Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) (32299 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Teniola2000: 3:26am On Apr 06, 2018
This revelations provoked a number of Mixed reactions on social media as some people believed it was wrong for Gay men to adopt children born by heterosexuals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935184_img20180406030620745_jpega5201bbed607a03d977ab34f82312257

A US based Nigerian gay couple was called out by a follower for adopting a very beautiful little girl of about 4yrs and they ate set to get married, the couple has been in a relationship for over 5yrs now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935185_img20180406030712078_jpeg729c2e8df7ebcf038baeeabe24d45199

Just after one of the gay men (the lady in the relationship) popularly known as @phar4rmphamos on Instagram announced that he will be getting married to his Nigerian boyfriend, a fan quickly attacked him saying he doesn't deserve children

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935186_img20180406030608715_jpeg4ac726ec545b05e7fe125656156b3b18

Funny enough, matured men were congratulating the couple, are they also gay men too? Nawa o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935187_img20180406030554617_jpegf48ef69d2868d19e8aabc9285a5bd943

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-us-based-gay-couple-that-adopted-a-beautiful-3yrs-old-girl-set-to-get-married/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 06, 2018
I can see from the pix that the little girl is sad

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:35am On Apr 06, 2018
grin

Not bcoz they are gay , they are not qualified to become parents...

They are way better than these crack head mothers and dead beat baby daddies... undecided angry

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by bjayx: 4:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Awon werey re o

19 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:06am On Apr 06, 2018
nothing mankind no go ever see... anyway congrats gays

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 5:14am On Apr 06, 2018
wetin my eye just c now?man dy pose lyk woman?nd d mumu dy smile sef.a lot of niggaz rili ho's in men cloths.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2018
youngreezy:
wetin my eye just c now?man dy pose lyk woman?nd d mumu dy smile sef.a lot of niggaz rili ho's in men cloths.

Even in HIPHOP community ... A lot of rappers are gays hiding in a closet sha ..

But wetin concern me? tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by swiz123(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2018
Has it gotten to this??

The world now condone great evil embarassed embarassed.

God should end it all, cos I have seen enough.

How can my unborn kids live in a world were gays are admired for their bleeping courage.

I can't help but weep for the world,and mostly for that poor potential 3 yr old lesbian.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2018
angry
This is not right at all, what the girl will become in future only time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2018
That's another way get their children aside surrogate pregnancy. So na their wahala be that. The only is that their behaviour should not affect the child negatively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by AlexCk: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Jeez,

Anytime i think of how they(gays) do 'it', I'm always like 'whhyyyyyy!'.

7 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by kenir(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2018
one day e go clear 4 dia eyes

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Why exactly do people think they don't deserve kids?
Because they are gays?

Good parenting isn't dependent on sexual preferences of the parents involved. It is dependent on the parents ability to create a loving, comfortable and nurturing environment for the child. The aforementioned ability has nothing to do with being straight or gay.

I even think gays would give it a better shot.
Theirs doesn't start with "I done get belle", neither does it come naturally to them. They take that decision with time and built-up commitment. Not forgetting that they also have to prove a point to naysayers...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2018
They may even do a better job !
Cause see how kids are acting from different sex homes ... maybe some people should be raised this way

Lol lefulefu how you know say she sad ?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Lalas247:

They may even do a better job !
Cause see how kids are acting from different sex homes ... maybe some people should be raised this way

Lol lefulefu how you know say she sad ?
she aint happy nah cheesy
look at her face cheesy
a happy child would be smiling at the camera cheesy
but anyway its better a child is at a settled home than a dysfunctional home with deadbeat parents

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2018
this is very bad for the girl's orientation

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
This is so wrong, even if it is a boy! angry

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
The girl is finished

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
They're probably better than most Nigerian heterosexual parents anyways undecided

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by calddon(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
O God, what kind of future will this girl have? Her face says it all.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by addikt(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Gosh, now they'll affect this kid with their lifestyle. ... . So THE KID WILL CALL ONE OF THE MEN MOM ??....

I PITY THE GIRL, she'll grow up to be a confused human being ....

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Stupidity at it's peak

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
I wonder what the coming generation will look like angry
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Who is the wife and who is the husband?

I don't understand why girls are in support of gays while they detest lesbians. Why

See all the girls above are not condemning them rather they are commending them.

One even said "what makes people feel that they don't deserve kids, is it because they are gays?" isn't the answer obvious.

Running mouth like tap.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by DaddyKross: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
[s]
QueenSuccubus:
grin

They are way better than these crack head mothers and dead beat baby daddies... undecided angry
[/s]

[s]
AntiBrutus:
Why exactly do people think they don't deserve kids?
Because they are gays?

Good parenting isn't dependent on sexual preferences of the parents involved. It is dependent on the parents ability to create a loving, comfortable and nurturing environment for the child. The aforementioned ability has nothing to do with being straight or gay.

I even think gays would give it a better shot.
Theirs doesn't start with "I done get belle", neither does it come naturally to them. They take that decision with time and built-up commitment. Not forgetting that they also have to prove a point to naysayers...
[/s]

Bull sh!t

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by damosky12(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Irritating.

When a man says he feels like walking the streets naked and sleeping in dirt, we don't endure him as he is, we take him to a rehab.
Why? Because his desire is simply unnatural.

When a child is born with an innate trait to walk and bark like a dog, we seek all possible treatment immediately and not learn to accept Him as he is. Why? That trait is unnatural.

How come a man is "born attracted to another man" and we accept it as normal, encouraging him to live that way all his life and call it liberalism?
Is homosexuality medically normal? No!
Is it psychologically natural? No!
Does it conform to the basic laws of nature? No!

How come we are approaching an era where its part of nature?

The devil is indeed the god of the hearts of the Ungodly.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by AjalaJ(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
It's their personal life and personal business. But if everybody was a gay, they wouldn't get kids to adopt.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Why majority of ladies supporting gay?

Ask yourself why can't they bear their own children if they are doing the right thing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by RealGucci: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
denrele with bobrisky
see as gay fresh ..but una disgusting.
u gay asses in naija should commit homo-cide

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
I can see from the pix that the little girl is sad

Hahaha...... legendary seer..... you dat you're raised by heterosexual parents, see how your life turned out to be nau. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.