Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt (26854 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2016
I Celebrate with this Man!! Truly One with God is The KOKO!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Pwayne2016(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Just negodu

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Wuuworld(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
yaki84:

anytime u wan drink garri, add a teaspoonfull of otapiapia, it will kill any trace of lassa virus in it . but I cant guarantea ur life o......

drink responsibly
Which kind of weed do u take??
You need to accept Christ
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2016
MadCow1:

You know that Odili is his main guy abi?
there is little or no influence odili can have on wike....let wike make the rivers people happy now that he knows they fought for him...he should be selfless and be the best governor rivers state ever had..
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2016
HzRF:
The demdem the guy which epitomizes stupidity which featured gullibility will soon have heart attack whenever he sight this thread

Up wike
Up pdp
Up rivers
Up Nigeria

I hope you'll gain something tangible from this madness.
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by MadCow1: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
IzonOwei:
there is little or no influence odili can have on wike....let wike make the rivers people happy now that he knows they fought for him...he should be selfless and be the best governor rivers state ever had..

Odili currently holds the highest Contract awarded by Wike's administration.

4 Billion Naira - Renovation of Rivers State Government House.

grin

Tell Me about not having influence again?

My brother, if you are indeed a Rivers man, you should be afraid.. The next 4 years in Rivers State is going to be interesting.

You cant teach an old dog new tricks.

I hope Wike disappoints me. In the interest of Rivers State, I hope he does.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

My brother, if you are indeed a Rivers man, you should be afraid.. The next 4 years in Rivers State is going to be interesting.

grin grin grin grin....odili still sabi handle contracts...
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by FLYFIRE(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Guyman02:
While people in the South South dont hate PMB and want him to succeed but they seem not to like the APC as a party.
Both he & apc WILL NEVER succeed...they never wished others succeeded.
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Ramsey247(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2016
You no de tire? Waiting?
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin grin....odili still sabi handle contracts...
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Skybee1(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Whom God has bless let no man try to lay a cours
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by aj1802001: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

Kindly give us the name of the company used as front by Peter Odili. if you cannot verify facts, pls do not slander people.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by ajebuter(f): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Kufie:
It's amazing how quiet the ApC supporters have become.

Majority of them are in Yaba psychiatric hospital for complete nervous breakdown..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Forwetinnah: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kufie:
It's amazing how quiet the ApC supporters have become.

The will go deaf mute when AkwaIbom ' s ruling comes. Dem nefa start
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Forwetinnah: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
ademega:
celebrating a popular fraud

Yes, same way the fraud from your extraction is being celebrated!! Face your front joor...leave the SS alone!!
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Forwetinnah: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
MadCow1:

You know that Odili is his main guy abi?

...and he wasn't Ameachi's?
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by mrcorrect: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pwayne2016:
The whole street dey celebrate this man..indeed he is true son of Niger Delta unlike Ameachi that is from Arewa,we don't need him again in SE/SS..same will go to Okorocha one day so that he will look for his Father
hum lol u dey vex oo
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by zurine(f): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
wow
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by MadCow1: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...and he wasn't Ameachi's?

No he wasn't.. especially after Odili connived with the PDP leadership then to fraudulently substitute Amaechis name for Omehia on the PDP Governorship ticket way back in 2007
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by dozzy001(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
We won

PDP
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
[i][/i]Na pipu wey de look 4 moni 2 collet joor; which party de win before wey crowd no de follow undecided I pity my pipu mentality abek sad
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by MDOLOFU: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wike my man Fayose my guy tri dem n u will see. Apc hw msrket
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by nikz(f): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
demarc001:
Am very happy for Wike, the media almost made it appear as if he is on his own in Rivers. All I can say is "If God be for you, who can be against you?"

One with God is Majority.
Yes oh! I observed that too. Rivers State media annoyed me but God pass them.
Re: Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt by Lawalemi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Later scammers would claim Rivers is for APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / After Secret Talks: Buhari Takes Steps To End Feud With Tinubu / BREAKING: APC Lifts Shehu Sani’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.