Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (60412 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by BoneBlogger(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
A Nigerian relationship counselor and writer has revealed what his son was told by his friends after having his first kiss. According to Victor Ibeh, his son was told to sleep with the virgin girl whom he kissed in order to "own her permanently".

Victor also narrated his similar experience at the university some years back as he deflowered a virgin who is now happily married to another man.

Victor narrated his story on Facebook. Read below;

My son had his first kiss yesterday. After that experience, he called to tell me. He was so elated about the experience that he was literally jumping out of his skin in excitement. After the narration, he told me that his friends asked him to have sex with her, because she is still a Virgin, so that he can own her permanently. Emphasis on “own her permanently”.

I had to ask him to repeat himself and he did. So, I excused myself to get some beer, because I wasn’t “inner-standing” what he was trying to say.

After taking a sip of beer, my mind became active to process what he said.

“You mean you want to Bleep your girlfriend and deflower her, so that you can own her, who taught you that?”

“I love her so much and I don’t want to lose her. My friends said that a girl can never leave the man that deflowered her.”

“Have you taken time to find out if she wants to remain with you forever? Oh! You are just concerned about your own selfish interest and you call that love. What if she comes up tomorrow to says that her values have changed, will you keep her against her will?”

“I’m sorry dad. That’s what my friends told me. I thought they were right.”

“No, Son. They are wrong. This is why you shouldn’t learn sex education from your peers. They will ruin you with their ineptitude and foolishness.”

(Takes another sip of beer)

When I was in the Uni I had this same experience with a girl I loved. My friend told me the same thing. Unfortunately, I didn’t have someone to give me healthy counsel. I deflowered her and she happened to be the only virgin I have ever had in my life. Somehow I don’t just dig virgins. It is personal.

The sex at that time seemed like it held her bound to me, but at the fullness of time when reality hit us, she moved on. Today she is happily married to another guy.

Ridiculous is the fact that I actually believed that a piece of flesh called hymen would buy me a woman’s romantic loyalty. Who does that?

It wasn’t just that I was foolish, it also reveals how lowly we regard female folks.

Trying to use “love spell” on people or doing anything to enslave them to us is not love. That’s why I don’t call it “love spell”. I call it enslavement spell. Anything you do and take away another person’s power of choice is never motivated by love. As an individual, if I feel you are expressly or subtly taking away my power of choice, I will fight back. Whatever love I have for you can turn into hate in a blink.

I hear some people spell others into marriage. They are mad. Really mad. Even if you use gifts to enslave people, you are evil. The power of choice is a fundamental need of humans.

By the way, adults who also believe in Okafor’s law are morons. They are not better than this my 19 year old son who doesn’t know how to wash his back properly while bathing. The fact that an emotionally broken woman allows you to have sex with her every time you knock, isn’t something to brag about. An emotionally broken woman is almost like a lunatic on the street. How does one brag with the fact that he slept with a lunatic who isn’t in the best of her mind?

Who even said women don’t find their way back into the lives of men they have bleeped before. Who are these married men who keep going back to Bleep their exes. Shebi Nkechi’s law does not affect them?

Hymen doesn’t buy you a woman’s loyalty. Relationship thrives on values. If a person’s romantic values are not guaranteed in a relationship, don’t expect him/her to stick.

(Continues drinking his beer)

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/nigerian-relationship-counselor-reveals-what-his-son-told-him-after-first-kiss.html

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by BoneBlogger(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Greene66: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
So what is the point of this?

“I love her so much and I don’t want to lose her. My friends said that a girl can never leave the man that deflowered her.”

Anyone who doesn't know this is a false belief is ignorant.

I don't believe in any emotionally broken woman. Everyone is in their right state of mind at all times.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Waiting for virgin-hunters to comment...

By the way, adults who also believe in Okafor’s law are morons... The fact that an emotionally broken woman allows you to have sex with her every time you knock, isn’t something to brag about. An emotionally broken woman is almost like a lunatic on the street. How does one brag with the fact that he slept with a lunatic who isn’t in the best of her mind?

Who even said women don’t find their way back into the lives of men they have bleeped before. Who are these married men who keep going back to Bleep their exes. Shebi Nkechi’s law does not affect them?

20 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by sinaj(f): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Own her permanently got me laughing grin

The guy's lips tho.

25 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by gudvibz(f): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
It seems I'm having difficulty understanding this story, did you tell all that to your son? How old is your son?
Or perhaps you are telling it to us undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Spartacuslastman(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Me ayam not understanding the story o
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Ever8054: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
boy kiss a girl,. then called his father to tell him about it ...and to inform his father that he want to f**ck the girl.....,and the father announced it to the whole world on social media.....our elders be like...in our own days we run to hiding if our father see's us toasting a girl....this generation is finish....

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by cruzita(f): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
A boy kisses a girl and tell that to his father in this our generation.IMPOSSIBLE

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Some Friends and bad advice are like 5&6...
(Sips beer too)

Please someone borrow me that pic of the man holding two fingers together

4 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by mazizitonene(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
chai....uwa mmebi

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by hoygift(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2018

Pls parents be happy when your kids tell you the truth about them relationships,

Cus most parents will not be told about how their kids suck dicks and Toto till death tear them apart...

Chebi na only me the see this AD em the funny me like funny bones,

It reminds me of how we used to peep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

27 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Ayoswit(f): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ehen
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by chiefojiji(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
:O :owhat if he fvck?? Skynews or boomang go carry am as headline. Na wa o! Ur son sef, he is a disgrace to u! Common kiss.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by asawanathegreat(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
So how kpomo market?
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Raintaker(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol just few comments and it's on front page.
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Most non virgins are from morally corrupt parents. The truth is, you cant give what you don't have..

4 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by SLOVFO(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Last days!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by schumastic(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
The lies in this story no be here

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by pol23: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
It's a wicked world...
See as them turn the boy to old Toy...
U better find TB Joshua before it's too late,I heard He has plan to relocate to SA.
Go now!!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by blaqroy: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is that the son grin grin grin
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by 9japrof(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by czaratwork: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
what of your wife? you have just embarrassed her

6 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by REB3L(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lipton
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by lifestyle1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na wa o

anyway, for those who need to protect them selves against anything abeg make una buy this spy device on my signature.

add me for more details.

prevention is better than cure...

1 Share

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by anibirelawal(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Like father like son, bunch of fools.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Ifebaby16(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by ngwababe(f): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
True talk onye nna. After sexing her now,every girl will become ashawo/olosho to him like ndi nairaland!

14 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by ngwababe(f): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
True talk onye nna. After sexing her now,all girls will be become olosho to him like ndi nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by Subexclusive(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
VVD is now in Liverpool..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" by churchee: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
If only you all know that he was only cooking up gist to drive at a concluding point.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.