Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? (1081 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have heard girls lie about things guys have done for them which I believe most of this things are lies...most tell their friend so that they will feel like babe..you are lucky oh..this the kind of guy I need.U mean Ben bought u this car?Emanuel gave you this iphone? tunde rent a house for you and so on and this has led most gils to vie into prostitution all in the name of "I must achieve what Christy have achieved" A guy must also buy me a car,rent me a house and get me a new phone although they may be such that achieve such from a boyfriend but few.Also,countless number of times,most guyz discuss among themselves about things meaningful they hav done for their girl friend though doesn't exclude my self of which most girls claim not guilty rather the guys always lay promises but never fulfils which has led most girls confide in their guys for total fulfilment of their daily needs and this have pave way for heartbreaks to the female folks coupled with lack of total commitment but the fact still remains most guyz don't do worthful things for their babe,either way guys still exist that show total support to their babe but few in this present day Nigeria emanating from distrust and lack of commitment as majority are just out their with flashy cars deceiving the gullible in order to get under her pant thereby achieving his aim.He neither call nor pick his calls anymore after he sleeps with you.girls annoys me the most for believing cheap promises guys spit out to their hearing led me to believe guys hardly do thing worthwhile for them rather,it only what will aid the present and forfeit the future like buying cream for them,taking them to boutique to buy inexpensive cloths,,buying liability of a phone,taking them to fast food joint to lick ice cream,eat popcorn,going to the cinema to watch movies and so on..which has got me worried to ask...

ladies,is there any guy that have existed or existing in your life that have done sometime unforgettable for you if yes,what is it?share with us let's see if committed guys still exist out there.

please,I am begging let this be In all sincerity,don't lie..
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by playtheblues(f): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Boyfriend this, girlfriend that and Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Vietnam are busy producing big stuffs.

Man shall not live by relationships alone.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by vicraven(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
playtheblues:
Boyfriend this, girlfriend that and Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Vietnam are busy producing big stuffs.

Man shall not live by relationships alone.
one bottle of jackdaniels for this somebody pls!
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by RoyalBlak007: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Am here to read stewpid lies
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by rheether(f): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
He wrote all my carry overs for me angry
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by petkoffDrake(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
rheether:
Are u trying to say what am thinking? undecided
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by playtheblues(f): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Seriously, Naija youths need a reset of mindset.
vicraven:
one bottle of jackdaniels for this somebody pls!
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
rheether:
so na ur brain empty like dis?...na fish brain you get?
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
rheether:
wtf!!! Lemme reserve my comment sha
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by firstking01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
AccessME:
I have heard girls lie about things guys have done for them which I believe most of this things are lies...most tell their friend so that they will feel like babe..you are lucky oh..this the kind of guy I need.U mean Ben bought u this car?Emanuel gave you this iphone? tunde rent a house for you and so on and this has led most gils to vie into prostitution all in the name of "I must achieve what Christy have achieved" A guy must also buy me a car,rent me a house and get me a new phone although they may be such that achieve such from a boyfriend but few.Also,countless number of times,most guyz discuss among themselves about things meaningful they hav done for their girl friend though doesn't exclude my self of which most girls claim not guilty rather the guys always lay promises but never fulfils which has led most girls confide in their guys for total fulfilment of their daily needs and this have pave way for heartbreaks to the female folks coupled with lack of total commitment but the fact still remains most guyz don't do worthful things for their babe,either way guys still exist that show total support to their babe but few in this present day Nigeria emanating from distrust and lack of commitment as majority are just out their with flashy cars deceiving the gullible in order to get under her pant thereby achieving his aim.He neither call nor pick his calls anymore after he sleeps with you.girls annoys me the most for believing cheap promises guys spit out to their hearing led me to believe guys hardly do thing worthwhile for them rather,it only what will aid the present and forfeit the future like buying cream for them,taking them to boutique to buy inexpensive cloths,,buying liability of a phone,taking them to fast food joint to lick ice cream,eat popcorn,going to the cinema to watch movies and so on..which has got me worried to ask...

ladies,is there any guy that have existed or existing in your life that have done sometime unforgettable for you if yes,what is it?share with us let's see if committed guys still exist out there.

but i'm sorry to burst your burbbles, lies are in-evitable on nairalandcheesy
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
For me, i was impressed wen he offered to assist me financially with getting a new apartment for myself, but i refused his help, coz m one person who hates certain favours coz i hate feeling like i owe someone something, but de day he gave me his house keys for me to b ably to come to his home at anytime i want. I was very happy and i saw commitment in his eyes. No relationship is perfect, but certain relationships r just worth de effort. If someone is yo soulmate, u dnt care much abt certain things, bt dat does nt mean dat sometimes wen u r in real need of his help he cant, coz de job of a man, is for him to b there for his woman at all times. A man is a hunter and a provider, and de woman is de warmth and home maker. Yes times have changed and sisters are doin it for demselves, n mustnt b selling demselves short to be sissies and weaklings, but de man must always know his role as a man, coz he is also expecting u to give him all de respect de man needs
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by rheether(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2016
Nah.
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by cruzita(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
he received 36 lashes on my behalf.very good of him
Re: Ladies:what Is The Unforgettable Thing A Boyfriend Did For You? by cruzita(f): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2016
AccessME:

those lies make nairaland more interesting.

(1) (Reply)

I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her / Question For The Ladies. Guys KEEP OFF!!! / President Buhari SET TO DROP THE MOST ANTICIPATED MUSIC ALBUM OF D YEAR (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.