Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (46511 Views)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by PMWSpirit(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Caveat emptor

, the space is not for sale
Buyers and space grabbers
beware of 419 especially my son dele

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by MrRhymes101(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2016
What's ur point? U think albinos r sick?? U have to check urself

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2016
MrRhymes101:
What's ur point? U think albinos r sick?? U have to check urself

All am saying is health factors...
She has health defects... Eyes,skin etc.
I wouldn't want my kids to suffer those things.
That's my point. I'm just being honest here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Bro, go ahead,... we are all humans, Albinos only lack pigment in their skin.. you might be lucky not to have an albino child.. but if you don't marry her, who will .. bcus a fellow albino marrying her will increase the chance by 97% of having more albinos .

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by MrRhymes101(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

All am saying is health factors...
She has health defects... Eyes,skin etc.
I wouldn't want my kids to suffer those things.
That's my point. I'm just being honest here.
its not a big deal and by the way there's no guarantee ur kids will be albinos

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by LuveU2(f): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Who will marry the albinos?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by 2SWT(f): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Marry her if u love her

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by itunity007(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Y do u start dating her in d first place am sure u want to knw d colour of her toto den Oloju kokoro grin

296 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by harrysjones(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2016
abino generation... cool cool cool
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by harrysjones(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2016
i dear hw u doing wink
2SWT:
Marry her if u love her
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2016
grin

Op if u don't marry her, u will have albino children

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Its not an easy decision tho to make, but she's a promising girl and when she dresses sef, with all the swag, u hardly know she's one. And she's even good with catering services and making of bags alongside her degree. Am considering meeting her parents sha, but my mind never strong for nw. I need ginger. Lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Op if u don't marry her, u will have albino children
Lol... If I catch yu.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
itunity007:
Y do u start dating her in d first place am sure u want to knw d colour of her toto den Oloju kokoro grin

Lmao... You sef ehn. Smh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Lol... If I catch yu.. smiley
I am serious ooooo.. Remember what d tongue says comes to pass.. I just decreed it over here orally wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
I am serious ooooo.. Remember what d tongue says comes to pass.. I just decreed it over here orally wink

Yu be winsh? cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Yu be winsh? cheesy
na when u no marry am, u go knw say I be winch

7 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Lol grin

I think Albinism is hot. ❤❤❤❤❤✌ embarassed

they ain't sick... Marry Away!
☝✌

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol grin

I think Albinism is hot. ❤❤❤❤❤✌ embarassed

they ain't sick... Marry Away! ☝✌

Can you marry one?

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
na when u no marry am, u go knw say I be winch

But bros, this matter serious I swear. She dey show me love die. I love her too, but when I think abt the future, it weighs me down.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Can you marry one?
Why the hell Nah?

undecided
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2016
you d creepiest snake estharfabian.. You cant marry one yet you advising a nigga to go ahead

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2016
nigga you can't marry an albino...not in this kinda country....

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Cutehector(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

But bros, this matter serious I swear. She dey show me love die. I love her too, but when I think abt the future, it weighs me down.
leme see her pic.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2016
hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2016
AIRTIME007:
nigga you can't marry an albino...not in this kinda country....

Why do u say so bro?

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why the hell Nah?

undecided

Why won't u marry one, and you're advising me to. Please I need honest,sincere,and mature comments. A lot are learning from this.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
leme see her pic.

Hmmmm... Oya see my pweedy babe
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Hmmmm... Oya see my pweedy babe
I hvnt seen any pic
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Headlesschicken(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
grin Love conquers all

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Why won't u marry one, and you're advising me to. Please I need honest,sincere,and mature comments. A lot are learning from this.
I think you misunderstood the message I was tryna convey...lipsrsealed

I said ''Why the hell not''... Which could pass for ''Why not''? it means I could marry an Albino genius!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.