Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O (1270 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2016
I broke up with my girlfriend last week Monday. She, with tears in her eyes told me i'll never find love again and that i'll forever be rejected by anyone whom I love. The relationship was no longer working for me and I was tired of pretending.

Thursday last week, I met a girl at the school buka. I wasn't going to ask her out or anything, I was just trying to make a conversation when she slammed me and told me she doesn't like me and that I should stop talking to her. something like this has never happened to me before, you know, occasionally, a lady must shot you down but this one was strange.

Okay, yesterday, I met a girl in church. The girl was so wow that I decided to say hi at least. My hi was accepted with a smile. We conversed occasionally during the service and most of the times, she asked the questions, while I replied. After the service, I offered to drop her at the hostel or wherever she was going (I was with my uncle's car). she accepted and entered the car. Along the line of our journey, she grew cold, very cold and quiet. when we got to her hostel, she just alighted the car and was walking straight to the hostel. I tried calling her back, but she just waved goodbye and disappeared. The thing happened as if she was being controlled.

I don't normally believe in curses and the likes.... but the one of yesterday shocked me. I cant go back to that relationship, the thing don tire me abeg.
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by RexKexMilann: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Now this is funny. I'm surprised that I couldn't giggle though.

Where is she from again? Benin?undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Now this is funny. I'm surprised that I couldn't giggle though.

Where is she from again? Benin?undecided.

Bros me... na every benin be winch?

She be bini sha o

1 Like

Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by RexKexMilann: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2016
MeanChris:

She be bini sha o
EOS, End of storygrin.

2 Likes

Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by ERCROSS(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Bros... ur own don done.... grin cheesy
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by signature2012(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Lol @ benin. grin grin grin

Benin babe's for NL will come for u soon.
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Nothing dey happen.

You can't build a model on two interactions.
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by Swaggeronfleak(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2016
MeanChris:

She be bini sha o
YE!!! Jesu me oooo
As if bros knw
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by asadike(f): 12:58am On Feb 01, 2016
My brother, bible made it clear that there's power in d word of mouth.Oya, open your mouth and begin to reverse any negative pronounciation against u.Try and make amends with d girl, there are ways to break up with a girl without ill feelings ftom both side.

1 Like

Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by Gracito(f): 1:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Damn grin bros sorry
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by rockafela(m): 3:58am On Feb 01, 2016
MeanChris:

She be bini sha o
E.o.s end of story, go find her make u beg her to Forgiv u lol
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by cruzita(f): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2016
your own don ready be dat.better go do fasting for mountain oo

2 Likes

Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2016
asadike:
My brother, bible made it clear that there's power in d word of mouth.Oya, open your mouth and begin to reverse any negative pronounciation against u.Try and make amends with d girl, there are ways to break up with a girl without ill feelings ftom both side.

Am on it right away, the reversing the negative pronunciations. Am working on how to work it out it with her
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
Nothing dey happen.

You can't build a model on two interactions.

Bros me, I wish that to be true abeg. my life still teee o
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by Smartguy001(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Lolz cheesy u too dey fear na phobia dey do u...because two babes no gree make am b curse bros wake up...stop disturbing us here jor angry
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by Johnnoah1st: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2016
dat isan endtime curse
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by holusormi(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Buy anointing oil and go to her house grin , you will get all the answers u need undecided

1 Like

Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2016
holusormi:
Buy anointing oil and go to her house grin , you will get all the answers u need undecided

LOL
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2016
You need TJ Joshua's attention now or go to MFM. Thank me later
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
You need TJ Joshua's attention now or go to MFM. Thank me later

My dear hateu2, I tend to share your ideology. Lets leave MFM talk for another day. I can make you feel helpless today
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by westlius(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2016
U need to use Ogogoro (sapele water). Snuff, e wrap of IGHBO and 200k go beg her. D gods ar angry wit u

1 Like

Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
westlius:
U need to use Ogogoro (sapele water). Snuff, e wrap of IGHBO and 200k go beg her. D gods ar angry wit u

LOL..... Holy Shekpe na in I go use go
Re: Its 'like' Her Curse Is Working O by MeanChris(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mature advices pls.....

(1) (Reply)

Love And Virginity / Does It Matter If She Cant Cook Yet She Is The So Good In Bed / Ladies..these Are What Real Men Look For In Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.