Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release (60855 Views)

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by emymeeky: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Only in Nigeria we encourage and celebrate criminals that sent millions to poverty and tens of thousands to their early grave.

Please go and sleep. Na u convict am in a competent court of jurisdiction ?

@bolded . There's a thin line between Buhari's ideologies and yours

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by chomchom1(f): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
ndlife:
Eat well,prison is waiting for you

ntoorrrr!!!!!
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by gog4life(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Please how can I fry Egg? undecided
by frying d egg
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by zheroes(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2016
we will recall this pics when this matter is finally over, watch out.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Idrismusty97(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2016
By the grace of god, that would be his last meal at home. Watery Beans should be his new delicacy.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by toggy: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2016
what lesson are to learn from this. "someone who have been accused of corruption. inflicting sufferings on millions of Nigerians... now posting eating dinner with his family. does this make any meaning of sense to you?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by g4everybody(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2016
mbhs139:
So, now you have posted this to nairaland or social media as the case may be, what are we expected to do about it, sympathise with him or what? Did he just bag a PhD worth celebrating?

Now, do you know how many family's bread winners Metuh's alleged actions or inactions have sent to their early graves?

The most bizarre of this all us your flaunting if this to their face. You don't have human sympathy.

Pls how did Metuh actions and inactions send family bread winner to their early grave

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by zheroes(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2016
if criminals like these don't end in jail it will be total injustice to the dead soldiers. whoever posting this is not helping this family, you are endangering their lives

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by istella: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Acidosis:

Empty trash. You should direct these curses to Northern elders and governors who allowed these people thrive easily in their region.

and don't remember to curse Buhari over the recent deaths, especially the fresh attack in Chibok.

Haven't they been bailed? What has been done with the monies and the arms so far under the current administration?

What have they done differently?

How many arms has Buhari purchased?

Have they been able to console Chibok mothers?

Have they found the girls?

You also believe the lack of weapons is the reason we have boko haram?

Is weapon the reason arm robbers invade Lagos as well? Kidnapping nko?

A useless empty noise maker would always find faults when there is none.

Just one question my wailing friend...

Are your above points the justification for looting N400m?
All I need is a yes or NO

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by elderken(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Every Looters that Steals the Money of the Common Naija Man. Deserve to Die. It's time we put an end to Some useless sets of people stealing the money,lives and basic social amenities of the common masses. It's time to call out for their blood. What nonsense. Anyone convicted should be hanged.
Looting of public fund should carrysame penalties as murder.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by executioner27: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2016
I thought the plates and spoons they would be using would be gold, diamond, platinum, or all together plated...*long hiss*

Its the same kind of plates and spoons and cups I use in my house. Same my for neighbour.

So why all the thiefing of millions, billions, trillions?
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by shizzy7(f): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2016
moneybag100:
They are just shouting Buhari is fighting courruption....no accused has been suucessfully put behind bars.
BTW these looters can never be poor again, no matter how much retrieved from them you can't just get all so the best thing is to jail them.
See better BUFE wey e dey chop.
At least they keep dropping bail money in millions of naira unlike the previous administration that hardly arrests talk less of detaining them....that's a start...

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by NairaExam690(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Metuh do suffer
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by adedayourt(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2016
See the way bad azz criminal is lavishing the nations wealth

but if na common man wey steal maggi na jungle justice go be him lot

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Acidosis(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2016
istella:

Just one question my wailing friend...

Are your above points the justification for looting N400m?
All I need is a yes or NO

No

It is wrong to loot/steal and I strongly condemn it, but if you know Acidosis, you'd notice the fact that I support only fair justice for all.

I will never praise or support a man who decides to single out a THIEF out of a million better scammers.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by shizzy7(f): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2016
toggy:
what lesson are to learn from this. "someone who have been accused of corruption. inflicting sufferings on millions of Nigerians... now posting eating dinner with his family. does this make any meaning of sense to you?
ACCUSED NOT CONVICTED
Wait until he's tried and proven guilty........he's still a semi-free man..
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Metuh is back.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by mbhs139(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Acidosis:

Shut up

Do you know the number of lives Buhari wasted?

Yet today, he is the most celebrated president in Africa.

Do you know the damage caused by his epic 'cluelessness' as regards the PTF fund?

Wherey re o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by RitzyPrince(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2016
No Evil Done To Man Go Unpunished, It Must Be Readdressed; If Not By MEN Then By GOD, For The Victory Of Evil Over Good Can Only Be Temporal.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2016
evil men shared money meant 4peace and development among themselves and some people rather applaud than condemn them...ethno-religious sentiments is the basis for modern day slavery
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by lielbree: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Welcome home sir. Enjoy good food with your family. Have lots of rest and seek the face of the Lord. He will fight for you.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by phemmie06(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
But I pray it won't be last delicious dinner cos ewon lo sure ju and seizure of properties
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
They are busy eating our yam and showing us the picture with raw audacity.efcc cook up another charge abeg.shameless family that should have buried their face in shame.
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Gassa007: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
TimeManager:
Buffoons will come buttlick olisah metuh in their usual habit. Wailing buffoons.

No lie only truth!
Mr Integrity-challenged Charlatan (ICC)Zombie
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by oz4real83(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2016
I was expecting to see "yams" on the dinning table!!! EFCC is coming back for u for eating rice instead of yams as a yam-eater that u are!!! Barawo
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by topeextent: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Olisa Metuh is still enjoying the part of the looted fund
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by tivta(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2016
In Nigeria you are guilty until proven innocent..., why are we even practising democracy sef? Seems like Nigerians prefer dictatorship, well thanks to the former military rulers...
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by dikeigbo2(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2016
chaberry:
Coffin sellers will surely smile to the bank, due to massive patronage from the families of zombies who will hang themselves at the sight of this pictures

And lagoons, rivers and oceans don't have gates.....zombies forward march.
Metuh nnooooooo
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by tivta(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2016
mbhs139:

Wherey re o!!!!

You must be a kid, if you know anything about history you will realize that the military regimes we had in this country is what put us in this mess we are in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.