Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? (2759 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by AmeboBook: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
When I first heard this story, my blood heated up. Can a mother actually be hungry, homeless and frustrated enough to sleep with her own son to meet up her financial needs? Listen to this woman’s story and be realistic, can you do what she did?

Last year, everything started going downhill. My husband divorced me, I couldn’t afford the rent on my apartment anymore, and I couldn’t manage the down-payment for even a cheap apartment.

Then the convenience store I worked at shut down. My son Jimmy and I started to live in my car.

My old boss Mr B., who had always seemed the nicest guy in the world, gave me a few bucks to tide me over, but it ran out. I went for another loan and he offered me a “job” with would come with money and a trailer to live in. He said all I had to do was have sex with my son for his amusement every weekend.

I threatened to tell the cops, he pointed out it would look like I was trying to get revenge. I...

Read up the continuation by following the link below :

http://amebobook.com/i-sleep-with-my-son-for-money-can-hunger-make-you-do-this/

amebobook.com

Amebo Book

Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by balash(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
H
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Well, am not surprise, today is superstory
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by dOnLarich: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
wah undecided
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by cruzita(f): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
how come super story don start for naira land. i think say na by 8pm
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by Topestbilly(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Coming soon.....
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by measideyhere(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
who write this script?...send me your address them need take away anything wey get ink away from u...meanwhile d part i read above is possible..not in nigeria for now.
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by kossyablaze(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
how come super story don start for naira land. i think say na by 8pm
I tire
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by vault(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Africa magic, telemundo, zee world........ let it be known in a thousand year from now that those 3 TV channels were the best in destroying generations.......

this particular one is .......... undecided
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
That ass though

Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by olaboy001(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, you mean I should click the link abi?

You think you're doing me?
Re: I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? by vicstar(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
op WTF! Are u saying? shocked undecided anyway d only fin I can see is dat asss grin grin grin
Lord save us from psychopath lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... / Talented Dude Whatsapp Conversation Between Him And A Babe / Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.