Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release (60858 Views)

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by dennis83744(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hishowlau:
See his mouth....u ar on break from the prison....u will surely resume bck....that wher u belong to...
lipsrsealed
Hishowlau:
See his mouth....u ar on break from the prison....u will surely resume bck....that wher u belong to...
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Smartguy001(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
asadike:
Wow! see his hefty boys! Am sure some of them are nairalanders. I believe Olisah have d social media to thk for his release. Welcome home sir and enjoy with your family. o chi gi yenlu gi.

Babe dat ur DP en fit wound person o only u carry doz material abeg share am wit me nah... wink
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by asadike(f): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Smartguy001:

Babe dat ur DP en fit wound person o only u carry doz material abeg share am wit me nah... wink
no problem. oya, come and take
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by Smartguy001(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2016
asadike:
no problem. oya, come and take

Where b d venue na...I nid am badly kiss
Re: Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release by jordyspices: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2016
softvio:

Hhahahaha you been dey there when the prodigal son return?
I no been dey but my great great grand father from my mama side been dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.