Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) (1290 Views)

Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) by fairlyusedpant: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
I was passing on my own ooo, when i saw sister dumebi the biggest girl in town trying to pick her necklace that fell on the ground, and when she bent down, her blouse mistakenly rose up like lazarus and i saw her tear tear pant, how can that happen, and i told her that see sister dumebi, i saw your tear tear pant ooo, abeg try to use needle and thread and sew it and she gave me a hot slap, abeg should i slap my own back?
Re: Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) by Behira(f): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy Yes
Re: Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) by UyiIredia(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
U saw her tear tear pant. As the pant don tear, did you see her püssy too ?
Re: Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) by fairlyusedpant: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Behira:
cheesy Yes
ok i will slap her later, thank you for the advice...
Re: Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised) by fairlyusedpant: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
UyiIredia:
U saw her tear tear pant. As the pant don tear, did you see her püssy too ?
na only her tear tear pant i see ooo... Thats all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Do This? / Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex / Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.