Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care (934 Views)

Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Sweetdoct247(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2009
I sincerely luv her, asked her out & of course she said no(actually put "really" in front of d "no"wink & told me she doesnt want 2 talk abt it. Ever since then she has been so unpredictable, most times she behaves & talk 2 me normally, bt at times it's like she hates seeing my face, might even walk past without saying hello at times. Funny enough we talk normally on phone but I try as much as possible to stay away from d topic cos she's always evasive about it saying things like "wht are u talking abt?" as if d topic has never come up before. God the tension I feel whenever she's around, I cant even look into her eyes sometimes and if I do I dont see any change of expression it doesnt matter if I'm smilling I might as well be looking into my lecturer's eyes, or do u think something is wrong with my confidence? I tried to get close to her to be her friend cos we really dont talk much but u know she has this way of keeping u at a distance, one word answers and all that 've never really been able to go beyond asking how she's doing. It doesnt matter what I say she keeps her face formal when she's talking to me and I wonder how a female can be so impersonal or even if she has any feeling at all she's pretty good at masking it. The truth however is that I love this girl sincerely with the whole of my heart and would do anything within moral limits to convince her of this but then I dont know what else to do I really need advice on this, cant seem to be able to think of any other thing this days & dont really see myself falling in love with someone else.
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by IFELEKE(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dude
Get a casual date with her and express yourself in a heartfelt manner,make you feelings known once again and let her know you can't continue to put your feelings on hold for her.
If she still insists on a No then I'll advise you to take a walk.
Goodluck with the Next.
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by biola44: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
seconded
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
IFELEKE:

Dude
Get a casual date with her and express yourself in a heartfelt manner,make you feelings known once again and let her know you can't continue to put your feelings on hold for her.
Goodluck with the Next.

I agree. Usually if a female is being impersonal as opposed to being coy she's restraining herself from lashing out at you, so if she says no then bounce. You'll find someone else you're attracted to.
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by tosyne007(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
ezinne1212:

I agree. Usually if a female is being impersonal as opposed to being coy she's restraining herself from lashing out at you, so if she says no then bounce. You'll find someone else you're attracted to.

that's true. I see no sense in forcing urself/someone into a relationship.

Bro, go out there and do GUYS proud, there are nicer babes out there waiting for the right guy to come around. Just take ur time and u will find true love

best of luck
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by brows(f): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
most people will tell you that they started out being indifferent to their partner
if you just enjoy being around her without mentioning love she may gradually relax around you
if not kindly move on cos someone somewhere can make you happy all the same or even more
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by TheSeeker(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
Nick one of her finest friends and be happy! You will enjoy the anger in her demeanor as much as she has been enjoying fiddling with your mind.
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by klassyguy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Nick one of her finest friends and be happy! You will enjoy the anger in her demeanor as much as she has been enjoying fiddling with your mind.

That's the sad mistake young ladies out there make. Once u refuse to give them the attention anymore, and they see u with another lady, they get angry. God help the new lady if she's her friend. She'll be labelled a boyfriend snatcher(as if u were her boyfriend initially).
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by 190: 2:53am On Jul 01, 2009
IFELEKE:

Dude
Goodluck with the Next.

wots a judge doin in the market place
ure summoned 2 d court immediately
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by iice(f): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2009
Give it a rest for a while or move on.

[size=5pt]I like the sound of the woman grin[/size]
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by kachiside: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
Try and be her friend, forget all the Love talk, let her trust you and with time she will start to miss you whenever you are not there. If it dosen't work, try somebody that will value you. We are too many.
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
free the girl and move on, no time ( new member on board)
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by TheSeeker(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Poster

Are you still here? I don't believe it!

Go and date of her most beautiful friends, if she has none, shift base to her class, there's got to be one classy and beautiful girl there. If you're not in school, go to her street and date someone close to their house. Ensure that the house is located just so she can see you anytime you pull over at the property. She will hate you more when she discovers this, then take advantage of that emotional anger and gain confidence over here, laugh it off, look deep into her eyes when you talk to her, she'll be the one to put her face away in shyness and let her know you were just frolicking and that you never meant to hurt her (if she looks hurt) and tell her you'd like for you to have a date if she doesn't mind so you can explain a few things to her that you need her advice on. It's that simple boy!
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

@Poster

Are you still here? I don't believe it!

Go and date of her most beautiful friends, if she has none, shift base to her class, there's got to be one classy and beautiful girl there. If you're not in school, go to her street and date someone close to their house. Ensure that the house is located just so she can see you anytime you pull over at the property. She will hate you more when she discovers this, then take advantage of that emotional anger and gain confidence over here, laugh it off, look deep into her eyes when you talk to her, she'll be the one to put her face away in shyness and let her know you were just frolicking and that you never meant to hurt her (if she looks hurt) and tell her you'd like for you to have a date if she doesn't mind so you can explain a few things to her that you need her advice on. It's that simple boy!

Dont you get it? She dosent care. He could marry her sister and she would still not give a s**t about him. Is it not impossible for a girl to not just be interested?

@ Poste, she dosent want to date you. Forget her!!
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Mitchelin(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ujujoan:

Dont you get it? She dosent care. He could marry her sister and she would still not give a s**t about him. Is it not impossible for a girl to not just be interested?

@ Poste, she dosent want to date you. Forget her!!
Hear Hear!!
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
how do you "sincerely love" someone that barely talks to you?

The definition of love by some of you is mad twisted
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by djfiki: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
@poster, i guess u are in deep shit. you probably wont have feelings for anyone else till you get her out of your system.
My advice, just ask the next available lady out (love or no love).
na loneliness dey kill you.
better yet, get a hubby or smoke weed.
goodluck!
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by iice(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

how do you "sincerely love" someone that barely talks to you?

The definition of love by some of you is mad twisted

Rofl
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Sweetdoct247(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2009
Thank u guys for all ur advice I must confess I never thought of some of them before. Some I can & will take and some I dont think I av d mind to consider as I would have to be heartless to be able to carry them out but I appreciate d concern all d same. So I guess I shld give it a rest for a while, forget d love talk, try to enjoy her company as a friend & gain her trust and if all does not walk I shld take a walk. But I must confess that aint going to be easy but what choice do I av if she says no all d same? I just hope to be able to love someone else.
To The Seeker
Thanks so much for d wonderful advice but I dont think I have d mind to do that. To me it infact negates d love that I profess for her besides women are not play things that can be manipulated anyhow but I appreciate d advice all d same.

To Ujujoan
Thanks for d advice but u could av presented it in a more nicer way. I wonder why you are taking things so personal, ur own answer is even more hurting than what d lady is doing to me. I understand d fact that it's possible for a lady to really not be interested but then there are reasons for everything and it's only nice if she lets me knw why she cannot date me & this even makes it easy for my heart to let go. All d same thanks for d advice.

To Djfiki
You re right cos I've not had any feeling for any other lady not before this girl and not after her. I've got a few friends and I like them a lot but not the way I like this girl. Infact she's d only person that has really appealed to the romantic side of me and hence d first and the only girl I've asked out so far. It's really going to be a lot of hard work to get her out of my system if at d end of it all she still says no. You are probably right maybe I'm lonely but thanks weed is not the answer and I've got a lot of hobbies.

To ThiefOfHearts
I dont know what your own definition of love is but it's probably bizarre. If at this age of mine u are telling me I dont know what love is then u are probably one of those that expect to see stardust to be sure if they are truely in love. I didnt say she barely talks to me, we talk from time to time and also on phone it's only that she's evasive when this subject arises and I once again say I love her with the whole of my heart and I know it

On d whole thank you all for your replies.
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by IFELEKE(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
Sweetdoct247:

Thank u guys for all ur advice I must confess I never thought of some of them before. Some I can & will take and some I dont think I av d mind to consider as I would have to be heartless to be able to carry them out but I appreciate d concern all d same. So I guess I shld give it a rest for a while, forget d love talk, try to enjoy her company as a friend & gain her trust and if all does not walk I shld take a walk. But I must confess that aint going to be easy but what choice do I av if she says no all d same? I just hope to be able to love someone else.

On d whole thank you all for your replies.
Now that's what am talking about.
Either way it goes, you will be happy for it.
Happy for getting her(if it works out) and also happy for gaining some useful lessons/experience that will aid you in your next relationship(if it doesnt work out). . .

190:

wots a judge doin in the market place
ure summoned 2 d court immediately
Am offering Pro-Bono Services. . .besides, am always in court.
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
Sweetdoct247:

To Ujujoan
Thanks for d advice but u could av presented it in a more nicer way. I wonder why you are taking things so personal, ur own answer is even more hurting than what d lady is doing to me. I understand d fact that it's possible for a lady to really not be interested but then there are reasons for everything and it's only nice if she lets me knw why she cannot date me & this even makes it easy for my heart to let go. All d same thanks for d advice.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I guess that’s what you need to get it into your head that she’s not into you. Maybe she has reasons, but I’ll advice you to let it go. Don’t go opening ‘Pandora’s Box’. I’ve had reasons not to want to date a guy ranging from bad breath, to body odor, to bad speech, and even ugly looks. Of course I won’t tell them that cos I won’t want to hurt their feelings. I’m not saying you are like that, I’m just saying if she’s not telling you why, she’s probably trying to spare your feelings. So let it go. Sorry!!
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by Cannabis: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
No comment
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by rubi(f): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
Develop tough skin and self confidence you will see her coming back singing like a bird
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by rooney86(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2009
forget her ( not easy though). but if u keep trying, you're gonna loose your self esteem cos the girl is not into you.
i hope u meet someone else that cares about u. u need to stop "dulling" yourself.

@djfiki
i think u gave him a good advice. weed is good!!!
Re: Despite All U Do She Just Doesnt Seem To Care by sexylogan(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
Guy, let it go. i've been there and i know how it feels but u have to

be a man and move on. it's a sad fact that she being perfect for u

doesnt mean ur perfect for her. move on with ur life. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Relationships Rarely Have Happy Endings? / Must A Girl Travel To Her Guy's Village? / Am Havin A Serious Relashp Wit 2 Girls,and Both Want Marriage, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.