Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) (2436 Views)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by konji1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
This photo of a Youth Corper and his mum is making the rounds on the internet.His name is Joseph Godwin,and he posted a picture of his mother on his Instagram page and is being hailed for being proud of his mother..

Joseph in his NYSC uniform posed beside his mother, who is a fish seller,and wrote

Who sat and watched my infant head When sleeping on my cradle bed, And tears of sweet affection shed? My Mother....

Many have tagged her mother of the year and the photo has over a thousand comments ..Actress Toyin Aimakhu even posted the pic today,asking for his identity..

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4CyjniC10/?taken-by=joebass4

See More at:- http://www.melogist.com/youth-corper-shows-off-his-mum-who-sells-fish/

cc; lalasticlala, ijebabe, FynestBoi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by konji1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by mayorkyzo: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wow that's nice..so proud of his mum...may God bless him richly so he's gonna spoil the momma silly...
Thunder go fire the girl when go wan try to come between the guy and his mum...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by asaajuomo1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one.......IYA NI WURA.....(SWEETMOTHER)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
I will forever be proud of my mum.she is the bestest in the world. I RESPECT WOMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Anelk50(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
I love you MUMMY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by vault(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
appreciation, gratitude, total respect to my mama cheesy
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
So sweet...
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by mtcheeew: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
xo cool..Nigerian girls una dey see?
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by benedictac(f): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
God bless all the good mothers who had and still sacrificing for the success of their children. We will all live long enough to enjoy the fruits of our labour. Amen. Our labour will never go in vain. Amen
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by vicstar(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
benedictac:
God bless all the good mothers who had and still sacrificing for the success of their children. We will all live long enough to enjoy the fruits of our labour. Amen. Our labour will never go in vain. Amen

Amen oooh!!
Mod do d needful ASAP! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by konji1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
lalasticlala please push this to FP
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
sadsadsad
I feel lonely crycry
***wipes tears***
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by shizzy7(f): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Aaawww....
.This is so cute and nice..... God bless him for being a good boy and not letting her down..

God bless her for sacrificing a lot and struggling for him......
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
u know, all these 21st century b!tches doesn't know what our mama went through so that we can be where we are today, and they will have the guts to say, ur mum is your mum, now I am your wife, we are one body and soul.

b4 I do anything for any girl dat is not my sister or mum, like doing favours, gifts, recharge cards etc, I must get one for my mum or sis, if I don't have enough money for two, den I am doing neither. I had wanted to get a hand bag for one girl from my ex who deals on sharp designer hand bags, I love the bags, den I remembered that I have never bought a handbag that expensive for my mum or sister, I had to buy just one, sent to mum, asked d girl to wait till I get another money, she called me wicked and stingy. well, that is my conscience, just like I can't buy u anything I ve not tasted.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:
sadsadsad
I feel lonely crycry
***wipes tears***
sorry.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by firstking01(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2016
My only fear is....nothing should come inbetween them Ijn...
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Adon see am.
what else?
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by demzylahot(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2016
The guy is cute
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Wow ...I bet I v to save me and mah momma picture for dis
Don't u think mine is really beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by misspicy(f): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
danbrowndmf:
sorry.
embarassed
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:
sadsadsad

I feel lonely crycry

***wipes tears***
y lonely while am here like delegiwa
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by misspicy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Johnsown1:
y lonely while am here like delegiwa
can your being here equate that of my mother?
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:

can your being here equate that of my mother?
no no, nt at all,nt even half
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by misspicy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Johnsown1:
no no, nt at all,nt even half
embarassed
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
misspicy:

embarassed
why that mood
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by AGgal(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
I'm touched!
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Laveda(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mightyraw:
Wow ...I bet I v to save me and mah momma picture for dis
Don't u think mine is really beautiful
Make I no talk sha grinlipsrsealed
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
Make I no talk sha grinlipsrsealed
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Laveda(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
You quote me without words..stop giving me unnecessary mentions...I don't like it, STOP!!!
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
You quote me without words..stop giving me unnecessary mentions...I don't like it, STOP!!!
Re: Youth Corper Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish To Sponspor His Education (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

Cheshire cat, I find it amusing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! Mizzbouqui Is A Guy.. / Someone Helped Me Pull My Blouse Down From Behind In Church / My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.