Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,438 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court (43427 Views)

Anambra PDP Primaries: We Were Threatened - Umahi / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Melikam(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
The news is not True. SR.
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by bigass(f): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Donnyperry:
Another lie from the pit of hell. The Supreme court cannot entertain matters emanating from the National Assembly election. Suffice to say, the Court of Appeal is the final court pertaining such matter.
OP, please be properly guided

This is not election matters this is pre election matter. This is about nomination. They are still PDP guys

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Dedetwo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
To speak honestly, Nigeria has no place where the subject bordering on democracy is discussed. For posterity sake, courts do not conduct political elections.
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by cktheluckyman: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Valmesk:

so Annie Okonkwo will be contesting against Senator Ekwunife of APC and Victor Umeh of APGA FOR Anambra Central senatorial seat.it's getting serious
There will be no re-run Annie Okonkwo would automatically be sworn in as senator

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by PentiumPro(f): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Meanwhile, final rest in peace to the political career of Stella Oduah.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Johnsown1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
politics a dirty and interesting game. I WILL BE DIA SOON
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Westadon(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
kamilat03:
I wonder if sahara reporters ever verify their news source before going online. legislative elections only end at the appeal court according to the constitution except SR has written for us another law. wailing wailers.
tell dem
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by judemmesoma(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
rusher14:
You don't say.
the news is fake because Stella oduah is from anambra north
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by CSTR2: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by phemmie06(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Wen u hav Fulani cattle rearer Traveller as ur President any thing can happen...we just dey see am..back to back Wike to Olisa to Sacking Of Senators and de Dullard fulani B.astard is no where to be found
If he's around you complain of directing the judiciary. Before I forget PDP how market

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
It still baffles me how supreme court upheld wike's election Useless people.
lol u knw nothing about politics!
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by mcee1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
lol u knw nothing about politics!
Educate me more plss

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by truthspeaks: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wen Wike won ystdy, u ddnt say no opposition. Nawa oo. Wen sumtin no favor u, u begin complain
Asaib:
Good development, PDP Shine ur eye APC don't really want opposition

3 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by modath(f): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pchinak:
Terrible news for Anambra State. This I guess is like Amaechi taking over from Omehia. So its Eselu taking over from Andy Uba, and John Okechukwu taking over from Princess Stella, this isn't good at all for Anambra. The worst now is Annie okonkwo is the candidate for the upcoming Anambra Central, chai. Supreme court haba na, una for cancel the election na.

Educate me, I like to learn... I thought the people are not in support of the enforcement of the sacked candidates? Thx
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by olac21(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nigeria;two blood brothers fighting for the same seat.politics is a game indeed!

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by bigass(f): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lordave:
Hope there is no hidden agenda to destabilise the fast developing Anambra state politically then leaving it prone to economic sabotages.

After all the news about massive development and investments going on in Anambra under APGA governor and PDP senators the Supreme Court is trying to sow a seed of discord disguise.

This is a huge indictment on the Supreme court. In your words Supreme court met and say lets sow some seed of discord in that state. you think supreme court is a Kangaroo court that bothers itself with such mundane thing? All the senators returned are still PDPs
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by NwaNimo1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chris UbaH? CHAI!

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by girlfriendsnatc: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:
APGA need to be a formidable party in the SE. You guys should forget about this IPOB rubbish and support APGA as the main opposition party in Nigeria.
Maybe after 16,000,000,000 years or less the party can find it way to the center like ACN.

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Lordave: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

You guys suffer the extreme and worst form of Paranoia. Are they getting replaced by non-Anambarians or is Ubah and Oduah more Anambrarian than the other Ubah and Annie?
I'm lost!
Did I accuse anyone of trying to replace Ubah and Oduah with 'non' Anambrarians? Or can't intra politically induced quagmire bring about the negative effects I pointed out?

And please, I'm the only person of the opinion you just quoted out of context, so don't generalise my opinion to gather commendations from your folks. The word in bold is utterly unnecessary, cos I see it as an attack on my ethnicity. I'm not the spokesman for my Igbo ethnic group, be guided, please.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by bigass(f): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
wellmax:

As much as I want that guy out, he's doing a good work in Abia. Lets give that to him. Sentiments should be put aside.

No sentiments in saying he stole the mandate.
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by gsport: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pdp seized , exist I Anambara state,this group was badly treated by metuh and jonathan wife suggest they should all defect to apga after inauguration . Burial part 1
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Missy89(f): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
NLders are notorious for mob mentality. Even thou few members are trying to tell most of you that the new senators are still from PDP, most of you are shouting APGA! APGA!! APGA!!!
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by zurine(f): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
wow
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Lordave: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
bigass:

This is a huge indictment on the Supreme court. In your words Supreme court met and say lets sow some seed of discord in that state. you think supreme court is a Kangaroo court that bothers itself with such mundane thing? All the senators returned are still PDPs
Well, from what we've seen so far, I believe a right is being trampled upon, and that is the independence of the Judiciary. Even the the most unyielding APC supporter knows that the Judiciary is yet enjoy non-interference from the other arms of government.
I believe some people in the executive arm of government are trying to gag unbiased stand of our Judiciary.
A member of the executive once said that our judiciary is corrupt, and he didn't exclude the Supreme court when he said that.
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Yeske2(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eyepencil:

Is peter obi governor when NASS election was conducted? ****
It was Obiano that officially complained and not me
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Bobo2: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na wa for pdp ooo....they r more confuse again
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by kalus02: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
It still baffles me how supreme court upheld wike's election Useless people.

Ntoooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by bayulll01(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lordave:
Hope there is no hidden agenda to destabilise the fast developing Anambra state politically then leaving it prone to economic sabotages.

After all the news about massive development and investments going on in Anambra under APGA governor and PDP senators the Supreme Court is trying to sow a seed of discord disguise.

I was saying this to some of my guys,nothing that they will do to you people that will make you lot in the east reasonable,even if buhari surrounds himselves with you all,you will still hate him,why are you people like this,no wonder you guys never developed,all runs to Lagos and other states
Re: Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court by Anyi2015: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
for what reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.