Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

"We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha (44472 Views)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / Unpaid Salaries: Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 29, 2016
ikechu1278:

Is this illiterate serious. Blogger? More example of this goat ignorance and stupidity. That data came straight from MAFAP, which a section of UN organization. Which works alongside OECD and the federal government of that Nigeria. Funded by both USAID and Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Is that what your dumb@ss is calling a blogger?

As I said you are braid dead. Another evidence your inability to read as well. The picture showed the Niger delta production alone. There are more state that produce palm. The entire SE does, which that paragraph even said it. The three states you mentioned produce the least palm in south.

You're a proud South West dumb@ss

While I'm at it, produce that so called data you claim you have. I'll be waiting for it

why anybody against big head igbo is tagged as yoruba.?
Ishi iyoba gbu ishi onu-ile, ndi ewobi mari leni ewen-we.........ohun nnei kiri agwa......... ozun ri ogbemudein bui obi ma ali.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 29, 2016
ikechu1278:
Irepagbor where the hell is the so called "data and figure" from NIFOR. I actually just went straight to their website and they don't even have any statistic posted up. In fact, their statistics page directs you straight to a not find link so I would love to see the data and figure you claim you got from there.

I'm waiting

if you need statistics from NIFOR, you go their to their head office in Benin or extension office close to you..... most organization in Nigeria dont update website regularly.
Some ministry dont even have website
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 4:22am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

why anybody against big head igbo is tagged as yoruba.?
Ishi iyoba gbu ishi onu-ile, ndi ewobi mari leni ewen-we.........ohun nnei kiri agwa......... ozun ri ogbemudein bui obi ma ali.

Dumb illiterate I can tell and smell a delta north from FAR away and YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US. It is so clear, I'll even bet my left ball on it. Writing in igbo does not prove sh1t. There are several of your people that do even in this NL. Hell there even some aboki that's written in igbo on here

Worthless coward.

Where's the data you claim you have? I'm still waiting. Attached is another data on palm production again. This is from PIND in collaboration with CREDO and PEDEP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 4:26am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

if you need statistics from NIFOR, you go their to their head office in Benin or extension office close to you..... most organization in Nigeria dont update website regularly.
Some ministry dont even have website

Move out of my face. Lying illiterate. It went from "I have a data from NIFOR" to go collect it from Benin office.

You are a fool.

As I said remove that irepagbor from your ID. Anioma have NOTHING in common with you miserable Southwest. NADA, ZERO, ZILCH. Keep us out of your nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by UgojiC(m): 4:34am On Jan 29, 2016
A govt that he has overseen for 5 years and now there is complaints of been broke. It just shows two things1 your govt is incapable and should be held responsible. Pls don't make the state worse than u met it.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 29, 2016
ikechu1278:

Move out of my face. Lying illiterate. It went from "I have a data from NIFOR" to go collect it from Benin office.

You are a fool.

As I said remove that irepagbor from your ID. Anioma have nothing in common with you miserable Southwest. Keep us out of your nonsense.

shut up. you are not from delta. you are an igbo immigrant. Your parents came to delta as refugee after the civil war. Everybody living in Delta is not a Deltan.

Im from Agbor. We have nothing in common with igbos................Agbor kingdom don't associate with Anioma nonsense. There is nothing like ANIOMA in my language. we say Alioma.

ANYBODY FROM AGBOR ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH IGBO MUST BE A CHILD OF IGBO REFUGEE.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Yeske2(m): 4:35am On Jan 29, 2016
I'm APC but Rochas no try o, historically, Imo state has always gotten more allocation from the FG than her sister state Anambra yet Obiano has managed to pay civil servants and with the usual Christmas bag of rice for civil servants every year. Why is Imo different?

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:37am On Jan 29, 2016
erunz:
IMO State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, yesterday disclosed that the state is insolvent, as its monthly wage bill has outstripped its monthly statutory allo­cation from the Federal Government. The governor said monthly servicing of the bailout fund has further compounded the situation.

This was just as he reiterated that there was no go­ing back on the state government’s decision to con­cession the management of parastatals.

Okorocha, who revealed this when he spoke to newsmen at the Government House in Owerri said the monthly wage of the state had always been high­er than what the state receives from federal alloca­tions and internally generated revenue.

“The monthly wage bill of the state is N4.2 bil­lion which is far higher than what we receive from federal allocation including the internally generated revenue which means that the state government has always been operating on a deficit. As at December 31, 2015 the state received N1.9 billion from the Federal Government while the monthly wage bill of the state for the same period was N4.2 billion.”

“We cannot continue to patch a cracked wall as if all is well, we need to break it down in order to rebuild it, and the current wage bill of the state is be­yond our capacity. Imo State now receives the least allocation among the South-East states because of the monthly repayment of the bailout fund which the state took from the Federal Government, a situation which has further compounded the financial situa­tion of the state.” The governor insisted that in spite of the financial dilemma of the state, no worker is being owed any salary.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/imo-is-broke-okorocha/
when you were dancing shoki using Imo State's fund financing Buhari fake change campaign,you never think wise.after it's down on you that you are on your own,you are not trying to get pity from people,sorry it's too late.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:38am On Jan 29, 2016
erunz:
First it was Osun now Imo state have joined the state of onigbese . But why won't they be broke when they used their state funds to sponsor Buhari presidential campaign
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:39am On Jan 29, 2016
ozoigbondu:
This con man has looted imo state dry.Very soon he would be competing with aregberascal for highest number of monthly owed salary

Idiotic abagworo come and defend your useless lord with his 600 million Christmas tree

The Aregbese of SouthEast and the only APC cult member in Igbo land
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2016
byrron:
"There is no amount of revenue that is enough for a visionless and wasteful government" - Martin Onovo
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Okokobeoko shocked shocked he was so fast to collect the bailout fund, not knowing the implication, after acquiring more properties in Dubai with the bailout fund and posing with Emenike, and hot ladies in Vietnam you are here talking trash. Jack ass
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
PLEASE WHO WILL JAIL OKOROCHA!!!

WE NEED HIM IN JAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. .

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:44am On Jan 29, 2016
VampireeM:
Okorocha is a Disgrace to Ndigbo and Should be Ashamed of Himself.. Ohakim was far more better than him...
wheredemdey:
*kneels down,hands locked in prayers*

Thank you Lord for ex-governor peter Obi....Thank you Lord for Governor Obiano....Thank You Lord for Anambra state light of the entire black nation....while others are owing salaries...we are increasing ours....

Anambra obodo oma...chaiii.....

Thank goodness abia,enugu and ebonyi are towing the development crase line.....let okoroawusa and his apc folks ruin imo...imo people goofed by voting in this shameless man for another 4yrs.....how can a people be so gullible??....as you make your bed...so you lie on it.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Billygee2u: 4:47am On Jan 29, 2016
zendy:
Okoroawusa is a disgrace to us Igbos! How can a well managed Imo state be broke? How can an Oil producing state like Imo be broke? Okorocha must tell Imo state people exactly what he did with their money.

APC chief apologist of the Igbos has ran Imo state into the ground. Change indeed!
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

shut up. you are not from delta. you are an igbo immigrant. Your parents came to delta as refugee after the civil war. Everybody living in Delta is not a Deltan.

Im from Agbor. We have nothing in common with igbos................Agbor kingdom don't associate with Anioma nonsense. There is nothing like ANIOMA in my language. we say Alioma.

ANYBODY FROM AGBOR ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH IGBO MUST BE A CHILD OF IGBO REFUGEE.

This dumb buff00n just gave his miserable sef away. Alioma in not even the agbor dialect you dumb illiterate. Fucking pathetic. You attache by force using as shield to hide your coward @ss but do not even know shit.

While I'm at it, you pathetic, pitiful, disgraceful, Southwest dimwit. the few anioma trying to make anioma it is own tribe were spearhead by Agbor people you dimwit.

Finally, even the bold gave your miserable South West @ss away. Word of advice: next time you try to pretend yo be anioma again make sure your miserable @ss is not using the exact, word for word statement you sputhwaste use when caught. Despeciable savage. Go and learn the DIALECT OF AGBOR before coming here pretending to be Agbor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2016
ikechu1278:

This dumb buff00n just gave his miserable sef away. Alioma in not even the ika dialect you dumb illiterate. Fucking pathetic. You attache by force using as shield to hide your coward @ss but do not even know shit.

While I'm at it, you pathetic, pitiful, disgraceful, Southwest dimwit. the few anioma trying to make anioma it is own tribe were spearhead by Agbor people you dimwit.

Finally, even the bold gave your miserable South West @ss away. Word of advice: next time you try to pretend yo be anioma again make sure your miserable @ss is not using the exact, word for word statement you sputhwaste use when caught. Despeciable savage. Go and learn the DIALECT OF AGBOR before coming here pretending to be Agbor

you have psychiatric problem. Pls. ask any agbor person around you the difference between ALI and ANI?
ALI means "land or tribe". ANI means "how are you".
e.g Ali-hami, Ali-simie, Ali-agwai, Ali-Agbor, Ali-zomor, Ali-ifekede etc. these are towns in Agbor kingdom..... ANI means different thing in Agbor language.

You igbos are very pathetic. Now you want to tell me how to speak my language? Im done with you. no more reply because of this fo0lish comment. Can't waste my time with big head like you.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

While I'm at it,

Here is the words of DEIN OF AGBOR said before he died, R.I.P, before his son that was raised by his Benin mom distorted the history

Here is the words of the past dein of agbor

Here tradition tells us that Ogele or Ogene was the patriarch of our ancestors; but whence he came from we do not know for certain. Even the Benin, who claim him as their own, confess to the mystry of his exact association with them. Better to know the man from his deeds among us, as I have recounted. We believe that early Agbors have some cultural affinity with the East Niger—Igbo people, and that the Edo people as neighbors of Agbor 

Language: Agbor spoke the ika dialect akin to other Igbo tongues, but the special vehile of the ika culture end image. It is distinct and dissimilar from Edo language and vice versa, even though some say that Agbor was once under the Oba’s rule. This was so because Benin was the first to acquire firearms from the Portuguese, and with which they terrorized the neighboring states. But this state of affairs lasted for only a short: Agbor liberated themselves before the 18th century. “Oru asuw Igbo; Igbo asuw Ika”: From this saying Agbor appears to be the credits of the Ika dialect and the citadel of Igbo heroes.

Chief A.G.Idwue
Dein of Agbor
Agbor-Obi 1979

http://ikaworld.com/books/Iduwe.History.pdf

In addition attached is a past argument that went on in IKAworld.com

You know who owns and predominantly visit Ikaworld.com? AGBOR

Learn about AGBOR before coming here to use Agbor as shield. YOU ARE NOT ANIOMA. It's as clear a brand new glass

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 5:11am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

you have psychiatric problem. Pls. ask any agbor person around you the difference between ALI and ANI?
ALI means "land or tribe". ANI means "how are you".

You igbos are very pathetic. Now you want to tell me how to speak my language? Im done with you. no more reply because of this fo0lish comment. Can't waste my time with big head like you.

Another example of this fool attache by force. In Agbor, the dialect for land is ANI. ALI is used by Idmueshah people who are not Agbor people you dumb@ss. Just because you might have picked up something that might teach ika dialect does not mean all ika speak the same dialect you buff00n

And yes I'll teach you the dialect of AGBOR. You are not from there and you are shameless to pretend you are any part of aniomaland. You disgrace Southwest illiterate

As I said and I LOUDLY TYPE IT. We have NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA with you Southwest savages. Keep anioma out of your coward tendency. Do you hear me? Keep any part of ANIOMA out of your miserable ID.

6 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Hence forth: SE or any region, if any of you niggas see this "irepagbor" insult your region, people or pretty much anything, do me a favor and call me. I'll make sure that illiterate stop using anioma as his shield.

If you see him starting sh1t, call me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by betterABIAstate: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

if you answer these questions then I will know you are really from agbor.

1. Which church is the biggest in agbor?
2. Which secondary school is the oldest in agbor?
3. How do I locate obaz ( a small town in Edo state from agbor)?

Don't even try going online for answersanswers like you have been doing, you won't see the answers there.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ofeco: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2016
was it not the same Govo that squandered 600 million on Xmas tree and balloon that became a waste after boxing day. IMO enjoy your rochas

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by favourlove1: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2016
ozoigbondu:
This con man has looted imo state dry.Very soon he would be competing with aregberascal for highest number of monthly owed salary

Idiotic abagworo come and defend your useless lord with his 600 million Christmas tree

The Aregbese of SouthEast and the only APC cult member in Igbo land
600 million christmas tree? Wow! Talk about penny wise pound foolish.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by IkpuMmadu: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Don't even try going online for answersanswers like you have been doing, you won't see the answers there.

Don't you know how these Benin felons that saught refugee in agbor behave .....he wi never answer that make my word
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by longayink: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2016
LKO:
My love for Okorocha has dwindled greatly. He seems to be spending much on frivolities and media hype. I hope he is not a propaganda governor. Why he spent as much as over six hundred million naira for beautification of Owerri during the last Christmas and new year celebrations still beats me hollow.

Could Gov. Okorocha have gone borrowing with high interest rates in his disproportionate rush to make Imo state capital resemble parts of New York overnight?

Governor Okorocha sleeps, dreams and stays awake with Owerri on his mind.

He is obsessed with Owerri.

He has his immense house in Owerri.

He has most of his businesses in Owerri.

His deputy told the media about three months ago that in four years, Okorocha devoted 75% of his development efforts on Owerri.

Giv. Okorocha even pulls down libraries in Owerri to build new ones, while there's no other modern state library outside Owerri throughout Imo state.

He built three stadium-like structures in Owerri while there is no stadium in Imo state outside Owerri.

He established new tertiary institutions in Owerri which already houses all the five universities and polytechnics in Imo state.
He is building flyovers for fun in Owerri while flood does incalculable damages in other towns due to absence of drainage systems.

He builds new roads where no body lives in Owerri, in anticipation of expansion of Owerri, while the uncompleted roads he started four years ago in other urban towns have been feeding dust into the lungs of people living near the uncompleted roads.
People have complained to Okorocha about the hazards of long intake of dust, but to no avail.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:

This is not a criteria to ascertain my identity. Even younger brother to Dein of Agbor (Kiagborkwuhodu) can't answer this question correctly.

anyways.
1. I dont know the oldest school but i think is either Mary Mount College, Gbenoba (st. Columbus), Ika grammar or Baptist girls high school. I ATTENDED GBENOBA GRAMMAR SCHOOL Opposite Ibude House.
That area Gbenoba is situated is called Idumu Ogala. OGALA himself is an igbo immigrant from Abia State, a farmer. Agbor gave him land to farm, then it was an evil forest. People don't like farming there.

OGALA went back home to bring his brothers, IWEORA and CHUKWUMA to join him.
Today, OGALA, IWEORA and CHUKWUMA children claim to be Agbor. I have many of them as friends.

2. Currently i dont live in Nigeria but i am sure the biggest is "Untouchable" alone Asaba express way or St John's Catholic church opposite TETE street.

3. I dont know town called Obaz and i doubt if it exist. I suggest you ask for the correct name. Agbor have boundaries with Edo State in:-
a. Ali-ifekede along Benin express way,
b. OTTA along Abuja or Uromi road
c. OKI in the interior.
d. Ali-isimie also have boundary with Igbanki, Edo state.
e. Ozanogo or OZARA have boundary with Iru, Edo state.

I DONT NEED YOU TO SAY IF IM CORRECT OR NOT. I'M A PRINCE FROM THE LINAGE OF "DEIN OBANOR". Thought its a long story.
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Never mind what I said. He's hanging himself so scratch what I wrote
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by ikechu1278: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

I DONT NEED YOU TO SAY IF IM CORRECT OR NOT. I'M A PRINCE FROM THE LINAGE OF "DEIN OBANOR". Thought its a long story.

Is it only obanor you know? In fact, saying that name already actually told me who owns this Id and what is your real Id. I plan on using that another time I see you f2king up our image on this forum.
Anyway, You are also the descendant of Dein Ebonka, Owunwu, Odin, idwue, etc
Let's make it easy, you are descendant of all past dein of agbor. In fact, let's make it simpler, you are the son of of the current dein.

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by tola268: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2016
erunz:
IMO State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, yesterday disclosed that the state is insolvent, as its monthly wage bill has outstripped its monthly statutory allo­cation from the Federal Government. The governor said monthly servicing of the bailout fund has further compounded the situation.

This was just as he reiterated that there was no go­ing back on the state government’s decision to con­cession the management of parastatals.

Okorocha, who revealed this when he spoke to newsmen at the Government House in Owerri said the monthly wage of the state had always been high­er than what the state receives from federal alloca­tions and internally generated revenue.

“The monthly wage bill of the state is N4.2 bil­lion which is far higher than what we receive from federal allocation including the internally generated revenue which means that the state government has always been operating on a deficit. As at December 31, 2015 the state received N1.9 billion from the Federal Government while the monthly wage bill of the state for the same period was N4.2 billion.”

“We cannot continue to patch a cracked wall as if all is well, we need to break it down in order to rebuild it, and the current wage bill of the state is be­yond our capacity. Imo State now receives the least allocation among the South-East states because of the monthly repayment of the bailout fund which the state took from the Federal Government, a situation which has further compounded the financial situa­tion of the state.” The governor insisted that in spite of the financial dilemma of the state, no worker is being owed any salary.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/imo-is-broke-okorocha/
If you are not telling lie by not owing workers salary like a governor who owe workers salary from july 2015 and tell world that he paid salary up to November 2015 and Wabara who did not come to investigate in that state witness infavour of the governor, you are trying
Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by longayink: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2016
irepagbor:

This is not a criteria to ascertain my identity. Even younger brother to Dein of Agbor (Kiagborkwuhodu) can't answer this question correctly.

anyways.
1. I dont know the oldest school but i think is either Mary Mount College, Gbenoba (st. Columbus), Ika grammar or Baptist girls high school. I ATTENDED GBENOBA GRAMMAR SCHOOL Opposite Ibude House.
That area Gbenoba is situated is called Idumu Ogala. OGALA himself is an igbo immigrant from Abia State, a farmer. Agbor gave him land to farm, then it was an evil forest. People don't like farming there.

OGALA went back home to bring his brothers, IWEORA and CHUKWUMA to join him.
Today, OGALA, IWEORA and CHUKWUMA children claim to be Agbor. I have many of them as friends.

2. Currently i dont live in Nigeria but i am sure the biggest is "Untouchable" alone Asaba express way or St John's Catholic church opposite TETE street.

3. I dont know town called Obaz and i doubt if it exist. I suggest you ask for the correct name. Agbor have boundaries with Edo State in:-
a. Ali-ifekede along Benin express way,
b. OTTA along Abuja or Uromi road
c. OKI in the interior.
d. Ali-isimie also have boundary with Igbanki, Edo state.
e. Ozanogo or OZARA have boundary with Iru, Edo state.

And what have all these your yarn here get to do with the topic of this thread?
If people continue to trace their origin as you do, perhaps, before long, some other groups shall trace their origin in that your village you claim to originate from, and possibly drive you away from there.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2016
ikechu1278:

Is it only obanor you know? In fact, saying that name already actually told me who owns this Id and what is your real Id. I plan on using that another time I see you f2king up our image on this forum.
Anyway, You are also the descendant of Dein Ebonka, Owunwu, Odin, idwue, etc
Let's make it easy, you are descendant of all past dein of agbor. In fact, let's make it simpler, you are the son of of the current dein.

That is your problem. I have no interest in monarchy. Its just waste of resources, it is an outdated institution that needs to be scraped. I am not like your father that is Osu (slave)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taiwo Akerele Resigns A Governor Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / "No More Sit At Home"—Enugu Residents Protest Against Criminals Enforcing It / Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.