Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate (9231 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Creamish(f): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2016
heavyg:
Sorry I came with a sour post on your sweet thread...
But this is my reality...for now.

For many, the first 2-3 years are tough but if the foundation is solid, they scale thru. Communication cannot be over-emphasized. U need to maintain a sound 2-way communication stream as this will help u get thru the trying phase in ur marriage.

Pele.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by izeekbiz(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2016
yap

Dyt:

Yes na

If she's so happy about her marriage and wants the world to know, she should go diary sections
And if she wants To read others either good or bad. She should be jumping on peoples married thread
Oshisko
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2016
cococandy:
dyt grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind me jor

Lizypumping:

It is a pattern expect if you are joking

Haaaa
Who jokes when you are broke
Insomnia will auto set in
That's when I have all thoughts of just disappearing and appearing
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind me jor

Haaaa
Who jokes when you are broke
Insomnia will auto set in
That's when I have all thoughts of just disappearing and appearing
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God delivers, heals and provides. Ask him for money he will give you
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Lizypumping:

God delivers, heals and provides. Ask him for money he will give you

I don ask taya
You get how I go fit ask again?

*I hate waking up this time, to sleep back now I will have to be looking at the ceiling*
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Souljaboi1: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

You got me worried
angry angry angry

I'm sorry. No phone for now and lost lot of numbers.

Smile nah... smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Adaobi12:
If you a good sense of humour, you will see that dyt wasnt serious about what she said. Her post is a funny one.

I was so surprised to see all the comments on 'hater' and stuffs. Dyt obviously was catching fun.

Dyt.... I love your sense of humour.
Lizypumping:

I don't think your client are on this platform in Jesus mighty name. Amen

LOL. amen ooo.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Souljaboi1:

I'm sorry. No phone for now and lost lot of numbers.

Smile nah... smiley smiley smiley wink
But I called you
Smh
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Rukemi291:

I was so surprised to see all the comments on 'hater' and stuffs. Dyt obviously was catching fun.

Dyt.... I love your sense of humour.

Awwww
I love you too
Sobs
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thread gone quiet, well it's been fun from November till date. Though I'm still a student and had to go back to school late January, tried so hard to get preggy to no avail lol. Though DH came over few days back and we had *fun*, I just hope I get a BFP this month grin
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by kokolet007(f): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
I got married august 15 2015, it was a memorable day!
We had our differences expecially DH won't spend quality time at home during weekends it's bother me more!
I don't want to b a nagging wife, so sometimes I keep to mysef though it makes him uncomfortable but I refer that than arguing everytime.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by ivyT(f): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2016
MzStunner:
I got married December last year and its been pretty good so far.
when I was single I hardly cooked so I would say cooking everyday has been the biggest thing I have had to get used to.
DH is also from large close knit family so I have to always call all the siblings and their spouses often to "greet" them. I am Igbo and he is Yoruba, I also come from a polygamous dysfunctional family where everyone is minding their business while secretly hating and competing with you. He makes me call everyone often, says I have to get used to it, as per youngest iyawo. but his family is very easy to flow with, and they are not in our town, so if na call them want.....
I am barely 2 months in the game so sometimes I cant even believe I am married sef. till I go and look at the large framed wedding portraits hanging on the living room walls.
The most enjoyable thing is that I now have someone to share all my issues with, I am not used to that so its a very good feeling.
my hubby is over 6ft tall and huge, while I am about 5'2 and petite so I really enjoy the looks people give us when we are out together, I can also go out and look for trouble with all confidence now grin grin grin
Another thing is that I love the way people call me "madam" these days. My boss called me Madam yesterday and both of us burst into laughter. so yea, I am still transitioning into the association of "married women" and its been a smooth ride.

awwww.....marital success all the way*******
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by hartson(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:

WA state.
You?

hi coco,are you married? you probably would be ma kind of lady.love your flare of words wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
hartson:

hi coco,are you married? you probably would be ma kind of lady.love your flare of words wink wink wink wink wink
yes I'm married smiley
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by hartson(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:
yes I'm married smiley

oh oh!!!taught is otherwise.am sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by hartson(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
LaDivva:
Thread gone quiet, well it's been fun from November till date. Though I'm still a student and had to go back to school late January, tried so hard to get preggy to no avail lol. Though DH came over few days back and we had *fun*, I just hope I get a BFP this month grin

Huh!!!Pretty it looks as if the abbs BFP stand for boy friend partner

just asking ooo!no harm intended grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by pbs4real(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:
yes I'm married smiley
there's love in sharingtongue
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
hartson:

Huh!!!Pretty it looks as if the abbs BFP stand for boy friend partner

just asking ooo!no harm intended grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, stands for Big Fat Postive.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by hartson(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
LaDivva:

Lol, stands for Big Fat Postive.

heheheh!! Seems that abb is yanky stuff.Not too familiar with that.I got it clear anyway.How's things going with you?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
hartson:

heheheh!! Seems that abb is yanky stuff.Not too familiar with that.I got it clear anyway.How's things going with you?
Very well thank you, and you?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by pbs4real(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
LaDivva:
Very well thank you, and you?
hmmm,i sha dnt knw wat to say to u. . .
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Summer15: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
LaDivva:

Sorry what is DH?
Stress can cause the delay you know?
Ill advice you work less hours... are you combining school and work? BFP is what? (my bad shocked)
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Summer15: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2016
kokolet007:
We had our differences expecially DH won't spend quality time at home during weekends it's bother me more!
I don't want to b a nagging wife, so sometimes I keep to mysef though it makes him uncomfortable but I refer that than arguing everytime.

I hate men for for that? i think they do it on purpose!! why wont you be home with your wife on the weekened. My hubby wants to practioce that

Ill rather say something that remain hurt in silence

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Summer15:

Sorry what is DH?
Stress can cause the delay you know?
Ill advice you work less hours... are you combining school and work? BFP is what? (my bad shocked)
Nope, just school for now. DH- Dear Husband, read above for BFP.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
hmmm,i sha dnt knw wat to say to u. . .
kiss
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by pbs4real(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2016
LaDivva:

kiss
only this kiss wont solve it ooh cos am so angry that a cow has to go dwnsad
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
kokolet007:

You dont have to argue to prove your point
Just tell him you want him home most weekends
Tell him your bored
If its cos of football, watch with him, if it's game, play with him, and if its friends, let them come over.

Its as easy as that
It worked with me
Yes I allow him go out most weekends cos I have a companion in the house, we use to watch match together
We had games we play together
I make his friends feel at home.

Sometimes these men just wanna be boys
It happens

If it continues like this and you don't say nothing. You will get bored and all sorts will start coming to mind
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by kokolet007(f): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dyt:

You dont have to argue to prove your point
Just tell him you want him home most weekends
Tell him your bored
If its cos of football, watch with him, if it's game, play with him, and if its friends, let them come over.

Its as easy as that
It worked with me
Yes I allow him go out most weekends cos I have a companion in the house, we use to watch match together
We had games we play together
I make his friends feel at home.

Sometimes these men just wanna be boys
It happens

If it continues like this and you don't say nothing. You will get bored and all sorts will start coming to mind
Thanks! But I'm pregnant, apart frm football he's fond of restricting me from some places because I'm pregnant!
About his friends to be candid they prefer hanging out and my DH wants to compare himself with them...... I love my man but his friends are not my friends.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by kokolet007(f): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Summer15:

I hate men for for that? i think they do it on purpose!! why wont you be home with your wife on the weekened. My hubby wants to practioce that

Ill rather say something that remain hurt in silence
Madam I tire for them oo
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by goodgate: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dyt:

Yes na

If she's so happy about her marriage and wants the world to know, she should go diary sections
And if she wants To read others either good or bad. She should be jumping on peoples married thread
Oshisko
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shift joor! Why is it paining you? #BADBELLE
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by goodgate: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
ardel:

I didnt want to comment but i think i should.It amazes me when people see a thread with the topic clearly stated and just decide to make unnecessary comments that wont benefit any one.It clearly shows too much unproductive time they ve got. If u dnt ve anything to contribute you can read and proceed to the next thread but they choose to leave nasty comments and feel good afterwards. Low lives.Very pathetic indeed.Such people cant speak out in public always hiding behind their computers and phones to make nasty comments.The year is too new to continue with such derogatory way of behaving.I pray to GOD to visit such heart with love.There is so much bitterness in the heart.Pls always remember no matter what JESUS still loves you.
@nasha1 pls keep learning.Knowledge is power.
I swear this comment will make DYT hang herself.Just ignore the DUNCE.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Summer15: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
How is everyone doing?
Is dyt still making trouble?
Cococandy nko?
I see we gat some new friends too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.