Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (50592 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jwhizzy:
OP these your yarns dry sha. She was responding initially but figured you had nothing interesting to say beyond your infatuation with France and why she lives there. If she had responded, I'm sure your next question will have been " what's the weather like in France? ", " who's the president of France ", " what work are you doing in France ", " can I come visit you in France? ".

Learn to make interesting and engaging conversation. *yawns and leaves thread*
grin grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by abimic(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ybaby:

Smart !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me would have switched off since.....i hate chores
Lol.... But it's not totally true. As a lady, u ppl consider a lot of things to turn a guy's chat down. I've chatted with a lady such that she doesn't find my chat interesting anymore and she immediately changed the topic herself and we continued from there. so many things are factored in to stop replying a guy u barely knew and those u even know well. What if the guy was well to do, ladies would be forming conversation then and the guy would be forming busy. Life's ironical sometimes u know.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by wilybebsy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or make them quick share the N5K, so that boys go fit start vulcanizer business or something.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by wilybebsy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or make them quick share the N5K, so that boys go fit start vulcanizer business or something.
atleast na
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
wilybebsy:
God we need more jobs here please
Lol!...I second that!
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
My God...this thread cracked me up seriously...and for the dude who asked when the 5k will be shared..Seriously,I owe you one bottle of andre

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
She was responding quite well if you ask me but not in a way that promotes a conversation.

Your excitement over finally finding someone that lives in "that side of the world" may have made her wary of you. Probably because of the bad name Nigerians have as being fraudsters.

So I guess she was just being careful.

Sorry mahn! cheesy
You nailed it. Well said bro
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by sleekyonyx(f): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2016
honeygirl17:

Meaningless chat
unnecessary chat grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by naijaboiy: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

You nailed it. Well said bro
Thanks sis. smiley
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by JayJustus(m): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2016
phucked up nigga.....you don't even know how to chat...try to be sarcastic, abstract and shet...to me you're just a police officer who INTERROGATES...hahahahaha...nigga got served well...not like Nigerian girls can even do better they will knack you with one "K" from the pit of hell if you don't have patience suicide is next...
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by autosavvy: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2016
She did well to even answer after one year...I guess your English nailed it !
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by EmmyDe25(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I was chatting with a lady on Facebook and I asked a question but as usual with girls (late and monosyllabic replies), she replied after "ages"...... literarily........ It took her a year plus to reply and she didn't just go monosyllabic...... Thißs one was soo lazy that she couldn't type a decent reply. the best she could do was a thumbs up... So I wasted 2years of my life waiting for " Thumbs up"(not like i waited sha... I actually forgot I had her as a fb friend) ... HMMMMM..... Shey na because I still dey hustle?? All these ladies...... God is watching y'all in 3D....

pictures after the cut...

N.B notice the date and time of when the messages were sent

From the snapshots....that was clearly an interview session not a chat. I guess she stopped replying because you went club-jumping like LeBron cos she lives in France.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
it is because you were excited about France. . It put her off.

But wait.. there is nothing wrong in replying a message 2 years later.. she might have been busy. I don't know why guys reason this way
2 yes of being busy..... na she be busy na....

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Strahovski1(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
2 yes of being busy..... na she be busy na....

She is in no obligation to respond to your message. Maybe something happened to her during the year you did not care to ask.

Besides it wasn't a chat.. it was an interview.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Ojisik:
And you just had to reply a 2 year message in less than a day Why are guys falling my hand like this?

Even if you had to reply, the first thing would be to chastise her for replying you after two years or shun her. cry

Guys...falling hand since Adam ate the apple
check my reply again.... I wasn't praising her in the reply.... I just sent that last message and deleted her ASAP
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2016
icedbeatz:
why would you care that she replied after 2 goddamned years? Hmmm
It just caught my attention that she replied a two year old question.
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
sirjakez:
maybe ur English was a turn off to her
Like her's was any better...
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2016
banmee:

See this guy. You think it's easy to converse with someone in France? grin Don't spoil the guys 'victory'. Lol......
lol.... why evils na.... #WHYMELORD....
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2016
umehmj:
she really tried giving you a thumbs up. your chat is sooo boring! even i as a guy will block you after two of those jamb questions
No be me get the chat o.... na person send am give me.... sent as nairalanders dey finish me...
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Honestly1:
This Op is retard.
No be me o bros..... na person send am give me.... grin you dey vex o...
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2016
sonofananimal:
I even have some of them who I haven't replied like In ages before I deactivate my Facebook account!

some guys here are super incredible svipid.

and that OP too been spoiling our name up and down.
Not me bro.... not me..... see as una finish me like say na me be Gabriel
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Godson32:
It was because ur discussion/questions was somehow boring to her,u ought to have changed the topic of how she came to france and discuss other things with her. When talking/chatting with a girl for the first time u should be mindful of what turns her on/off,if u found out that she's not comfortable with what u re asking/telling her,stop or change the topic.
Bros I wish I could post every single chat with the girl here.... she just wasn't ready to discuss anything. Bring up a topic and she keeps giving straight replys killing the convo so the questions just kept pouring. na she be the only girl wey person dey gist with?
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2016
chidex28:
The thumps up was for ur horrible English.#NoOffence.
uhhmmmm..... point out the horrible English prof....
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by sirjakez(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Like her's was any better...
lol... OK sir
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Ojisik(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
check my reply again.... I wasn't praising her in the reply.... I just sent that last message and deleted her ASAP

It doesn't mean...the deed has been done. Funny thing I'm sure alot of other girls treat you this way because even after two years, your style of chatting hasn't changed.

My prognosis: learn from your friends wey sabi or Google articles on Social Media Etiquette / chatting do's and don'ts
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ojisik:

It doesn't mean...the deed has been done. Funny thing I'm sure alot of other girls treat you this way because even after two years, your style of chatting hasn't changed.

My prognosis: learn from your friends wey sabi or Google articles on Social Media Etiquette / chatting do's and don'ts
Trust me bro.... girls don't treat me that way... she started the chat n I was curious cos girls don't just start chatting with guys just like that.... probably saw me display lots of expensive stuff online but wen I wasn't going in the direction s/he wanted, s/he lost interest.... I was tryna be wary cos lots o guys act as girls online especially on fb
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by star4(f): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ahahaa this is funny! grin
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by Enockia(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
atleast sge don reply
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by absolutism: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Its probably that menopause was knocking
Re: Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. by undarey(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Two years...Nigga still got no brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.