Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? (1918 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by ashewoboy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
you don't wish to marry tear rubber? or you take anyone that comes your way. Do guys of this generation still crave for tear rubbers, untouched, intact, flowered,whole pvssies or it was in the past?

I watched a movie titled the narrow path. Olden days movie settings. Virginity was cherished then, Ladies kept themselves. Immorality never used to be the order of the day. Indecent dressing was not celebrated. You willl see a lady with her natural beauty, her body covered, no bleaching cream, natural hair, no attachment.

If your parent discover that you are not a virgin on your wedding night, you are dead. You will hear the insult of your life. Nowadays parents don't even care.

My point, in this day where sexual immorality is the order of the day, can you marry a remnant or you just exercise patience till the whole substance comes your way.

Over to you guys.

Ladies, you can also have your say.
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by vizkiz: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
furck virgins. I rather take a woman with experience angry
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
@op what you mean 'remnants'?

It's annoying how much importance some hypocrites attach to 'virginity' when they've actually had their d!cks inserted in so many holes

They want virgins for wife yet can't be patient enough to have their first sex on their wedding night.
Why is the rule for males diff from that of the females?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Kingsasian(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op which one be remnant again? Are you referring to the ladies you have slept with? What about the guys, aren't they remnants as well?

2 Likes

Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by yaqq: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
remnant? wats dt
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by iavokeo(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
if u d guy called a lady who is not a virgin "REMNANT", what abt u,r u still a virgin to b lookin for a virgin gal to marry,u don spoil people's own ,na u don't want people to spoil ur own.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
I'll marry any woman as long as we both are in love and happy. The presence or absence of a piece of skin aka hymen, wouldn't make a difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Experience matters a lot you know. Anyways, just my opinion.
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Ay04z(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
oya let me i settle d matter,make virgin dey marry virgin,make remnant dey marry remnant joor...note; too much wide kitty- katt is a no for me..wount take dat.
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Adekunzy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
ashewoboy:
you don't wish to marry tear rubber? or you take anyone that comes your way. Do guys of this generation still crave for tear rubbers, untouched, intact, flowered,whole pvssies or it was in the past?

I watched a movie titled the narrow path. Olden days movie settings. Virginity was cherished then, Ladies kept themselves. Immorality never used to be the order of the day. Indecent dressing was not celebrated. You willl see a lady with her natural beauty, her body covered, no bleaching cream, natural hair, no attachment.

If your parent discover that you are not a virgin on your wedding night, you are dead. You will hear the insult of your life. Nowadays parents don't even care.

My point, in this day where sexual immorality is the order of the day, can you marry a remnant or you just exercise patience till the whole substance comes your way.

Over to you guys.

Ladies, you can also have your say.

Even if I'm mad, I won't.. Olosho show me love
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Adekunzy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
I still wouldn't, even if she bleaches the used p*ssy
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Adekunzy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ay04z:
oya let me i settle d matter,make virgin dey marry virgin,make remnant dey marry remnant joor...note; too much wide kitty- katt is a no for me..wount take dat.
My point!!!
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Trapnews: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
iavokeo:
if u d guy called a lady who is not a virgin "REMNANT", what abt u,r u still a virgin to b lookin for a virgin gal to marry,u don spoil people's own ,na u don't want people to spoil ur own.
Why are you so pained? Are you no longer a virgin? grin

1 Like

Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Pucaxo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ofcourse I can marry a non-virgin.
But that doesn't mean I will marry a stvpid b!tch who has been fvcked upandan undecided
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Maxi112: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
this is rubbish... absolute nonsense,

op! what do u mean by remnant? u must be sick for using this word on ur fellow human.... shm

1 Like

Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by VampireeM(f): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
vizkiz:
furck virgins. I rather take a woman with experience angry

Story for the gods! Swirry when last did you fvck a tight virginal pvssy, I guess you cant remember cheesycheesy

Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
I'm happy that it's guys that are even condemning you. Remnant ko, tenants ni undecided undecided.
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

It's annoying how much importance some hypocrites attach to 'virginity' when they've actually had their d!cks inserted in so many holes

They want virgins for wife yet can't be patient enough to have their first sex on their wedding night.
Why is the rule males diff from that of the females?
Smh
Is this you?
Like seriously?
I knew it!
This month is gonna be good.
**draws him close and peck him**
U deserve that baba Suwe
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
Is this you?
Like seriously?
I knew it!
This month is gonna be good.
**draws him close and peck him**
U deserve that baba Suwe
who peck don help? Abeg touch you toe and Yodi e seyin
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who peck don help? Abeg touch you toe and Yodi e seyin
omo buruku ni e.
My peck don help Buhari bcome President
Wetin u wan use if a yodi self undecided
That small thing wey be like pry 2 boy's D abi undecided
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
omo buruku ni e.
My peck don help Buhari bcome President
Wetin u wan use if a yodi self undecided
That small thing wey be like pry 2 boy's D abi undecided
just do as I say and I'll be your carpenter. Ma kon iso mo e lateyin. Iso 12inchs
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by vizkiz: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
VampireeM:

Story for the gods! Swirry when last did you fvck a tight virginal pvssy, I guess you cant remember cheesycheesy

I am under attack. The virgins are out for me. May day, may day!!!!!
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
just do as I say and I'll be your carpenter. Ma kon iso mo e lateyin. Iso 12inchs
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Smartguy001(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Why is the rule males diff from that of the females?
Smh

Clap 4ur sef I no nid comment again...
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
kini?
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
kini?
Kinla ni,
O ti corrupt + yanma.
Don't corrupt me too I beg, omo pastor ni mi
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by KINGwax007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
What is the meaning of a remnant?

We're ni boy yi men
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
Kinla ni,
O ti corrupt + yanma.
Don't corrupt me too I beg, omo pastor ni mi

*in BOJ's voice singing Omo pastor*
oya wa lepa to dun o de shai good girl omo pastor
o ku dia iwon lan loma bad gan-an
mi o de ri yen ninu church lan-an
she wants me to buy her rozay
she said that she's feeling naughty
I said that I really not sure
I swear that I've seen you before
haa omo pastor
shay you wanna put me for trouble omo pastor
shay you wanna finish my shayo omo pastor
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

*in BOJ's voice singing Omo pastor*
oya wa lepa to dun o de shai good girl omo pastor
o ku dia iwon lan loma bad gan-an
mi o de ri yen ninu church lan-an
she wants me to buy her rozay
she said that she's feeling naughty
I said that I really not sure
I swear that I've seen you before
haa omo pastor
shay you wanna put me for trouble omo pastor
shay you wanna finish my shayo omo pastor
SMH
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
SMH

* in ajebutter22's voice*
O ti se good girl omo pastor
O ku de iwo' n loma bad gan-an
mi O de ri eh ni church la na
you bring fire to my wood
O fe da no
O wo mini skirt,oon lo tura
to ba dola, o ma bora
O mu baileys ati vodka
but ninu church o ma ma gbadura
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
U are tired nigga
They need to ban you again
STFUareyouGod:

* in ajebutter22's voice*
O ti se good girl omo pastor
O ku de iwo' n loma bad gan-an
mi O de ri eh ni church la na
you bring fire to my wood
O fe da no
O wo mini skirt,oon lo tura
to ba dola, o ma bora
O mu baileys ati vodka
but ninu church o ma ma gbadura
Re: Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
U are tired nigga
They need to ban you again
you don start abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices / Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do When You See This? / Emeka And The Warrior Princess Ada0bi .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.