Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! (3197 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have done lots of crazy things,when I was still a kid......
there was this our neighbour that has a very cute son,I always love going there in the pretense to play with him,but God knows,I was only going there to get a glimpse of his sweet face.
I visited as usual one Saturday evening,we started playing hide and seek game,he ran and hide behind a curtain,I ran after him and caught him behind the curtain,I never knew what pushed me to kiss him on his lips,he never resisted,I removed my lips immediately, smiled and ran away.....since then I have been shy to play with him again!.....grin

although now he had grown up looking ugly....embarassed

so friends share ur crazy stories....smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by kingofchess(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
ok
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by dollyjoy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Seems you have a penchant for opening thread about anything that comes to your head!

Just saying sha,no insult intended.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by blackjack21(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
"Looking UGLY" here means being broke....
girls will never change.
undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
I did lotta crazy things that I don't even remember the craziest sad sad
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Seems you have a penchant for opening thread about anything that comes to your head!

easy. cheesy she is still a gurl
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:

sometimes wen am bored or alone,I do fink of my past....so dis was one of itsmiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by ShakurM(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Memory lane...there is this 'name of name, name of name game'. Playing with my mum and elder sisters patapata, everybody dey mention name, e dey sweet...na so e reach my turn I kon go mention 'condom'. Everybody just silent afterwards dey give me eye sad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

sometimes wen am bored or alone,I do fink of my past....so dis was one of itsmiley
hello bea,i believed you are a student and a nigerian it is think not fink,this not dis

just helping a sister,i know you know the actual spelling though but cheesycheesy

yea,i know,just pulling your legswink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by dollyjoy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
yes,my sister from the southcheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by osesology(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
I did a lot of crazy stuff back then sha. I can still remember the day I exchanged my grandpa's brand new cutlass for a toy car. I liked the toy car so much that I begged the boy to let me have it and he proposed we do trade by batter. I didn't have anything to give, so I decided to steal my grandpa's cutlass he newly bought.
I laugh everytime I remember because I actually joined everyone in the house to search for a cutlass that I already knew the where about. (I sabi keep secret sha)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by Kayoski(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
OK wait lemme ask wizkid since he's still a kid..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ah dey come
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by firstking01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
ShakurM:
Memory lane...there is this 'name of name, name of name game'. Playing with my mum and elder sisters patapata, everybody dey mention name, e dey sweet...na so e reach my turn I kon go mention 'condom'. Everybody just silent afterwards dey give me eye sad

so e don tey wey u start to knw bad bad finx
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
osesology:
I did a lot of crazy stuff back then sha. I can still remember the day I exchanged my grandpa's brand new cutlass for a toy car. I liked the toy car so much that I begged the boy to let me have it and he proposed we do trade by batter. I didn't have anything to give, so I decided to steal my grandpa's cutlass he newly bought.
I laugh everytime I remember because I actually joined everyone in the house to search for a cutlass that I already knew the where about. (I sabi keep secret sha)

bad guy!wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
hello bea,i believed you are a student and a nigerian it is think not fink,this not dis

just helping a sister,i know you know the actual spelling though but cheesycheesy

yea,i know,just pulling your legswink

sorry for d short forms,na watsapp cos amembarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by dollyjoy(f): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

sorry for d short forms,na watsapp cos amembarassed
it actually not advisable for a student,i used to be like you until i started writing that way even in exams,it affected me badly reason why,even if stressful i tried most times to write in standard English to avoid future occurence!

One lovewink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by blackjack21(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
on, since everyone else is sharing.....

I know many if you have played husband and wifey game.

There was this fortunate time I was the husband, the wifey was older than me, where all the kids have left for school she open up; completely 'naked'. shocked

Guess what I did.

Ran away.
gringrin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by ShakurM(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

so e don tey wey u start to knw bad bad finx
sadDem never born you sef
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by ggrin(f): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
ShakurM:
na "fucckk" I say that year toocry....papa beat me die shaangrylipsrsealed

I don corrupt since wen I smallembarassed stated chopping bro dick wen I was 2yrs oldembarassedundecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
it actually not advisable for a student,i used to be like you until i started writing that way even in exams,it affected me badly reason why,even if stressful i tried most times to write in standard English to avoid future occurence!

One lovewink
hnmmmm....nice,will heed to your corrections,although I don't write like dis in my exams cos am nt addicted to it,buh all the same, thanks,I appreciate....

one love!smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by ggrin(f): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
blackjack21:

There was this fortunate time I was the husband, the wifey was older than me, where all the kids have left for school she open up; completely 'naked'. shocked

Guess what I did.

Ran away.
gringrin
me chop dick that year sha o gringringrin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by cruzita(f): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmmm where do I start from?I've been bad since childhood.I don't know where to start from

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by blackjack21(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
Aren't you a he? undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by ggrin(f): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
blackjack21:

sadsad
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
blackjack21:

my thought exactly....or are u a gay
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
hmmm where do I start from?I've been bad since childhood.I don't know where to start from

start from anywer joor...I av many craziest finx I did wen I was a child,buh I only stated one,so state just one!!!smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by sundoj08(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kissing my cousin or should i say my cousin was kissing me.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! by refiner(f): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
blackjack21:

Guess what I did.

Ran away.
gringrin

I don't believe uembarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Observe These Pix Closely And Tell Me What You See.. / Nairaland's Cutest Dude Finally Uploads His Pic / My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.