Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Should I Go On And Profess My Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On And Profess My Love? (973 Views)

Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook / Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? / Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Olasco93: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2016
I met this girl around August last year, and i have made her be my friend. All through that time till this moment, i deliberately used it to study those i could about her Character, Attitude and her Personality to know if we are compatible and the likes and i found out that she is okay.
Though since i found out that am developing feelings, like and love for her, i gave myself a target of 5months before telling her my intention, a target that will elapse this January.
Last 2 weeks sunday, i heard her saying she needed some money to get some school materials, though things looks difficult for her mum now because her mum is the only one taking responsibilities of her and her siblings. But just last sunday, when she visited, i deliberately squeezed the amount i sensed she needed (into her purse without letting her know and she discovered it when she got home) to get the materials she needed (though she didn't ask me direcly or indirectly), i just volunteered because she really needed the materials and that is who i am to anybody.
We've fixed a date next week of which i plan to profess my love for her (not because of valentine though), but the little challenge now is will she think i want to take advantage of her because of the money i gave her or will she perceive my intention as genuine as i have it.
Please i want maturedly females in the house to give me some advice on the way am supposed to go about it.
Cc: Godmother, Misspicy, miskiffy and cruzita please i need your candid advice on this.
Thank you!
lalasticlala, Myndd44
Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Akkord4gov: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2016
If I tell you say I know the right advice I can give,i dey deceive you cos ladies are so complicated

Yes,she may think you want to take advantage of her
If you delay telling her too,delay,they say is dangerous

So my bro,na 50-50 but if I dey your shoe,i will go ahead to tell her my feelings with nice words accompany with humility with a lovely tone under a friendly condition plus a nice dish and a great assurance to be loyal and honest,to serve her with all your strength grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Bros especially after your gesture. She will definately accept your proposal. The question you should be asking is if she will accept you as a maga or a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by cruzita(f): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Olasco93:
I met this girl around August last year, and i have made her be my friend. All through that time till this moment, i deliberately used it to study those i could about her Character, Attitude and her Personality to know if we are compatible and the likes and i found out that she is okay.
Though since i found out that am developing feelings, like and love for her, i gave myself a target of 5months before telling her my intention, a target that will elapse this January.
Last 2 weeks sunday, i heard her saying she needed some money to get some school materials, though things looks difficult for her mum now because her mum is the only one taking responsibilities of her and her siblings. But just last sunday, when she visited, i deliberately squeezed the amount i sensed she needed (into her purse without letting her know and she discovered it when she got home) to get the materials she needed (though she didn't ask me direcly or indirectly), i just volunteered because she really needed the materials and that is who i am to anybody.
We've fixed a date next week of which i plan to profess my love for her (not because of valentine though), but the little challenge now is will she think i want to take advantage of her because of the money i gave her or will she perceive my intention as genuine as i have it.
Please i want maturedly females in the house to give me some advice on the way am supposed to go about it.
Cc: Godmother, Misspicy, miskiffy and cruzita please i need your candid advice on this.
Thank you!
lalasticlala, Myndd44
my dear ,tell her your mind .to love is not a sin,tell her u have loved for long even before the incident(if she ever brings it up)just be yourself and everything will fall into place

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by misspicy(f): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2016
prettysolid:
Bros especially after your gesture. She will definately accept your proposal. The question you should be asking is if she will accept you as a maga or a boyfriend.

olasco93

If you want to ask a Lady out,it is better to do so before rendering any financial help to her because like prettysolid said,you should be more worried of she will accept you as a maga or a true boyfriend,the ball is in your court

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by benedictac(f): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Guy I will suggest u tell her the whole truth of how long you've been having the feeling.
Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Dude, just do it anyways

Times like this you have to think like a woman
Which means, do not think at all, cause they don't think for shiiit.
Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Godmother(f): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Olasco93:
Thank you!
lalasticlala, Myndd44

Pls go ahead and tell her your mind. She won't think anything strange of your request so long as you don't push for sex. Also, I'm sure she knows already. That's the way we women are made; we can sense when a guy is into us. So just go and get your girl cos the feelings might be mutual smiley Goodluck
Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Olasco!
All our ancestors have spoken well...you have their consent

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Olasco93: 1:00am On Feb 10, 2016
The lady in question, after she told me to give her a week to ''sleep think over it'', she finally came today; charming and gorgeously dressed.
So, after compliments and the likes, she said truth is she likes me and that she is sincerely ready to be with me. Though she gave me her strict (Terms and Conditions), which is ''Please don't hurt me.'' I was so touched when she said that.
The striking thing she told me was that she has ''Hot Temper', that i should please bear and be patient with her as she work on it and many more...
Seriously, the feeling today was so exciting and lovely as i hear her pour out her mind passionately.
Deep from my heart, i want to say a BIG Thank you to; Akkord4gov, prettysolid, cruzita, misspicy, benedictac Godmother etc. For all the important, wonderful and caring advice you gave. The truth is none was a waste. Thank you all.
Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Akkord4gov: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Olasco93:
The lady in question, after she told me to give her a week to ''sleep think over it'', she finally came today; charming and gorgeously dressed.
So, after compliments and the likes, she said truth is she likes me and that she is sincerely ready to be with me. Though she gave me her strict (Terms and Conditions), which is ''Please don't hurt me.'' I was so touched when she said that.
The striking thing she told me was that she has ''Hot Temper', that i should please bear and be patient with her as she work on it and many more...
Seriously, the feeling today was so exciting and lovely as i hear her pour out her mind passionately.
Deep from my heart, i want to say a BIG Thank you to; Akkord4gov, prettysolid, cruzita, misspicy, benedictac Godmother etc. For all the important, wonderful and caring advice you gave. The truth is none was a waste. Thank you all.

Congrats bro. All I can see is that you really love this girl and I hope d girl too knows this and you create a wonderful relationship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by 2dice(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Officially Thread close Op enjoy while it last grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by benedictac(f): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Olasco93:

OMG! OMG!! OMG! feel like crying. Pls invite us when you say I DO. wish u guys the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am not suprised as I said before 'She will definately accept your proposal' The only tin now is you should minimize being an ATM. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by refiner(f): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
op wait till after val,before professing ur love....my candid advicesmiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On And Profess My Love? by jonaifame22(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guy fvck this gal before the end of february now that the love is still shacking her and her humility is still at it's maximum!

(1) (Reply)

Confuse And In Distress . Pls Advice ! / She Loves To Go Out With Hers Gals Than Going Out With Me / How Can I Be An Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.