Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (9049 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
on ground, on instagram, facebook … i can go on and on, there is no ugly girl that likes me or says anything positive about me, because i call them out for what they are, somtin their mirror does regularly, its even worst now that i boldly show off my relationship online, girls that i dont even know will be insulting me , calling my actions childish cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked, telling me that she is wasting her time or she is cheating cheesy
But thats not the aim of this post, if you are a fine guy you will have noticed those ugly girls that are always insulting you and your beautiful chick regularly , dont blame them or respond thats life for you, successful people will always attract haters, why do ugly girls hate it when a fine guys say anything nice or appear in their presence?
they probably are concious of themselves and think that if a hot guy is talking to them, it has to be a joke. so they protect themselves by not giving in for fear of being rideculed and made the topic of jokes

i will never change and so should you, i maybe an ass lipsrsealed but i am who i am
weed smoking fine asshole you love to hate

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by IAmOged(f): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
wildflame cum see...
handsome boy oo....

oya clap for ursef...

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol. Yeah, some people don't need "it" to actually survive..
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
IAmOged:
handsome boy....

oya clap for ursef...
the hate i recieve from people i didn't even offend eh cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
the hate i receive recieve from people i didn't even offend eh cry
You see why they hate you?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
You see why they hate you?
like you haven't made a mistake before cheesy , thanks spell checker cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
That You Didnt Offend? Bro You Cant Go About Calling Ugly Girls Ugly And Not Expect A Backlash From Them.Beign Ugly Is Frustrating Enough

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by HIScraziness(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Who hates you?? What have you gat to flaunt that we don't have/achieved already?? Even the brain God gave you freely is not worth flaunting cos a 3year old could teach you how to use it grin grin

Point of correction bruv, we don't hate you, we are just allergic to foolishness!!

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by IAmOged(f): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:

i think u shud start getting used to it ...enh.... oga jude

But wait oo if you being an average handsome bobo, experience all these kain "love-hate", am afraid the wonderfully handsome ones will experience "love-rape" for sure..
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
That You Didnt Offend? Bro You Cant Go About Calling Ugly Girls Ugly And Not Expect A Backlash From Them.Beign Ugly Is Frustrating Enough
boss abeg cheesy i dey smoke, no use laugh kill me

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
like you haven't made mistake before cheesy , thanks spell checker cheesy
That's not a mistake. Go through all your posts, wrong or no punctuations, grammatical blunders that even a pry 6 pupil won't commit. I wonder how you communicate with those girls sef... well, he who is like a snail picks snails

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
HIScraziness:
Who hates you?? What have you gat to flaunt that we don't have/achieved already?? Even the brain got gave you freely is not worth flaunting cos a 3year old could teach you how to use it grin grin

Point of correction bruv, we don't hate you, we are just allergic to foolishness!!
ok boss, you have been seen grin thanks for commenting
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
That's not a mistake. Go through all your posts, wrong or no punctuations, grammatical blunders that even a pry 6 pupil won't commit. I wonder how you communicate with those girls sef... well, he who is like a snail picks snails
i dont even know what that means undecided but pls give way, let intelligent people share their insights and drop solid arguments

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by vicstar(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
..ama stay positive on this one cry

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by 2dice01: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
if you think juda_is_a carrot tongue click share or like if otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
IAmOged:

i think u shud start getting used to it ...enh.... oga jude

But wait oo if you being an average handsome bobo, expirence all these kain "love-hate", am afraid the wonderfully handsome ones will experience "love-rape" for sure..
my only offense is saying the truth boss, since when is it a crime to call a spade a spade?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
i dont even know what that means undecided but pls give way, let intelligent people share their insights and drops solid arguements
Why don't you type in your dialect. That would be easier grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by McBrooklyn(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
HIScraziness:
[size=25pt]Who hates you?? What have you gat to flaunt that we don't have/achieved already?? Even the brain God gave you freely is not worth flaunting cos a 3year old could teach you how to use it grin grin
[/size]

[size=30pt]Jesut Christ shocked cry [/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
Why don't you type in your dialect. That would be easier grin
how about you start toasting a new 3months toasting circle cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
The english teacher who taught you to make sentences with all letters in "capital" should be sued.

And it's "being"...you and Jude should focus more on your books than being unnecessarily stupid you know.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by McBrooklyn(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
That's not a mistake. Go through all your posts, wrong or no punctuations, grammatical blunders that even a pry 6 pupil won't commit. I wonder how you communicate with those girls sef... well, [size=25pt] he who is like a snail picks snails [/size]

[size=30pt]Chei, Person Pikin shocked embarassed [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
The english teacher who taught you to make sentences with all letters in "capital" should be sued.

And it's "being"...you and Jude should focus more on your books than being unnecessarily stupid you know.
you have started abi? you cant just keep away? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:

Lmao..Worwor Girl Spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
100% correct , i see efcc in you cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
you have started abi? you cant just keep away? angry angry angry angry angry
How will i keep away when you keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Why not change your ways and maybe you will be liked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Tafari1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
how about you start toasting a new 3months toasting circle cheesy
O God! I can't understand a word from what you typed.. . You go school at all? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Coming from a faceless mofo.

I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
How will i keep away when you keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Why not change your ways and maybe you will be liked.
pls lets stick to the arrangement abeg, there are other threads , i am not the only guy on nairaland biko, stop wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by RENOWNED2(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
100% correct , i see efcc in you cool
Lmao..If You See Them You Immediately Know..THEY ARE ALWAYS ANGRY.Haha
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tafari1:
O God! I can't understand a word from what you typed.. . You go school at all? grin grin
ignored try again, i am done with you dryyansh1 1stgermen

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
judeefcc:
pls lets stick to the arrangement abeg, there are other threads , i am not the only guy on nairaland biko, stop wasting your time
Senseless boy!.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Lmao..If You See Them You Immediately Know..THEY ARE ALWAYS ANGRY.Haha
you are in the spirit this night cheesy cheesy cheesy, sometimes i can tell from their name on nairaland cheesy the cuter the moniker the uglier the user grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend / Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women / Is She A Runs Gal Or Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.