Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men (1653 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
[b][/b]Your father probably told you few things but just in case he was not around enough, here are few words of wisdom you might have missed out on tongue:

1.Brush your teeth very well. Some guys mouth odour fit make a girl faint. I know some of you smokes weed, learn to brush the teeth wella biko.

2. Women find confidence sexy as hell. I read a post where a guy said he can't talk to a lady because he's the shy type and the other one said he can't chat with a lady after 'good morning'. Habah!

3. Always go out into the public dressed like you are about to meet the love of your life. I saw one guys's dp that sent me a pm and I quickly lipsrsealed.

4. Don't ever hit a woman! Ever! No matter what she did. Be a man, don't hit a woman.

5. Don't let you small d.i.c.k controls your brain. We know them here, Cruzita can mention names.

6. Compliment her shoe, hair and make up. She's trying her best to look sexy for you alone.

7. Don't live a fake life. Some guys will borrow friends cars and gold chains to entice a lady. Chai! A lady will love you for who you are. Some even use a friends apartment to fumble. When will you grow up undecided undecided

8. Spoil her with gifts. Yes. No matter how cheap it is, I always appreciate a gift. The price does not matter, it's the love behind it.

9. Don't be a boring guy. Some guys are just too boring. No outing, no jokes etc.

10. Be neat. Some of you fit wear boxers for weeks. Ewwww! Learn to wash after two days please.

11. Be a good kisser. Girls loves good kisser. Some guys will kiss as if na 'ponma' dem dey chop grin. The lips no be 'ponma'. Be a gentle and romantic kisser.

12. Learn new things about sex. Yes! Sex!

13. Ladies, I don't try nah grin. Add your own

Let the bashers come, we are here for you undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Young03(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by vizkiz: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
buuuuuuuyy butter bread!!!
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by BadBullet(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
so everything we have to do is to please you ladies :-/ mttchew
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by petkoffDrake(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
She's emotionally deranged

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dumb

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Our lives dey centred arnd women ni?? U no even tok the main ting wey go please both parties.. *Be innovative, make cool cash nd be generous*

Na wetin u women want most, nd dats wat we guys should focus on. Nt pleasin women biko!
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by ourchoice(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
[b][/b]Your father probably told you few things but just in case he was not around enough, here are few words of wisdom you might have missed out on tongue:

1.Brush your teeth very well. Some guys mouth odour fit make a girl faint. I know some of you smokes weed, learn to brush the teeth wella biko.

2. Women find confidence sexy as hell. I read a post where a guy said he can't talk to a lady because he's the shy type and the other one said he can't chat with a lady after 'good morning'. Habah!

3. Always go out into the public dressed like you are about to meet the love of your life. I saw one guys's dp that sent me a pm and I quickly lipsrsealed.

4. Don't ever hit a woman! Ever! No matter what she did. Be a man, don't hit a woman.

5. Don't let you small d.i.c.k controls your brain. We know them here, Cruzita can mention names.

6. Compliment her shoe, hair and make up. She's trying her best to look sexy for you alone.

7. Don't live a fake life. Some guys will borrow friends cars and gold chains to entice a lady. Chai! A lady will love you for who you are. Some even use a friends apartment to fumble. When will you grow up undecided undecided

8. Spoil her with gifts. Yes. No matter how cheap it is, I always appreciate a gift. The price does not matter, it's the love behind it.

9. Don't be a boring guy. Some guys are just too boring. No outing, no jokes etc.

10. Be neat. Some of you fit wear boxers for weeks. Ewwww! Learn to wash after two days please.

11. Be a good kisser. Girls loves good kisser. Some guys will kiss as if na 'ponma' dem dey chop grin. The lips no be 'ponma'. Be a gentle and romantic kisser.

12. Learn new things about sex. Yes! Sex!

13. Ladies, I don't try nah grin. Add your own

Let the bashers come, we are here for you undecided
lol
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by misspicy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2 dropping it like its hot smiley
very nice thread,you spoke my mind but will this boys ever learn undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Living your Life trying to please a particular girL is just like pouring a basin of H20 into a basket...and for what i 've come to realise recently, NO 21st century guy does this...

You disapoint me big timesad

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Living your Life trying to please a particular girL is just like pouring a basin of H20 into a basket...and for what i 've come to realise in recent times, NO 21st century guy does this...

You disapoint me big timesad
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Living your Life trying to please a particular girL is just like pouring a basin of H20 into a basket...and for what i 've come to realise in recent times, NO 21st century guy does this, conciously or unconciouslyundecided...

Must you always creat a counter thread, most times you disapoint me baesad
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Maxi112: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP! I COMMEND U FOR THIS
U REALLY MADE A POINT HERE...
MORE GRACE TO UR ABLE!
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:
HateU2 dropping it like its hot smiley

very nice thread,you spoke my mind but will this boys ever learn undecided
Thanks girl.
I doubt if they will learn
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Young03:
Mtcheew
misspicy, cruzita, come and see one of dem o
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
[left][/left]
BadBullet:
so everything we have to do is to please you ladies :-/ mttchew
Another one sighted Misspicy nd cruzita.
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dumb
This is their god father. Misspicy, cruzita, come ooooo
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:
She's emotionally deranged
So, u ar one of them. Chai!
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
micfranklin:
Our lives dey centred arnd women ni?? U no even tok the main ting wey go please both parties.. *Be innovative, make cool cash nd be generous*

Na wetin u women want most, nd dats wat we guys should focus on. Nt pleasin women biko!
heheheh. I uncrush u 2day my NL crush
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
firstking01:
Living your Life trying to please a particular girL is just like pouring a basin of H20 into a basket...and for what i 've come to realise in recent times, NO 21st century guy does this, conciously or unconciouslyundecided...

Must you always creat a counter thread, most times you disapoint me baesad
Happy 2 disappoint u nigga grin
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maxi112:
OP! I COMMEND U FOR THIS

U REALLY MADE A POINT HERE...

MORE GRACE TO UR ABLE!
Really
4rm a guy? Thanks
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Maxi112: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Really 4rm a guy? Thanks
U R WELCOME

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Ok keep disapointing me, shebi you know what you stand to lose grin
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
This is their god father. Misspicy, cruzita, come ooooo
gbenu osi sounnnn undecided undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Ok keep disapointing me na, shebi you know what you stand to lose grin
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by petkoffDrake(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
So, u ar one of them. Chai!
Find out cool
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
firstking01:
Ok keep disapointing me, shebi you know what you stand to lose grin
undecided undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
gbenu osi sounnnn undecided undecided
Gbenu ti e wa ki n gba si ounnnn undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
lol, tongue
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
HateU2:
Gbenu ti e wa ki n gba si ounnnn undecided
elenu gor
Re: Counter Thread: Wisdom For Men by digitite: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Utter Rubbish.

My Container ooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Women Doesn't Like You She Will Use This Phrase / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did In A Night Club? (pics) [tgif] / Honest Opinion Needed: ladies and gentlemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.