Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? (3460 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Prostitute Met A Man Whom She Could Not Handle And Ran Away Naked (photos) / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by jubebaister(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
I was in church today for choire rehearsals in our church here in Lagos... After that, it was night already, she used to play a lot with me, always touching my chest playfully... But today , she took it to another level.. She said what's the big bulge in my trouser... Imagine. She hit my "thing" and ran away ... I chased her a bit to hit her chest back... But she fled...

What's the meaning?

Cc.... Ishilov, lalasticlaa... Obiniscop advise pls
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by vizkiz: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
I guess she collected your brain and ranaway. Wonder how I know this? It is because your thread stinks with "senselessness."(lol, furck me grin)

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Modsenemy(f): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
So u want to make FP wit dis?

Hehehehe cheesy grin

Children of nawadays
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smh
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by agabaI23(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
jubebaister:
I was in church today for choire rehearsals in our church here in Lagos... After that, it was night already, she used to play a lot with me, always touching my chest playfully... But today , she took it to another level.. She said what's the big bulge in my trouser... Imagine. She hit my "thing" and ran away ... I chased her a bit to hit her chest back... But she fled...

What's the meaning?

You chased her to touch her bobbby in return and you are still asking us what her touching your bulge means....
May be nothing happened shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Well... undecided its not romantic to start with

1 Like

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by CaroLyner(f): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
mehn some people need a slap in the face.with a sledge hammer.

8 Likes

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Obinovictor(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
jubebaister:

What's the meaning?

The meaning is that you lost your senses the moment she touched your kini. Lemme now see how this will make FP.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by jubebaister(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Romancelanders pls come oooo
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by vizkiz: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
CaroLyner:

I think you have the potentials of an assassin shocked
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
still running?
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by mayortm001(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
So, as old as you are you are still senseless

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by gameboy727(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Why you no hit her own back? Abi you need help?
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by ggrin(f): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
vizkiz:
I guess she collected your brain and ranaway. Wonder how I know this? It is because your thread stinks with "senselessness."(lol, furck me grin)
first time wey ur post go get meaning shocked
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Lsofdk(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
trash!!! give me one reason why i shouldn't derail your thread.
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Obinovictor(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
CaroLyner:

I almost wanted to protest on his behalf... a slap in the face with a sledge hammer shocked

Then I read his post again and had no other option than to agree with you. The dude has lost it

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by vizkiz: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
ggrin:
first time wey ur post go get meaning shocked

foolish pikin grin
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by tommychow(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Stop thinking dirty, man. It is what it is, she's just playing with your body parts. Next time, zip down so she can have a very good grab of your shlong to wiggle and have fun with. BUT REMEMBER, it means nothing.

Oh, and if you're nice enough, ask the other female choir members if they wanna play with your shlong too. They might need to relax once in a while in order to hit those high notes. Be nice!

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by ggrin(f): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

foolish pikin grin
old manundecided
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by VickyRotex(f): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2016
CaroLyner:

Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by lomprico(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2016
jubebaister:

What's the meaning?

run after her, and make sure ur dick is standing while doing so. IDlOT!
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Chazzyboy: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2016
weed weed weed
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2016
So mamagee is back in Lagos? She'd soon come and explain her actions. I didn't know her father was a pastor. Good thing you opened a thread on it before her.
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by Cpumping(m): 1:10am On Jan 30, 2016
I swear dis guy ^^^^^ drank garri n pepper dis nite. n is using mtn free 10mb to post dis. I mayb wrong tho.

back to the topic, op she af use ur john Thomas n do jazz, ur destiny went wit that touch.
tell her to touch it back.
I mayb wrong tho.
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by AyamBlaze: 1:15am On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

I think you have the potentials of an assassinator shocked
assassinator Choi! Lmfao! Olodo oshi cry na assassin o..
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by vicstar(m): 1:19am On Jan 30, 2016
all diz yeye op's what do u guys really want from us lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by AlPeter: 4:40am On Jan 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
damn you must be a mindreader

1 Like

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by mistarsam(m): 5:42am On Jan 30, 2016
ask your momsy wen u get home
Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by billynoni(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2016
*in terry G voice*..........testing microphone eeh,terry g testing microphone eeh

1 Like

Re: My Pastor's Daughter Tapped My Dick And Ran, What's The Meaning? by cruzita(f): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2016
sometimes I dey wonder IS IT BY FORCE TO OPEN A THREAD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Friend’s Wife / Check Out This Couple's Basketball & Classroom Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.