Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? (3855 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2009
Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband?

Be the boss of yourself and respect yourself above any other.
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by rubi(f): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2009
gen2genius:

I beg to disagree, ma'am wink Why would you submit to someone you don't respect? Is the submission out of fear?
I respect my hubby at home and respect my boss in the office how about that?
A woman respect her boss in the office b/c the attribute is deposited in her already.
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
rubi:

I respect my hubby at home and respect my boss in the office how about that?
A woman respect her boss in the office b/c the attribute is deposited in her already.

Well said.
But if your husband work in same office with you, who will u respect more at the office?
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by MrCrackles(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2009
Poster
How can it be normal?
Dont you have a thinking faculty up there?
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by rubi(f): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Well said.
But if your husband work in same office with you, who will u respect more at the office?

Bussiness and pleasure don't mix. I cannot work in the same office with my hubby.
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by gen2genius(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2009
Poster
How can it be normal?
Dont you have a thinking faculty up there?

Who would have thought an old man like you could stoop so low? undecided
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
rubi:

Bussiness and pleasure don't mix. I cannot work in the same office with my hubby.

OK then, so that means you will let go of marriage material all cos he works in same coy as you?
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by MrCrackles(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
gen2genius:

Who would have thought an old man like you could stoop so low? undecided

Muppet dont get it twisted, i am old enough to be your son!
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by slimfine(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
these are two different people who deserves different categories of respect.
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by bluespice(f): 2:53am On Jul 12, 2009
the respect one has for a boss at work's diff from that one has for a loved one
none should encroach on the other
Re: Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband? by bukatyne(f): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
oyb:
silly thread

oya

why should a man respect his female boss more than his wife cheesy

there are some truly lousy women where I work who have turned some of their subordinates/ contractors to slaves. i KNOW that they won't be taking the sort of shit those women dish out from their wives.

anyway, smarter heads have already pointed out that the heirrachy of the workplace cannot be compared with what obtains in a family setting,

what the hell, there are big ogas in the workplace who are younger than i am. so from a traditional african perspective, they should be calling their older subordinates 'sir' . beans cheesy

I know it is six years... tongue

However, the bolded is spot on smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Out. / Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! / Relocating To Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.