Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (18854 Views)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? / Should A Man Donate Sperm To Help Out An Infertile Family Or Friend? / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

A man that will say that is a useless man.Shioor!
An unmarried friend giving me problems, dem never born that guy well.I will deal with him! If my useless husband try do that one make i go back sit, I will question his sexuality! Is he mad?! For say him tell me say him dey crase, I for no marry am na.

For my hubby's friend to relegate me to the background will be his own kick on the scrotum. I never even see that guys wey go try that shiite! I go scatter house!

Ermmmm....I hope your husband is aware o lipsrsealed smiley

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by tellwisdom: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

Since you love your friend pass ya wife, allow me fuccck am na! Yeye de smell!That "thing" wey two of una dey enjoy pass me, I won join inside! Shior!

You women get wahala aswear. So few minutes importance sitting at the front wey u suppose give am, na em dey hard u?...In short, come drive sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gasout:
Just wondering..

My friend and I went to pick his wife at her work place yesterday. I was sitting side to him in the front sit when his wife came out of her office. When she saw me at the front sit. Immediately, her countenance and look changed. perhaps, she was expecting me to move to the back sit which I politely ignore.

My opinion: whenever there is outing between I, my wife, and my friend, I think my friend should be the one to occupy the front sit. Though, yet to marry...

Nairalanders, what's ur take on this : "who should sit at the front sit between ur wife and friend?"

That speaks volumes
If you had been blissfully unaware that's a different story, but you knew straight away that she wasn't happy you sitting there but you still stubbornly sat there
That wasn't very courteous of you at all.

Dont you have any respect for yourself?
Tomorrow this woman will look for a reason to disrespect you because you haven't been courteous yourself.

Also Always try and promote harmony in marriages including other peoples and your own.
Never knowingly try and come between a husband and wife in whatever form.

personally I don't mind where I sit but I know that some people do, and so I will bear that in mind if I were to be given a lift in someone elses car.

19 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Onegai:

Get up first, let me then tell you "oh relax, stay there". That's good manners, not a wifely thing. Simple, basic good manners. Not common apparently. But if it's too hard for you to understand, don't stress yourself.

Don't mind them.
Nigerian guys, although some lacks courtesy!
I don't fuccck ing care if I spend more time with my hubby, the point is, as far as I'm there, the friend ought to respect my presence as his best friend's wife. Once I know he is that gentlemanly, there's no way I can't give him all the respect he deserves. But if he mess up by bossing my husband over me, he will regret making an enemy with me.God punish him if he is seeking a favour from my husband, I will fight with the last drop of my blood he never gets it . Believe me, I go show am say me dey fuccck am up! Laye! I won't give honey rest of mind! I go give am paracetamol tire!

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by lovaleenny(f): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Onegai:

Get up first, let me then tell you "oh relax, stay there". That's good manners, not a wifely thing. Simple, basic good manners. Not common apparently. But if it's too hard for you to understand, don't stress yourself.

Onegai abeg leave am...he still won't get it. Almost as if he's dragging d man with his wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by lovaleenny(f): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
babygirlfl:
Who seats in the front of a car might be petty depending on who is involved. What is not petty however is op's attitude. Also, in marriage, petty things tend to be the cause of trouble. If the wife considers it petty and ask you to stay in front, then its fine. In your friends case, it seems it is important to the wife who sits in the front and it is so rude of you to ignore and stay put. You also do not have respect for him and his wife (this might be secondary to him not having respect for her anyway).

I used to ignore who sat at the front of the car until I realized that some people just lack good manners. Letting them stay in the car because they were there already will give some people without manners the right to think that that is how it should be. They might not understand why they can't stay in front next time.

The fact that you are arrogant about it is enough for some women to teach you a lesson by making sure you get off that front seat just for the fun of it and not because it means so much to them who seats in the front. Most sensible men won't even let you treat their wife in that manner.

op, If your wife comes to pick you with her friend in the car, would you expect her friend to act in this same way you acted?

Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by lovaleenny(f): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gasout:

U think am arrogant? No! Am not. Even her hubby(my friend) cannot dare ask me to move to the back seat.

Na wa o..are u sure u and dt guy are not engaging in an illicit affair..coz d way u dey drag dis issue kon dey stand ur ground is quite suspicious and questionable undecided why u no marry ur best frnd nw since u feel no woman shud take ur place in his life...shior!

9 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
tellwisdom:

You women get wahala aswear. So few minutes importance sitting at the front wey u suppose give am, na em dey hard u?...In short, come drive sad

Lmao! Better! I go drive! Make two of una go back seat! Wetin sef! The husband sef wey get sense, as wife enter house, him suppose code sef talk say;"Haba! I'm surprised at Jude o, I expected him to show courtesy and give you due respect as my wife, I will call him to tender my reservations".Na man wey understand women go do like that, weda he calls or not, atleast wifey go swallow the insult and allow peace to rain.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by lovaleenny(f): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin....oga u no understand....it's not d front seat dt is d main ish but d fact dt d op no respect his frnds wife coz she wanted to seat dere...some women will seat at d bk and wudnt mind but when a woman is giving u d eye it means its important to her den u stand up...it's courtesy nothing more nothing less

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by tellwisdom: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

Lmao! Better! I go drive! Make two of una go back seat! Wetin sef! The husband sef wey get sense, as wife enter house, him suppose code sef talk say;"Haba! I'm surprised at Jude o, I expected him to show courtesy and give you due respect as my wife, I will call him to tender my reservations".Na man wey understand women go do like that, weda he calls or not, atleast wifey go swallow the insult and allow peace to rain.

Na scene wey no go bring food for the family you wan begin create so. Abeg, make we dey try worry more on things that matters. Women??--I hail una sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by tellwisdom: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovaleenny:

grin grin grin....oga u no understand....it's not d front seat dt is d main ish but d fact dt d op no respect his frnds wife coz she wanted to seat dere...some women will seat at d bk and wudnt mind but when a woman is giving u d eye it means its important to her den u stand up...it's courtesy nothing more nothing less

I hail una sad
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
tellwisdom:

Na scene wey no go bring food for the family you wan begin create so. Abeg, make we dey try worry more on things that matters. Women??--I hail una sad

More reason why you should choose your friends carefully. Many guys go step down, but some egomaniacs, of course the ones wey never get money or liver to marry go mess up as usual.Na that kind best friends i dey fine sef. I need to keep reminding them that as long as I'm in the picture, they shouldn't be too comfortable.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by tellwisdom: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

More reason why you should choose your friends carefully. Many guys go step down, but some egomaniacs, of course the ones wey never get money or liver to marry go mess up as usual.Na that kind best friends i dey fine sef. I need to keep reminding them that as long as I'm in the picture, they shouldn't be too comfortable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by nnamdiosu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gasout:

Even if that person is ur best friend?

if you like let him be ur bestest friend. for God sake in case you don't know you r the stranger here......as in the two of them are one. shey they will drop you at home and continue their journey alone or....will you follow them home and sleep with them? pls always go to the bk of the car. you know women r funny. that small thing can cause big problem at home. what God has joined let a best friend not put asunder.

9 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
tellwisdom:

That's why some men will keep having troublesome wives at home.
There are many meanings that such single action will bring about. You know, I might begin to question my husband's fidelity to me, because I will begin to wonder if his friends disregard to me is as a result of the fact that he sees me like other women they probably might be fuccking outside?

Because I will sit down and take my time to analyse such disrespect! And as a woman, i will remove my thinking cap and replace it with a vengeful one.And i don't create a war i know i will lose.

6 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
tellwisdom:

I wonder ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovaleenny:

Na wa o..are u sure u and dt guy are not engaging in an illicit affair..coz d way u dey drag dis issue kon dey stand ur ground is quite suspicious and questionable undecided why u no marry ur best frnd nw since u feel no woman shud take ur place in his life...shior!
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
lovaleenny:

The guy dey lonely na.
Him no no say women be companion to a man.Man wey hang out with friends MUST surely retire with woman for room! Except him na gay.

He needs to realise that he is lonely and must carve out his own family.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

There are many meanings that such single action will bring about. You know, I might begin to question my husband's fidelity to me, because I will begin to wonder if his friends disregard to me is as a result of the fact that he sees me like other women they probably might be fuccking outside?

Because I will sit down and take my time to analyse such disrespect! And as a woman, i will remove my thinking cap and replace it with a vengeful one.And i don't create a war i know i will lose.

What fidelity re U talking about? This are guyz thing which I expect every exposed woman should understand
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Swissheart(f): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
What's special about who sits in front?. .... Peeps love attaching importance to nothing. The lady shouldn't have a problem sitting at the back since the friend was seated already.

Sometime last year... . This same scene happened... .. Darl came in company of his best friend to pick me.. .. His friend suggested moving to the back..... Jokingly told him I am okay sitting behind them, after bn a lil reluctant, he accepted . We dropped him at his place then I joined Darl at the front. period. Stuffs like this is just very unimportant and shouldn't be an issue . how about if the friend grabs the key nd be the driver while husband and wife do their thing behind. Hissing. We shouldn't gather more enemies than we already do. Op since you read the lady's countenance you should have teased her and Jokingly lead her to her husband's side make she sleep for there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by lovaleenny(f): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

The guy dey lonely na.
Him no no say women be companion to a man.Man wey hang out with friends MUST surely retire with woman for room! Except him na gay.

He needs to realise that he is lonely and must carve out his own family.

grin grin u don finish dis guy o chai!
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gasout:

What fidelity re U talking about? This are guyz thing which I expect every exposed woman should understand

What is guys things?
You're a single guy for God's sakes! !
You don't have a family, and don't know how it feels to carry others along,
Your friend is NO LONGER A SINGLE GUY! As far as the wife is around, you MUST respect that position and wait till you guys are hanging out alone.

The woman went as far as not hiding her contempt and yet you just sit down like person wey no suck breast before? ! Why?! What is your gain? Are you a woman? Aren't you supposed to be a bit matured and civilised to show courtesy and wave aside that which should be ignored as man?

I don't think you're fair with your friend! Even if he ignores in your presence, you will never know if he castigates you before his wife.Thats men for you o.Say man get strong head for beer parlour no mean say him go carry am enter bedroom.

You better look for how to kill your loneliness. Don't be the asunder wey dem dey reject for alter.

8 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by tellwisdom: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

You go like wahala o. And na person like me go fit you because na look i go dey look you till you realize sey the drama no necessary, plus i will starve u of Sex tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Exactly
babygirlfl:
Who seats in the front of a car might be petty depending on who is involved. What is not petty however is op's attitude. Also, in marriage, petty things tend to be the cause of trouble. If the wife considers it petty and ask you to stay in front, then its fine. In your friends case, it seems it is important to the wife who sits in the front and it is so rude of you to ignore and stay put. You also do not have respect for him and his wife (this might be secondary to him not having respect for her anyway).

I used to ignore who sat at the front of the car until I realized that some people just lack good manners. Letting them stay in the car because they were there already will give some people without manners the right to think that that is how it should be. They might not understand why they can't stay in front next time.

The fact that you are arrogant about it is enough for some women to teach you a lesson by making sure you get off that front seat just for the fun of it and not because it means so much to them who seats in the front. Most sensible men won't even let you treat their wife in that manner.

op, If your wife comes to pick you with her friend in the car, would you expect her friend to act in this same way you acted?

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
tellwisdom:

You go like wahala o. And na person like me go fit you because na look i go dey look you till you realize sey the drama no necessary, plus i will starve of Sex tongue

I go like sef make you sit down look as I mess up with your yeye friend!

As for the sex, no problem, for night I stretch my legs, put one leg for your body, carry better rubber priccck enjoy myself as you watch.When I'm done I wash am, carry am put back for my box of clothes.

Will sleep like a baby afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by lovaleenny(f): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gasout:
Just wondering..

My friend and I went to pick his wife at her work place yesterday. I was sitting side to him in the front sit when his wife came out of her office. When she saw me at the front sit. Immediately, her countenance and look changed. perhaps, she was expecting me to move to the back sit which I politely ignore.

My opinion: whenever there is outing between I, my wife, and my friend, I think my friend should be the one to occupy the front sit. Though, yet to marry...
[b][/b]
Nairalanders, what's ur take on this : "who should sit at the front sit between ur wife and friend?"

My own is i seriously pity d woman dt will marry you...imagine u saying when u get married and deres ever an outing with u, ur frnd and ur wifey dt u expect ur wife to sit at the back

Shows how she'll be a thirdclass citizen in ur home and dts quite tacky of you...u might think it's just a seat but d intention behind it speaks volume!

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
OP you don't have common sense apparently.

While such things may mean nothing to some people (me for example), I'd be conscious of dismissing them when it comes to other people.

I wouldn't consider telling or expecting someone in the front car seat to get up for me and if they did, I'd tell them to not worry about it. Because I feel it's unimportant who seats where.

But when I'm going into someone else's car and know that some people attach meaning to such things, it's common sense to play by their rules.

What will you gain if that your friend and his wife end up quarreling after they drop you off?
Just because you want to prove a point. To whom?

Age is apparently not maturity. You need to grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Fkforyou(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gasout:

Offcourse my wife; it's sancrosant
You have your answer.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Fkforyou(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

Don't mind them.
Nigerian guys, although some lacks courtesy!
I don't fuccck ing care if I spend more time with my hubby, the point is, as far as I'm there, the friend ought to respect my presence as his best friend's wife. Once I know he is that gentlemanly, there's no way I can't give him all the respect he deserves. But if he mess up by bossing my husband over me, he will regret making an enemy with me.God punish him if he is seeking a favour from my husband, I will fight with the last drop of my blood he never gets it . Believe me, I go show am say me dey fuccck am up! Laye! I won't give honey rest of mind! I go give am paracetamol tire!

Ha.ha.ha...omo your blood dey hot.o
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

I go like sef make you sit down look as I mess up with your yeye friend!

As for the sex, no problem, for night I stretch my legs, put one leg for your body, carry better rubber priccck enjoy myself as you watch.When I'm done I wash am, carry am put back for my box of clothes.

Will sleep like a baby afterwards.

You are going cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
EggovinMma:

Lol . fucck your car if I'm your wife!
I will only tell the world I married a man that fuccck both his ex wife and best friend.

Whatever you tell the world is irrelevant. Women like you are a dime a dozen. It even works in my favour. I can have an excuse to change wives every 2-3years. Haven't you heard that the stigma of homosex is dying? Hahahahahahaha. I still win either way. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
nnamdiosu:

if you like let him be ur bestest friend. for God sake in case you don't know you r the stranger her......as in the two of them are one. shey they will drop you at time and continue their journey alone or....will you follow them home and sleep with them. ??. pls always go to the bk. you know women r funny. that small thing can cause big problem at home. what God has joined let a best friend not put asunder.

So, my friend is putting us asunder because of where he chose to sit? I hope not to be unfortunate enough to marry such a woman. And then my wife will cause wahala for me at home because my friend decided to sit in front and not stand up for her? Wonderful. And I thought I'd seen it all. It is enablers like you that will make a woman even conceive the idea of making trouble for car seat in the first place. Why won't they break bottle on you and your friend's head when your balls have been roasted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Getting Married Without A Job / ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady / 3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.