Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (67296 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by franklingud(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

since you don't wear what 'men' want, I hope you are going to marry yourself
What do u mean?
Is she gonna impress every man dat comes her way? Abegiii

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2016
holyFRED:

Epic gringringrin
grin cheesy grin
Morning bruv!
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Nikita1:
onisokuso omode
agbaya
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by daxlasaint(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Ishilove:

So much bullshit in one post...
i completely concur grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by mya4reel(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

hmmmmn...you'v gat issues Esther
I sense love in the air BTW Esther and Vik, kip it up. I dey gbadun una
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Forwetinnah: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Chukazu:

that singular mindset that man needs woman more is the Genesis of a woman's witch-hunting on men.if were created to help someone, how do go about brainwashing yourself about been more needed. the person you came to help can always get another helper.
how on earth can you possibly claim you are more needed than a man?.. a been more important than the master?

if you were created to help, doesn't that make you an " after thought? " and very dispensable?
"haven't you read that a woman's desire is to his man?"
did God tell that it's impossible for a man to be alone?
well, if you can argue with bible, that God created all things for his pleasure, what else can you not argue about?
obviously, you need an " equal-right-gender " version of the bible before you can grasp?
continue your women empowerment programs, wish Goodluck!
you always end up with insult when nothing else to say

The relationship between a man and woman isn't a master/servant relationship. .my goodness? Such mentality!! She was made from his ribs(his side) not a bone from his feet( a slave), even God commanded that the man MUST love his wife even as CHRIST loved the church ENOUGH TO DIE FOR IT How many masters DIE FOR THEIR SERVANTS(the reverse has been the case)?! You ONLY read the part of the bible you think favours men
...and you didn't insult me right?(where did that "you should be ashamed yourself" part come from?) I dish out what I get, get it!!? You keep digging yourself into more contradictions. Who needs the help Who was sent to give help?? So if you ask for a loan from a bank...the loan needs you more? Or cocaine now needs an addict more?? Skewed thinking..but it's nobody's fault, some of you have been brought up with such mentality and read the bible downside up. The man needed help, he got it. I ask again?? Who needed the help??!!! If your friend lends you money...your friend needs you more? DONT GIVE A KICK IF YOU CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH!!!! I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by herboshedhe(f): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
My colour not his colour for now....

Check out my signature please
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Misselocon:
Am d one wearing the clothes so me goes for wat fits and makes me comfortable

Experience and observations has taught me that when a woman falls inlove she begins to tailor her appearance to suit the desire of her man.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by kingsmok(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eh....I don't wanna kiss you dummy!lipsrsealed

LoL!grin 50 Without a man? Well,less headache for me!!!cool

ahhh Esther even if de say any wrong words to u please try nt too insult
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Misselocon(f): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
GreatAgb:

Experience and observations has taught me that when a woman falls inlove she begins to tailor her appearance to suit the desire of her man.
Yea.....ure right but I won't be uncomfortable Jux to suit my man....he won't be happy about it either....
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by peishnce123: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
vizkiz:

since you don't wear what 'men' want, I hope you are going to marry yourself
A girl is better loved when she loves her self first, I don't mean being proud or egotistical but self confidence and dignity, it will radiate all around her and people are almost always attracted to such kind of girls
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Adaeze003(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The relationship between a man and woman isn't a master/servant relationship. .my goodness? Such mentality!! She was made from his ribs(his side) not a bone from his feet( a slave), even God commanded that the man MUST love his wife even as CHRIST loved the church ENOUGH TO DIE FOR IT How many masters DIE FOR THEIR SERVANTS(the reverse has been the case)?! You ONLY read the part of the bible you think favours men
...and you didn't insult me right?(where did that "you should be ashamed yourself" part come from?) I dish out what I get, get it!!? You keep digging yourself into more contradictions. Who needs the help Who was sent to give help?? So if you ask for a loan from a bank...the loan needs you more? Or cocaine now needs an addict more?? Skewed thinking..but it's nobody's fault, some of you have been brought up with such mentality and read the bible downside up. The man needed help, he got it. I ask again?? Who needed the help??!!! If your friend lends you money...your friend needs you more? DONT GIVE A KICK IF YOU CANNOT TAKE A PUNCH!!!! I'm out!!

wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Misselocon:

Yea.....ure right but I won't be uncomfortable Jux to suit my man....he won't be happy about it either....

You won't even remember to be uncomfortable cheesy
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by sucobaba(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'm a sucker for black,a lady is super-attractive to me in them especially............. .................. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Cherlene(f): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lazyreporta:
1) Black

Men loves black because it implies sexiness, sophistication and class
all rapped up in only one simple colour.

2) Red

Men probably doesn’t realize it but they do love red, it implies sex appeal, boldness, confidence and femininity. Wear it however you want but do not over kill it from head to toe because you might end up looking tacky. Always remember that a little red goes a long way.

3) White

Men also love white because it is clean, classy and pure, sometimes that feels timeless to men. Tops are best with this since a stained white pants or skirt is definitely unattractive.

4) Bright Blue

Picture Below
One of men’s favorite colours is blue and they love it on women too, baby blue is okay but bright blue is the best. Navy blue is usually seen as more drab, so it should be left for the office.

5) Pink

Pink is soft, feminine and flirty, but like red it goes a long way in a little amount, too much can make you look like a girly-girl which men are not so fond of.

Share with us what you think about these beautiful colours.

http://yarnvibes.com/must-see-5-beautiful-colours-men-love-women-photos/

Evening

My favorite colours, DEFINATELY
- Black and White.

Cherlene
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by temibobo8(f): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
smh fr idiots gals dat will n shouting up n down....small small child-ren errwere.....dey are shouting money...go nd ask a woman hu isnt married or under a man nd ask her how miserable her life is...nd since u want money marry wen u are 40 nd get notiing good in it....nd all ds boys shouting our world revolves round dem...dats a lamish talk(f deres any english like dat)u cannot say smetin in d right way..ego aff kill u finish...tell a gal dat nd see if she will marry yhu....n*o*n*s*e*****
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by gloshennel: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2016
#THRASH!!!
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Misselocon(f): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2016
GreatAgb:

You won't even remember to be uncomfortable cheesy
The power of love eh?
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Chukazu: 7:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Forwetinnah:

if you know is not master /servant, why open your mouth and say " women were created for men and are more needed"
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Misselocon:

The power of love eh?

Yea. Smh. cry
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by help3852: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Laveda:
Unfortunately.. I wear the colour I love not what 'Men' love..
Hhehehe, you wear the color she loves … ***winks****
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chukazu:

if you know is not master /servant, why open your mouth and say " women were created for men and are more needed"

....and where in my entire posts did I imply that "women were created for men"?You said it..i didnt!! You see how you dey take start gist? 1st you brought " the pleasure gist" "women need men more talk" "master/servant blaah blaah" etc..you're just all over the place,. Now listen...women were created to be LOVED by MEN!! MEN NEED WOMEN MORE BECAUSE THEY CRAVE FOR THE ATTENTION WOMEN GIVE THEM. DONT GET IT TWISTED...MEN NEED WOMEN MORE, the society and how people think screwed up the whole process. If you can't comprehend my post..DONT BOTHER QUOTING ME AGAIN!
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mhizkel:

Such deceitful human they are.
In reality, majority of them are not what they claim to be on here.
They hide under a faceless forum, confusing and convincing the shallow-minded ones.

What a life!

Not all of us dear. Some of us are real. I never change!!!

Modified: Am easily aroused around a woman wearing white...especially those of them with good hips. Balls could be an added advantage.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Mhizkel(f): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
dukeolumde:

Not all of us dear. Some of us are real. I never change!!!

Modified: Am easily aroused around a woman wearing white...especially those of them with good hips. Balls could be an added advantage.
Okay.

LOL...I like the way you analysed your choice cheesy
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mhizkel:

Okay.

LOL...I like the way you analysed your choice cheesy

Geeeeeeeezzzz...Thanks a lot. Am sure u will prefer me in person.
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Mhizkel(f): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
dukeolumde:

Geeeeeeeezzzz...Thanks a lot. Am sure u will prefer me in person.
Yeah, sure thing wink
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by sirthisthickkal: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2016
SweetyZinta:

Badt Guy !! "Natural Skin color" haba grin grin grin
may I remind you dat it was God's original purpose for Adam and eve to walk unclad in the garden . No wonder Genesis 1:31 says "God saw that everything he had created was good". grin

unfortunately, they ate the forbidden fruit and their eyes opened. angry angry
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by DOPELORD: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Estharfabian:
Arrrgh!
You Really Deserve A big Knock on Your groin Area!undecided Balls most Preferably.

Our worlds doesn't Revolve around "Guys". sorry!
Mine revolves around making legit Money..cool
Not Every girl makes "Marriage" their TOP priority...Only Insecure girls do.

Happy New month By the way..wink You've been scarce!undecided

PS---Those calling me feminist..Thunder faya You all!grin
id love to hear u say that after ur already 51 years old in ur fathers house
Re: 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
DOPELORD:
id love to hear u say that after ur already 51 years old in ur fathers house
Actually, I'd be in my own house dunderhead. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.