Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Happened To Saraki's Case? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Saraki's Case? (3588 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind the useless IPOB Youths Commenting above:

This is where the case is now:

^ This one is still living in fantasy land. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by cizy: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2016
quid:

^ This one is still living in fantasy land. grin grin grin

The only thing that senseless bigot ever types is ipod/ipob. He has resorted to being lower than lower animals just because of her support for the most useless and demonic political party the world has ever seen..

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2016
chubie:

It has began. lai Mohammed is now a mod on nairaland. The mofo banned me beyond 2026.

What was your crime? Me just returned from a week ban. We dey see them.....Good morning.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
ElCule:
sad but true. I gave up on the anti coruption crusade when buhari sneaked Amaechi and fashola into his cabinet

What were you thinking? PMB must reward them for bankrolling his change campaigns na....

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari is in a better position to explain. As Kanu would say Nigeria is a Zoo kingdom.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Akinife(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=DANILSA post=42531261]Can someone please explain what happened to Saraki's case. I mean the case in the CCT. Was the case dismissed by the supreme court or was the issue settled politically. how can the case just die a natural death.[/quote

if you had asked the same question on Google it would have saved you a lot of time and mb!
saharareporters.com/2015/12/03/supreme-court-fixes-february-5th-deliver-judgement-sarakis-appeal
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by chubhiee: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

What was your crime? Me just returned from a week ban. We dey see them.....Good morning.
The mofo Apc mod has sworn to lai Mohammed to obliterate any handle suspected to be me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by ElCule: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

What were you thinking? PMB must reward them for bankrolling his change campaigns na....
business as usual.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
ElCule:
business as usual.

That's all. Sowing and reaping. Business as usual.

Are you a barca fan? That game tomorrow ehhnnn
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by ElCule: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

That's all. Sowing and reaping. Business as usual.

Are you a barca fan? That game tomorrow ehhnnn
As the name implies. You speak spanish?
The match against valencia is not going to be a very tough one considering their poor run of form since Gary Naville took charge at the club. Given our form thus far, couple with our dreaded trio up front,I expect nothing short of a win. Not trying to write them (valencia) off though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
ElCule:
As the name implies. You speak spanish?
The match against valencia is not going to be a very tough one considering their poor run of form since Gary Naville took charge at the club. Given our form thus far, couple with our dreaded trio up front,I expect nothing short of a win. Not trying to write them (valencia) off though.

Hmmmm....Valencia has been some sort of a hard nut to cracking by us in recent times. ...though their recent games have been poor but they can still give us a good run for our money.

Our trio is in a rich vein of form as well as our midfield..But our defense needs to up their game ooo...

BTW, I don't speak Spanish. Nice meeting you brother.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Alezy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dead and buried....that's the kinda corruption Buhari fights.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by ElCule: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Hmmmm....Valencia has been some sort of a hard nut to cracking by us in recent times. ...though their recent games have been poor but they can still give us a good run for our money.

Our trio is in a rich vein of form as well as our midfield..But our defense needs to up their game ooo...

BTW, I don't speak Spanish. Nice meeting you brother.
Its a pleasure.
Our deffence remains the weak link. The vibrant midfield has been overly protective of the deffence line, we need a solid deffender to strike up comptition in that department. I'm tired of seeing my darling Barca conceding silly goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
ElCule:
Its a pleasure.
Our deffence remains the weak link. The vibrant midfield has been overly protective of the deffence line, we need a solid deffender to strike up comptition in that department. I'm tired of seeing my darling Barca conceding silly goals.

Indeed we've conceded some silly goals owing to some dubious defending...recall vs Depor? Two goals that cost us two vital points.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by DANILSA(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alezy:
Dead and buried....that's the kinda corruption Buhari fights.
postponed to 5th
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by DANILSA(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Indeed we've conceded some silly goals owing to some dubious defending...recall vs Depor? Two goals that cost us two vital points.

My dear preye, this is not sports section.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
DANILSA:

My dear preye, this is not sports section.

My brother, Saraki matter has been sealed a d delivered already.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by DANILSA(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

My brother, Saraki matter has been sealed a d delivered already.
Lol, let's give Ngeneukwu benefit of doubt on this issue, let's wait for feb 5th.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by ElCule: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

I was devastated. After an early lead with 2 goals up, only for deportivo to come from behind and level the scoreline. Forcing us to settle for a point each that evening.
Re: What Happened To Saraki's Case? by blazer234: 5:22am On Feb 03, 2016
dearpreye:

That case has ended....whatever you read concerning it again na mere washy story. He's paid his dues.

In other words, APC is a party of lies and deception

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Biafra (Igbos Vs Hausa Fulani) / Pencom Dg’s Sack: Staff Allege Ethnic Politics, Threaten Showdown / FG Pledges To Support Local Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.