosky02(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettythicksme:

ok well said

cos your number is busy on my line lol

Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Vikky014(f): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
pinkjacket9:

Thanks sugar kiss kiss

Missing you already cry
really

Airforce1 r u sure u r not the one handling this account I cant believ a girl posted this
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
robosky02:

ok well said

cos your number is busy on my line lol
grin grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided nne,biko nu
grin grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by robosky02(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jst to let him park well
no space at the thicksme juction

prettythicksme:
grin grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin
U think I don't know ur tribe? tongue
prettythicksme:
grin grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin
U think I don't know ur tribe? tongue
Oya tell me grin
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oya tell me grin

U re an igbo lady, ain't u?
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I can't see anyfin.. grin

Fanx anyways

I've seen her lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Seen.

Those eyes tho.. kiss kiss wanna make me cum grin

In the voice of Prettythicksme --" u look good" kiss kiss kiss

Ask me why I am plastering ur lips with kisses grin

I was hoping she didn't show you angry

Pretty baby kiss
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

I was hoping she didn't show you angry

Pretty baby kiss
grin shocked hoping? Ur "Hope" came late grin

Yeah, she is prwetty cool kiss
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Re u d lady on ur dp? lipsrsealed
Nubian113:

I've seen her lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin cheesy
Re u d lady on ur dp? lipsrsealed

Nope not me. *shakes her head vigorously* lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Smellymouth: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Nope not me. *shakes her head vigorously* lipsrsealed

Hey, easy with the head shakes
Headache is real undecided
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hey, easy with the head shakes
Headache is real undecided

grin grin grin grin

Don't take my pandol then undecided
Re: 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos by misspicy(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrsChima:

No woman will never be jealous of that and no man will never claim that. Perfect couple. grin
mama smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.