Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

"We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha (44504 Views)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Emperor4God(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
The Reason Imo State is Broke is there incompetent Freemason Governor

The state has no money and the Governor spent N600 million on a Christmas Tree.
Unless the tree was gotten from the garden of eden, why will it cost that much?

The Imo state government has broken a record by erecting the tallest Christmas tree in Nigeria.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt11gkr51m0pcg.846c2eee.jpg[/img]
Earlier this month, Governor Rochas Okorocha reportedly approved N600 million for this Christmas tree and New Year decorations.

The cost is really shocking considering the fact that the state workers have not been paid salaries for several months.

Undoubtedly, the tree and its price have triggered emotional reactions among Nigerians who started blaming Governor Okorocha, appealing to his conscience.

See https://www.naij.com/677247-see-christmas-tree-cost-imo-state-government-n600-million-photo.html
[size=14pt]Then this useless Godless governor spent so much build a Church full of Freemason symbols[/size]

The Church he built has a Pyramid as the entrance

The Ceiling is a Freemason Maltese Cross

The whole Roof is surrounded by little blue Pyramids. Blue is a favored masonic colour

The Masonic Inspired Church Rochas built.
Why build a church & dedicate it to the god of freemasonry ?

Goodbye Imo State Library. Welcome Rochas’ Church!

Last weekend, I couldn’t control the tears that flowed freely when I drove past Modotel Roundabout in Owerri, Imo State, and saw a beautiful chapel erected at the spot where Imo State Library formerly stood. As much as I struggle to avoid putting either Imo State or its Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha on the spot, nothing breaks the heart more than learning that Imo State Library was demolished to pave way for a magnificent church edifice that is hardly in use. This is a wrongdoing that is not only abominable in the 21st century, but also totally unsupportable by every imaginable and unimaginable reason in the world.

Full Story see
https://victoriaohaeri./2015/10/29/goodbye-imo-state-library-welcome-rochas-church/

[size=14pt]You can see that Rochas is a Joke
We are sorry for Imo State People for having a terrible governor rigged onto them
[/size]

PS
For explanation on how the Maltese Cross is a Freemason in being,
see
http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by poseidon12: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
irepagbor:

This people have no meaningful resources, only palm tree.
no food.
They don't pay tax.
they steal public fund.
Their soil is rocky and ravaged by bomb during the last civil war.

ONLY GOD KNOWS KNOW THEIR DREAM BIAFRA CAN SURVIVE? MAY GOD DELIVER THEM.

Clap for yourself. And you don't think palm trees qualify as useful resource? In case you don't know, Malaysia can feed the whole of Nigeria with what they earn from palm trees.

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ilovecritics(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
erunz:
IMO State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, yesterday disclosed that the state is insolvent, as its monthly wage bill has outstripped its monthly statutory allo­cation from the Federal Government. The governor said monthly servicing of the bailout fund has further compounded the situation.

This was just as he reiterated that there was no go­ing back on the state government’s decision to con­cession the management of parastatals.

Okorocha, who revealed this when he spoke to newsmen at the Government House in Owerri said the monthly wage of the state had always been high­er than what the state receives from federal alloca­tions and internally generated revenue.

“The monthly wage bill of the state is N4.2 bil­lion which is far higher than what we receive from federal allocation including the internally generated revenue which means that the state government has always been operating on a deficit. As at December 31, 2015 the state received N1.9 billion from the Federal Government while the monthly wage bill of the state for the same period was N4.2 billion.”

“We cannot continue to patch a cracked wall as if all is well, we need to break it down in order to rebuild it, and the current wage bill of the state is be­yond our capacity. Imo State now receives the least allocation among the South-East states because of the monthly repayment of the bailout fund which the state took from the Federal Government, a situation which has further compounded the financial situa­tion of the state.” The governor insisted that in spite of the financial dilemma of the state, no worker is being owed any salary.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/imo-is-broke-okorocha/

[size=24pt]I FEEL SO BAD FOR IMO STATE.

THIS FUC4ER SPENT N600 MILLION LAST DECEMBER ON CHRISTMAS TREE AND DECORATIONS.

N600,000 MILLION NAIRA - LAST YEAR, HIS FAMILY SAID THE HOUSE COOK ABSCONDED WITH OVER N500 MILLION.
HE HAS CRIPPLED IMO. HE OWNS EVERYTHING IN IMO.

I KNOW IT WILL JUST TAKE THE NEXT GOVERNMENT TO PROBE AND PUT HIM AWAY. BUHARI JUST STARTED IT, YOU WILL EXPECT THE NEXT GOVERNMENT TO RETALIATE. BUT IN BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. ROCHAS MAY JUST BE USED TO MAKE AN EXPLANATION.
OH, HOW I WISH FOR THAT DAY!!

THIS GUY IS DUMB TOO!! DON'T FORGET THAT **[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by babestella: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Go for another bailout. The visionless leader we have does not know what bailout is, how and when it should be given.
They just told him bailout is about giving money to states or private companies and he quickly jumped into giving out bailout just to gain popularity. Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by jmama101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
No problems at all, that what the state want
So after all this Christmas decoration shits of a thing he's now telling us super story
Well is a pit, I'm really very sorry for the forth coming government that will take over from him

STUPID MAN @ Okorocha

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by betterABIAstate: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Another good reason why APC will be chased out of southeast

4 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
I knew this thread will end up becoming a masturbating tool for 'the wailers'. grin Okay, According to Rochas, Imo state is broke! So what?
Did Imolites ask you for sympathy? Weep for your states and leave Imo people alone to settle scores with their Governor. grin
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
poseidon12:

Clap for yourself. And you don't think palm trees qualify as useful resource? In case you don't know, Malaysia can feed the whole of Nigeria with what they earn from palm trees.

I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THERE IS MORE PALM IN ONDO, EDO, DELTA THAT THE ENTIRE EAST? MAKE YOUR RESEARCH AND GET BACK TO ME.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by kizyalex10(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
one thing about us Nigerians is that,we always presume the uncertain future to be better than the present good we have.when ohakim was in power,@least I saw good things he did,especially that okigwe road from imsu,he dualised the roads.most people didn't appreciate him nd was calling him ikiri,because the stupid okoroocha came nd promised them heaven on earth.that imo has money nd since he could afford free education as a single individual.then imo state have a lot of resources which he accused ohakim of stealing.now this made the idle nd lazy men in imo see him. As a messiah.thank God he is eating his words.i told people then who voted him that the will regret thier decision.i guess I wasn't wrong afterall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by phanshark(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
erunz:
IMO State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, yesterday disclosed that the state is insolvent, as its monthly wage bill has outstripped its monthly statutory allo­cation from the Federal Government. The governor said monthly servicing of the bailout fund has further compounded the situation.

This was just as he reiterated that there was no go­ing back on the state government’s decision to con­cession the management of parastatals.

Okorocha, who revealed this when he spoke to newsmen at the Government House in Owerri said the monthly wage of the state had always been high­er than what the state receives from federal alloca­tions and internally generated revenue.

“The monthly wage bill of the state is N4.2 bil­lion which is far higher than what we receive from federal allocation including the internally generated revenue which means that the state government has always been operating on a deficit. As at December 31, 2015 the state received N1.9 billion from the Federal Government while the monthly wage bill of the state for the same period was N4.2 billion.”

“We cannot continue to patch a cracked wall as if all is well, we need to break it down in order to rebuild it, and the current wage bill of the state is be­yond our capacity. Imo State now receives the least allocation among the South-East states because of the monthly repayment of the bailout fund which the state took from the Federal Government, a situation which has further compounded the financial situa­tion of the state.” The governor insisted that in spite of the financial dilemma of the state, no worker is being owed any salary.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/imo-is-broke-okorocha/
. Pls somebody should forward dis to elrufai kd governor, caus he seems to be going through Rocha's footsteps.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by EreluY(f): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
In decent climes, the person at the helm of affairs either works frantically to fix the problem or resigns to let someone with clues resolve the problems for the benefit of the people. That's clearly not the case with the zoo called Naija and the chimpanzees directing its affairs. Worst still the down-trodden, for peanuts, would fight and kill each other in other to keep these buffoons in government. Nigerians deserve the people leading them.

6 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by sukkot: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
we thank God for buhari and dwindling oil prices. this is the beginning of suffering in the nation. maybe when ndigbo has suffered well well they will turn against jonathan and pdp who killed this country.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by coolfredo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
ekafine:

for the first time Rochas is facing the reality. You want your governor to lie that all is well when in actual sense the State is broke, down and out? whoever that will rule imo state next will have to beg for another state to annex imo state. APC should stay very far from Akwaibom. cheesy
babe girl APC no fit cum near aks my land of promise,

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by sarutobie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
"no amount of revenue will ever be enough for a wasteful government " Mazi Onovo 2016...I said it on another thread that the likes of abagworo and beremx were feeding fat from the droppings off rochas' table..chai my people my people! ndi imo ndo!

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Dedetwo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
I have always known that this Okoroawusa is the worst thing that has happened to Imo State. I saw this jackass in 2011 on Douglas Road, Owerri and declared that Okorocha is a patented fool and incredible human accident.

5 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Justiyke4u: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
They should sell that Christmas tree na

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by betterABIAstate: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
IMO state is currently the least developing state in southeast, nothing is currently happening there.

The pace of development in southeast since the recent regime Imo na last. Rochas hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by SamUtaji: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Can't pay salary but can buy Chrismas tree with #600m. Is there any rationality in that?

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by kachnov(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
that's where welfarism government gets you.

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
And the thought of this man wanting to be President of Nigeria. Inherited a very rich state and turned everything upsidedown. He once said IMO state is so rich that we don't know what to do with money. Took over 200 vagabonds on industrial tour of Malaysia on more than two occasions. Used IMO money to build irrelevant schools for idle. The count is endless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Edygrin:
Who broke it?
.........Abeg help me ask that Okorocha boy of a man?

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Maybe he should visit http://thedollarjob.com/?invite=282
To make cool cash.. .
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ajepako(f): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
And saint buhari will not bother to probe where the money went in that state..

Opps! I forgot its only PDP members that are corrupt

Besides, a huge chunk of the money that broke IMO state went to buhari's campaign.

So, who says buhari isn't fighting corruption?

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by tivta(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
What a shame, but it makes me wonder how willie is getting his funds? I did not hear of him borrowing money, these governors are terrible human beings...

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Sonsquest: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Any Imolite looking for work should email me at sonsquest@gmail.com. We have poultry jobs, supermarket jobs....security....cashiers....Bakery etc. Hurry up and write for details. Only qualified people.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Eluwilussit(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Before I read it, lemme first curse this ewu awusa: Thunder fire dat your stupid mouth wey u use talk this rubbish.

Now make I go read am. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Observant: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bad governance really take its toll on the people and the state.

I remember growing up in the defunct IMO state prior creation of abia from it. I would also complain to my father how our home town in anambra was backward and looks like a bush.
Today the reserve is the case, my hometown has undergone unimaginable development.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Dedetwo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
I do not blame the fools that parade themselves as politicians in the zoo called Nigeria but most moronic Nigerians who have allowed the silly counterculture to override their sensibilities. In today’s Nigeria if you give Nigerians a loaf of bread for free, they could allow you take over the running of their household. These con men come across as philanthropists only to show their diabolical characters when they get to the corridor of power. In addition, they have uncountable so-called men of God in their troops. Look at the jackass that claims to be a corruption fighter when indeed he is a product of corruptible endeavors. In fact, it sucks be a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Okorocha should shut d hell up

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by tpiaobsession: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dedetwo:
I have always known that this Okoroawusa is the worst thing that has happened to Imo State. I saw this jackass in 2011 on Douglas Road, Owerri and declared that Okorocha is a patented fool and incredible human accident.

how do you get that impression just by seeing someone.

wait, 2011 again?
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Excellentmind: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
This OKOROAWUSA of a governor will never stop amazing the world. In a pool of advisers, yet run out of ideas on how to move forward the state he took over its governance in a state of abundance. Please take the exit if you are out of ideas.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by globalresource: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
erunz:
First it was Osun now Imo state have joined the state of onigbese . But why won't they be broke when they used their state funds to sponsor Buhari presidential campaign

So Ondo state too financed Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.