Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235407 members, 1643590 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 April 2014 at 07:32 PM

Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. (10606 Views)

What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. / What Was The Last Book You Read? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by mzansigirl(f): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
For me it was THE QUEST by Wilbur Smith.
The book which was a sequel to the very interesting RIVER GOD was painfully disappointing

Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by Peaceworld(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
Check out THE BLACK BOOK's trailer now on Youtube. On sale in Amazon but not yet listed.
The link is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx1Utp_zGV4
What do y'all think?
Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by adebayo201(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2012
:*(
Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by Shalomdee(f): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
The most uninteresting book I've read is The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born. Just couldn't make out the message the author was trying to convey. It was so boring that I just had to drop it.
Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by Twinmama(f): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
The thirteenth tale, so volumous and sensless, cant even remember the writer
Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by ote man u dun o: 11:21am On Jan 20
Clive Barker's book
Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by sirfolz(m): 11:59am On Jan 20
slap1:

Christ! i have not even read one of his books but it is in my immediate list, as in, i plan to buy it next. DEFINITELY. so would you rather i forget it or find out for myself?

Tom Clancy book are really good, I guess we all have our taste, while we can always acquire taste for new genre of books. You should definitely read one and judge for yourself.
Re: Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. by sirfolz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20
The law of nines by Terry goodkind.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ready-made Projects & Research (free Download) / Romance Story- The Neigbours / Love In My Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.