Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court (43487 Views)

Anambra PDP Primaries: We Were Threatened - Umahi / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by modath(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

I don't know for others but I think Oduah was compensated with the ticket after her ministerial miscalculation. GEJ, who was reluctant to sack her despite overwhelming call for her on the stake, armtwisted the state in giving her that ticket.........mistress things........well that my personal opinion, I may be wrong though.

I don't think she's involved with clueless that way, that woman spent good money on that neighbour to neighbour ish in 2011 so I believe that was her key..... I cant swear to it cos human being are unpredictable.

One thing I'm still lost on is why so many factions
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by BALLOSKI: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Shift make i join you for good thing jare... smiley

Me sef dey nod head to "Good Time" by my own next rated artist, the boy just dey delay hin album but i know he will bring the fire.... wink
he deserves to be the next rated . Good to know you like him too; we have stuffs in common. Remember Sydney, the writer? grin

I think I like that 'good time' by Daniel.
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

I don't think she's involved with clueless that way, that woman spent good money on that neighbour to neighbour ish in 2011 so I believe that was her key..... I cant swear to it cos human being are unpredictable.

One thing I'm still lost on is why so many factions
I stand corrected on the mistress issue.........but you forgot to address the issue of her strong grip on His soccer thingy based on on high he regards her despite her shady dealings as a minister.....my point is compensation!!!
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Franky9584(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pdp and their politiking. . .fear dem o!. I wonder how chris uba will replace his broda, andy uba.
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Blitz888(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Another Alphonsus Igbeke, Emmanuel Anosike and Margery Okadigbo in the making. These names I mentioned took sanate representation of Anambra North to an all time abysmal low. Their lack lustre showing was indeed a sharp contrast from the robust and intellectually stimulating representation we enjoyed when the sagacious Rt Hon Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo represented us.
Pchinak:

John Okechukwu is the name of this faction's candidate from Anambra North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.