Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It (879 Views)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / This Is Were I Live / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It by JOAN11(f): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
I want to adopt a puppy, which one would u choose if u were me? Firstly i don't know the names of these dogs,or their breeds neither do i know were to get them from..I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I came up with getting something that my mates and friends might be shocked with, something fascinating that i will be playing with I thought of a puppy called shawawa dunno if am correct wit the spelling tho,would be glad if someone who knows about dogs here can guide me.... Am a 300 lvl student of the university of Benin

Re: I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It by obiorathesubtle: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
lipsrsealed I didn't call you a runs girl o.. Before you'll attack me now..

Anyway.. You don pay school fees finish? Na Dog you wan buy keep for school

See ya eye like dog own.. Don gan study your books.. Be looking for dog to buy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It by DeTrickster(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ok firstly i guess you need to post this in the PET section i came across this earlier.
As a Student i'd advise you get a samoyed its pretty and you can google it up if your really interested i can hook you up with some of my guys that are dog people. Send me an email or your number.

LETS HAVE SOME FUN!
Re: I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It by dguizman(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Go for caucosians
Re: I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It by DeTrickster(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
dguizman:
Go for caucosians

A CAUCASIAN? dude do you have any idea of the characteristics of that dog
Re: I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It by dguizman(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeTrickster:

A CAUCASIAN? dude do you have any idea of the characteristics of that dog
YES
Re: I Want To Adopt A Puppy But I Don't Know Which And Were I Can Get It by ggrin(f): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
I love that dog,
that one grin,
not that oneangry...
ode I said not that oneangry....
yes that one cheesy....

awwwwww soooooooooooooooo beautifulkiss

So romanticundecided

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Girls REALLY Want From Guys / 18 Things Girls Experience Being Single / OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.