Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Dont Be A Boring Beta Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be A Boring Beta Male (816 Views)

The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be A Boring Beta Male by leonardxystus(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Having talked to and observed many girls  of all kinds in UNN   it became clear to me that one of the biggest turn-offs to them, if not the biggest one, is when the guy is being boring. Women seem to be able to overlook all kinds of other unattractive qualities. You may be bald, overweight, lacking in style or are not even that well off financially, and you could still date decent women if you have great personality, sense of humor and you can be a stimulating company to them. Even physically abusive guys get away with their temper and be forgiven if they are interesting.
In this brief write up , I would like to first present one major but rarely mentioned reason why so many seemingly educated and accomplished guys appear boring to women. Then, I will suggest a simple way in which any such guy can become more interesting or at least less boring.

The Problem: Many Guys Became Boring Because They Have Been Beta-fied

You go out on a few dates with a few uptight girls with serious entitlement issues, who think they are God’s gift. They can’t take the most mildly inappropriate joke or even get over the most mild disagreement, screaming “I can’t believe you just said that” as if you suggested that you endorse slavery or grant book haram amnesty ‎

You then start believing that all the girls are like that, and the only way to be attractive to any of them and the only chance to get laid is by being extremely careful and neutral when talking to them. You then start limiting your interactions, at least during the first few dates, to the most innocent topics, avoiding any kind of disagreements.
The over-the-top gentle and careful approach with girls, in turn, makes you appear extremely boring and ultra-beta, especially to the girls who have personality and a sense of humor. They want to spend time with a guy who has a backbone, can be both funny and stimulating, and can dish out dark humor and sarcasm.

The Solution: Don’t Compromise Your Wit And Sense of Humor, and Don’t Settle For Uptight Girls

The solution to this problem is two-fold. First, you must not start falling victim to your own past negative experiences with girls, and you must not start believing that all the women out there are uptight, high-maintenance bitches with no personality. They are not, no matter how many of them you met in the past. There are enough great women out there who you will have a great time meeting,Therefore, you should not alter or suppress your behavior if you are naturally funny and sarcastic guy, because it will inevitably work on the type of girl that matches well with you. Dark humor / sarcasm is one of the most powerful flirting and seduction weapons you have been blessed with. And the smarter and more interesting the girl you are talking to is, the more intrigued and the more turned on (both physically and mentally) she will be by a man of sharp wit.   Happy Sunday y'all.‎
Re: Dont Be A Boring Beta Male by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2016
lol. this guy is a lecturer

1 Like

Re: Dont Be A Boring Beta Male by obiorathesubtle: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2016
but some girls like boring guys.. My girlfriend doesn't complain undecided
Re: Dont Be A Boring Beta Male by leonardxystus(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
but some girls like boring guys.. My girlfriend doesn't complain undecided

A lot of girls love action and activities am just saying sha
Re: Dont Be A Boring Beta Male by fulfillbill(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2016
The truth is uptight girls don't even understand dark humor...its easy for them to take it personal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go / Uber Announces Yelloride Partnership With Mtn / Thank God Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.