Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? (903 Views)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by honeywealth75(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Counter thread.

Some guys sha, according to an earlier thread created by a nairalander with the monicker 'mc4larin' he made it seems like its only guys that can lie and he forgot to tell us we learnt those lies from them.

Pls guys let them know that its not only guys that can lie, some ladies are perfect .

As 4 me, a lady I once dated told me , I am keeping my virginity for you on her wedding night, me wey I can't stay away frm sex in a month , imagine waiting for about 4 years, I told her so don't ask me for any money, she said can't you love a woman naturally without asking for sex? I said can't you date a man without asking for money? After all sha she was very deep down there, virginity don comot 5yrs b4 meeting me.
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Michellla(f): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2016
like i said on that other post.
ladies dont lie.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by INTROVERT(f): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2016
The guys lies were enough to cover the both of us.
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2016
smiley she say she be virgin.
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Sparrow13: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
that combination3 is an anti malaria
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Pheals(f): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley she say she be virgin.
not all now....must u taste Her to confirm ....
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by CaroLyner(f): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2016
even guys that have never seen pant before will come here and start saying "she said she's a virgin"

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Pheals:
not all now....must u taste Her to confirm ....
what other way can we confirm the validity of her claim??

There's another popular one sef.. 'I was raped'... That's how 90% of the girls lost their virginity.. undecided is it that you people feed on sympathy or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Medunah: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Everyone will definitely av something to say.

And Wats with this 'if I won't sleep with u, don't ask me for money trend'??
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by EHMIR(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
ladies dont lie.
but they are cunny,crafty nd schemersgrin
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Medunah: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

There's another popular one sef.. 'I was raped'... That's how 90% of the girls lost their virginity.. undecided is it that you people feed on sympathy or what? undecided
Maybe dats cos its the truth?
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
even guys that have never seen pant before will come here and start saying "she said she's a virgin"

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by viktor88: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Am a virgin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Even their makeup,butt-pads,artificial hair and nails are lies.You will be shock if she take off those gadgets.taribo sister.
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:

Maybe dats cos its the truth?

oh really? Okay.. I believe Jesus was a woman too smiley
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Pheals(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
He is forming obo ( born with silver spoon) not knowing i was born with the golden spoon cheesy saying " anything just anything tell me and let meet" I was like your dad have got a lot o... Buy me iPhone 7 grin
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by Pheals(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

lol to the person who deflowered them also they won't believe if they said 'am a virgin" mtchhh must u people sex self ni undecided
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by obiorathesubtle: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Pheals:
lol to the person who deflowered them also they won't believe if they said 'am a virgin" mtchhh must u people sex self ni undecided
undecided if we no "sex".. Wetin be the need??
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
why do i have a feeling you are talking to me?
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by slex(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Me — hey bae, don't you think it's time we reached 2nd base?
Girl-- No sex, I'm saving myself.

Me-- But bae why? I ll be gentle or are you a Virgin?
Girl-- ermm , no I used to be bad but now I'm good. I.m a secondary Virgin now

Me-- Da Bleep!!! So all the money, shopping and outing for the past 2 months was for nothing.. (opens door) kindly gerrarehia abeg.
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by honeywealth75(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
ladies dont lie.

Hey miss, u just said another lie
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by wilybebsy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
I was raped by my uncle and since then i have vow not to have sex until marriage, buh when i enter dere e be like well.. Galz can lie
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by cornoil(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Am a virgin
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by mtcheeew: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
she said she no like sex...thought na tru and mesef don almost dull am until the day an old time frnd was transferring songs on my fone to his ,He accidentally(according to him) saw her pics..na God talk make I deny her to be just frnd as I Neva truly trust her sef..d dude con dey yarn me na OKO(dick) dem dey call her for sch..I was shocked!...next tym she came around visiting my wallet was filled to brim with condoms,I had to take ma share of the national cake too.
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by flexxyworld(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
She told me I dis flowered her! And I'm like you meant that punany got hymen? Wey free pass 3rd mainland bridge #but I no talk am out sha..
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by CaroLyner(f): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
why do i have a feeling you are talking to me?
lol definitely not you.
Re: Counter Thread. Gentlemen What is the Greatest Lie A Lady Has Ever Told You? by AyamConfidence(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol definitely not you.
okay then...i'l take your word for it...i'l send you a Pee Hem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When She Tells You She Only Dates Cool Guys(photo) / Guys !! Pick Your Choice / A Confused Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.