Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work (40823 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by ajepako(f): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
phemmie06:
I don't belong to any party for those of you who are still supporting him I have these questions for you;
1. The allegations against him were they genuine? If yes are you encouraging the act or not?
What legacy are you leaving for your children?
Until we put apart sentiment and treat issues the right way Nigeria will not move forward. If not for black orientation most of his political allies deserted him and you that receive no dime keep on chanting his praises. Nigeria na wa o

I love GEJ and his party but I'm also sure Mentu is guilty of the charges against him..Yes.

But so is tinubu, ameachi, atiku, obj, saraki, okorocha, oshiomole and 99% of APC

My problem is, why aren't they probed and tried?

That's the question that begs for answer..
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by perfectgabby: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
shortgun:
Olisa can never be silenced.
Not by buhari
Not by APC
Not by any vindictive judgements
Not by a double standard EFCC

He will continue to speak the truth.
Who is silencing him??, we are talking of a corporate shameless thief. He should by now travel to his village and hide his head in shame. Or better still think of better merging with co-corporate thieves of his like mind.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by ajepako(f): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
kingofchess:
Hahahaha... ..funny u...so na tea b ur prob.

At least I gotta have a crime..

APC and PDP dey steal, ajepako loves green tea, so we are even grin grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by fearnoman(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
kingofchess:
Gud4him....moreover, where did he get d bail money.

An answer is needed here pls.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by praxisnetworks: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
joeluv:
Parade of shame. This dude has no shame, if he had any sort of shame he would be home hiding his pitiful corrupt self. That's how he shamelessly went to Abia state INEC office with orgi to influence the election result on Election Day. Such shameless guts, What a Shameless corrupt man.
He creates his own reality! Do you create yours?
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by sonymax16(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
ajepako:

Yeah, as long as ameachi, tinubu, okorocha, oshiomole follow join

Except of course you think they are saints
Infact,if found guilty,make all of them go jail......don't care which party they belong

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Endtimesmith(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
APC faithful will not like these oooo
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Endtimesmith(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
APC faithfuls will not like these oooo

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by ngoziama: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/olisa-metuh-resumes-work-hosts-british-lawmakers/.

Haha where are they.ndi ara
Olisa no shaking.nwa ke ibe ya.He will soon meet with world presidents.ntorrrrr
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by ngoziama: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
thaoriginator:
Prisoner dey go work? Vanguard mek I see pics abeg or shut down

Even the pidgin language depicts your status, agboro.if you need confirmation, hang around the office preferably on a tree because your likes are not welcomed.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
The fight for freedom and democracy will continue

Say no to using EFCC to silence opposition

Olisa Metuh will not be broken by made up allegations!
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by abubs: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
ajepako:

I love GEJ and his party but I'm also sure Mentu is guilty of the charges against him..Yes.

But so is tinubu, ameachi, atiku, obj, saraki, okorocha, oshiomole and 99% of APC

The question is will APC stay in power 4 ever? No, so let's start 4rm a point, others will probe Dem. Afterall PDP had the opportunity to probe tinubu, but dey didn't so it's left for the next party dat wins wenever they do to do justice
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
JOAN11:
They can jail,intimidate us,incacerate us,winchhunt us,steal our mandates but in all of these, we shall always remain strong and unshaken... GOD BLESS PDP...

PDP!!''''''!'''''''!'!' POWER!!'!

God Bless PDP

And may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by ajepako(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
abubs:

The question is will APC stay in power 4 ever? No, so let's start 4rm a point, others will probe Dem. Afterall PDP had the opportunity to probe tinubu, but dey didn't so it's left for the next party dat wins wenever they do to do justice

Fair enough answer..

Peace..
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by rockbase360: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
THE BRITISH VISITED A FORMER PUBLIC OFFICIAL ON TRIAL FOR CORRUPTION.........that should tell you all you need to know
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by brojoshua: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Are the cases of corruption in Nigeria just to start with arrest and end with bail. Is that all Nigeria will do to fight corruption, no court case against the offenders to determine whether they are guilty or not and be appropriately sentenced if found guilty?
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by dklex(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anthony0094:
some will not believe that metuh still have his office. I like ur courage sir

U like the courage of a thief?
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by AdeniyiA(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Those who hold meetings with thieves are nothing but collaborators.. :_\
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by phemmie06(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
ajepako:

Let's wait and see Atiku has a question to answer because he swam with Dariye. That's when we'll know if the anti corruption crusade is witch hunt or ogbanje hunt
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
The British politicians are as corrupt as their Nigerian colleagues...with them filddling expenses claims...so it's not a suprise visiting their own kind.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Heffalump(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Frankiss44:
Better and stronger.. Heat turns coal to diamond

This heat will soon cook him for all I care.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by wealth123: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Metuh is speaking the truth by giving a lady $2m dollars cash (of money meant for purchase of arms to fight insurgency) for her to invest for him. If this is the kind of truth that will move Nigeria forward then you people supporting this evil with rot in the hottest hell if you do not repent. If you eventually get your Biafra, is this the kind of impunity that will be practised? Shameless people.

shortgun:
Not by buhari
Not by APC

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Heffalump(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
peacengine:
This witch hunting is making PDP stronger

Behold you lovers of iniquity and sons of Lucifer! How then do you cherish darkness and hate light?

What good is it to loot the state treasury and render many impoverished and yet expect to be celebrated by cronies?
Alas!!! Judgement is real.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Dedetwo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
lielbree:
To all idiot.ic nairalanders there is something called presumption of innocence!

Bros there are too many idiotic dingbats on NL these days.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Dedetwo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
phemmie06:
I don't belong to any party for those of you who are still supporting him I have these questions for you;
1. The allegations against him were they genuine? If yes are you encouraging the act or not?
What legacy are you leaving for your children?
Until we put apart sentiment and treat issues the right way Nigeria will not move forward. If not for black orientation most of his political allies deserted him and you that receive no dime keep on chanting his praises. Nigeria na wa o

If you are not dishonest as the above post proved otherwise with highlighted, you should have realized that allegation does not prove anything. So the instance of who supports Metuh or not is quite irrelevant.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by LoveDecay(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
rockbase360:
THE BRITISH VISITED A FORMER PUBLIC OFFICIAL ON TRIAL FOR CORRUPTION.........that should tell you all you need to know

Dem come confirm if sey na true wetin bubu dey do for naija na true.

Dem mumu pdp think sey na solidarity visit be this. This visit if true is an assessment visit and a solo entry into pdp to evaluate and take census of the hocus pocus GEJ and CO have been performing with 9ja moni.

To look metuh in the eyes and ask him question they already know the answer to grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by sevule(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2016
shortgun:
Not by buhari
Not by APC

Yes, He will speak the truth about his looting
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by blazer234: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Is that a good or bad thing?

Yeah, ur arseeee is erotica
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by jerusalem101: 1:34am On Jan 30, 2016
kingofchess:
Gud4him....moreover, where did he get d bail money.

He got the bail money from the person that gave Jafaru N100 million to pay so his case will be abandon.
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by Frankiss44(m): 5:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Heffalump:

This heat will soon cook him for all I care.

Like every corruption fight of this administration, the heat dies after the first phase of noise.. Survive that and you have survived the whole process. cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Hosts British Lawmakers As He Resumes Work by babafirst(m): 5:36am On Jan 30, 2016
JOAN11:
No, it's called passion. Ve got a passion for this very party same way as most of you guys are football club lovers
Passion for egunje ,same passion that made him chop without remembering his party.Same passion that made them squander campaign funds thereby hurting pdp campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.