Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... (6493 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by thephil(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Thank you all for your advise.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by 123hpp: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2018
My Guy the marriage issue is the only barrier here.....if not i for say make you fire dey go grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by viceddy95(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2018
cool
Guy what kind of advice are you looking for ....should we advice you to start fucking somebody's wife .....even look at the time you asking for advice whether to start fucking somebody's wife or not..... shocked shocked

coolGuy run from her,,the one you did back in school is ok for you... cool

14 Likes

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by macdon4all(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2018
123hpp:
My Guy the marriage issue is the only barrier here.....if not i for say make you fire dey go grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by thephil(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2018
123hpp:

I believe you baba......gracias
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

I was a very crazy guy while in the university and I happened to encounter a lady who came to visit her sister (my landlady).

I was enjoying myself on one weekend with liv vs arsernal match when I heard a knock on my balcony. I came out to find out it was my Lady's sister. I led her in and we both watched the game. I offered her drink and we suddenly became friends.

We started fucking each other until I graduated secretly but truly her pussy was actually sweet, I was caught by the landlord. The landlord kept mute about the issue because I caught him fucking his cousin.

We lost contact for seven years. I recently met her in enugu airport, we exchanged contacts on getting home she sent me text saying:... I missed the digging and would like you to dig me once again. Plssssssss.

My problem is: she is married with 3kids.

Pls, advice the fucker....

your imaginary story doesnt make sense

1st paragraphy the lady in question came to visit her sister who happens to be your (landlady)

2nd paragraphy you got caught by Landlord s/he said nothing becoz s/he was bleeping his cousin

is the landlady married ? therefore making landlord in Paragraphy 2 the husband ? therefore you caught the landlord fuccking his own cousin ?

which makes the story like this, your landlord caught you fuccking his wife's sister but couldnt say a word becoz you also caught the landlord fuccking his own cousin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by thephil(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2018
viceddy95:
cool
Guy what kind of advice are you looking for ....should we advice you to start fucking somebody's wife .....even look at the time you asking for advice whether to start fucking somebody's wife or not..... shocked shocked

coolGuy run from her,,the one you did back in school is ok for you... cool

My guy my guy.....

Thanks so much....

The phone calls from her come too much...... I was almost getting tempted

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by thephil(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

your imaginary story doesnt make sense

1st paragraphy the lady in question came to visit her sister who happens to be your (landlady)

2nd paragraphy you got caught by Landlord s/he said nothing becoz s/he was bleeping his cousin

is the landlady married ? therefore making landlord in Paragraphy 2 the husband ? therefore you caught the landlord fuccking his own cousin ?

which makes the story like this, your landlord caught you fuccking his wife's sister but couldnt say a word becoz you also caught the landlord fuccking his own cousin

Gbam

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by blackpanther22: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

I was a very crazy guy while in the university and I happened to encounter a lady who came to visit her sister (my landlady).

I was enjoying myself on one weekend with liv vs arsernal match when I heard a knock on my balcony. I came out to find out it was my Lady's sister. I led her in and we both watched the game. I offered her drink and we suddenly became friends.

We started fucking each other until I graduated secretly but truly her pussy was actually sweet, I was caught by the landlord. The landlord kept mute about the issue because I caught him fucking his cousin.

We lost contact for seven years. I recently met her in enugu airport, we exchanged contacts on getting home she sent me text saying:... I missed the digging and would like you to dig me once again. Plssssssss.

Who else does not believe this imaginary story??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by thephil(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2018
blackpanther22:

Who else does not believe this imaginary story??

Whether you believed or not.... I don relief myself....

Next

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by viceddy95(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

My guy my guy.....

Thanks so much....

The phone calls from her come too much...... I was almost getting tempted
Greetings boss...
No from back go there oo,,,you don't know if her husband put jazz for there oo,,,(gum together cool,magun)

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Apination(m): 3:53am On Dec 31, 2018
To marry no just appeal to me at all undecided
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Maxcollins042(m): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

We should advice you on going for a roll in the hay with a married woman? Like are you seriously asking this question?

My only advice is that you should know that karma is a good bitch.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by speedyconnect3: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2018
You are seeking validation.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Soulsymbol99: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2018
U see as the devil Wan change am 4 u this new year and u Wan allow am undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Prakash247(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

You are morally debased.which kind advice u dey find u dis boy?You just told us that she is married and not just that,with three kids and you are shamelessly asking us if you should dig...Dig what?...You grave or what?
I want this nonsense to end this year.Iranu.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by derrydinny: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2018
how does being married affect your sextaionship? you better resume banging her because she won't mind and she won't ask you for money
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by thephil(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Prakash247:

You are morally debased.which kind advice u dey find u dis boy?You just told us that she is married and not just that,with three kids and you are shamelessly asking us if you should dig...Dig what?...You grave or what?
I want this nonsense to end this year.Iranu.

Na wao ... Sense pass muscle

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by paragon40(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2018
grin Zobo

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Joblessness at its peak.. .too much fantasy and day-dreaming
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Mafizo:
Joblessness at its peak.. .too much fantasy and day-dreaming

He's probably waanking in a dirty room enjoying all the attention he's getting

Highlight of a pathetic existence

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

He's probably waanking in a dirty room enjoying all the attention he's getting

Highlight of a pathetic existence

Lol....
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Kingsley10000: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2018
one thing must kill a man
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by abbeyty(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2018
I beg fire dey go cuz your wife ex will one day digging your wife behind your back.
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Fela4ese: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

run for ur life even bible condemns it.if u don't want to die young just forget it
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

We started fucking each other until I graduated secretly but truly her pussy was actually sweet, I was caught by the landlord.

I don't understand this your grammar o? Is it the fucccking or the graduation that was done secretly?
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by davecris(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Dear fucker. Receive sense going into 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by SaucyBenks(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Another HOE story... It just never ends...

Marriage fire
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by SmallFlatino: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Kenekingisback: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Lefulefu come over here angry
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Prakash247(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

Na wao ... Sense pass muscle
You ve not said anything.
Re: The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2018
thephil:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How / “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter / See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.