Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate (9271 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Miami11: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
On delivery in U.S,

Most important aspect will be health insurance, you can buy one through marketplace now through your state very affordable,

Remember if you get one that is not in marketplace it might be expensive, your employer might also pay for your insurance, I bought mine private because I could not work when pregnant,

If you have low income apply for Medicaid, all your pregnancy will be covered by this,

Then next pick a hospital or a private obgyn that falls under your coverage, ( for prenatal care and delivery) it such a simple process.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by PresVA: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

PreaVA nawa o.. angry and bitter is a very strong word in case you don't know. Bitter for wetin? Nairaland abi real nairacash grin
Sorry for my choice of words but some people don't just like 'happy marriage' threads, you'll hear comments like: keep it to yourself, liar, bla bla...

But bring a topic like: my husband cheats on me or beats me..they'll all be there having fun and nobody doubts the story...

She made a better comment after people called her to order.. what stopped her from making such comment at first?

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by heavyg(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Royal rumble. Cursing and cussing on both sides. She even cussed at me with the unborn baby.
Plus she just tore my singlet I had on, just because I did something which I don't see as anything and so I am outside now, smoking and thinking about my life.

We don't pray together, even though she is a good cook, home cooked food is a rare occurrence, no laundry. She takes her job as her best friend. She does not confide in me.

If she hates me so much, why did she marry me?

And we are not even a year....

And she is normally very calm and gentle. Or at least she used to be. Not because I wanted to marry her. But that was her person. Now I don't know anymore....
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by heavyg(m): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sorry I came with a sour post on your sweet thread... But this is my reality...for now.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Miami11:
On delivery in U.S,

Most important aspect will be health insurance, you can buy one through marketplace now through your state very affordable,

Remember if you get one that is not in marketplace it might be expensive, your employer might also pay for your insurance, I bought mine private because I could not work when pregnant,

If you have low income apply for Medicaid, all your pregnancy will be covered by this,

Then next pick a hospital or a private obgyn that falls under your coverage, ( for prenatal care and delivery) it such a simple process.

What private insurance is that?
For market place that is OBAMA care or affordable health plan which is ok. But if you are not a US resident these things don't apply to you. Visitors, just be ready to get your private insurance I.e, bring your cash down
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2016
heavyg:
Sorry I came with a sour post on your sweet thread...
But this is my reality...for now.

Really?
I'm still digesting your first post. ..
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
PresVA:
Sorry for my choice of words but some people don't just like 'happy marriage' threads, you'll hear comments like: keep it to yourself, liar, bla bla...

But bring a topic like: my husband cheats on me or beats me..they'll all be there having fun and nobody doubts the story...

She made a better comment after people called her to order.. what stopped her from making such comment at first?

People see NL a place to catch trips..whatever way they call it. You are right, I see alot of thread that has topics such as: my husband sleeps with our child or my wife is menstrating on our first day of marriage and such thread has over 1 million likes and comments.. smh
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2016
heavyg:
Royal rumble. Cursing and cussing on both sides. She even cussed at me with the unborn baby.
Plus she just tore my singlet I had on, just because I did something which I don't see as anything and so I am outside now, smoking and thinking about my life.

We don't pray together, even though she is a good cook, home cooked food is a rare occurrence, no laundry. She takes her job as her best friend. She does not confide in me.

And she is normally very calm and gentle. Or at least she used to be. Not because I wanted to marry her. But that was her person. Now I don't know anymore....

Ok! This is what you should do; quit the smoke right now because incase you don't know, you will end up paying for that in a bad way. Cancer of anything can happen to you if you don't.
Here is the good news bro, marriages less than a year even more than a decade are sometimes like that. Especially the ones with lesser year. If love abounds it will work out. You guys are just living togther alot of pick and drop needs to happen. I mean pick some good attitude and drop some bad ones (tell her that). That is what i preach to my husband daily.
Experts will tell you that first year of marriage is hell. But I don't believe in physical blows... the Kardashians are good example. Scott and Kourtney went thru hell in thier first year.
I am not saying we should emulate this family but some reality show are out there to let people see the other side of life and not think they are alone in the matter.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Miami11: 12:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Lizypumping:

What private insurance is that?
For market place that is OBAMA care or affordable health plan which is ok. But if you are not a US resident these things don't apply to you. Visitors, just be ready to get your private insurance I.e, bring your cash down
I referred to private insurance as one you pay out of pocket, off course it's through Obama Care, they are very affordable because they are subsidized.
Also as soon as you are pregnant sign up for wic for some free foodstuff to help your household.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Miami11:

I referred to private insurance as one you pay out of pocket, off course it's through Obama Care, they are very affordable because they are subsidized.
Also as soon as you are pregnant sign up for wic for some free foodstuff to help your household.

Thanks for sharing. .. I think people in the US knows this but our visitors may not and now they are reading hope they will remember to bring enough money for thier out of pocket expenses.
Thanks miami11
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Poor you.
Sorry.

heavyg:

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Miami11: 4:05am On Feb 03, 2016
heavyg:

is that a new behavior on her, is she pregnant,

If she is pregnant just ignore all, hormones play a lot of things in pregnant women turning them mean.

When she is calm act as if to acknowledge what she blamed you for then start a conversation with her, explain to her you don't like how she behaves, try acting as a friend more than anything since you guys are in a union right now,

You want her to cook. Start and ask her to help you, work as a friend more see what happens goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2016
PresVA:
Nothing funny about her posts, it rather sounded angry and bitter. . Except my sense of humour is on vacation? undecided

Make una enjoy una marriages please and if you want to talk about it, feel free.. kiss kiss smiley
Well, to me it sounded funny.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Souljaboi1:

How old are you sef that we wee not hear word again... undecided

Aunty teenager cheesy grin grin

Eku ai bere eni. sad

You got me worried
angry angry angry
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2016
PresVA:

Woman
Are you high on your husbands sperm?
Seriously your life is too serious thats making you feel every word written is an attack

Are you sure you are a happy wife?

If you feel my posts makes you feel terrible, hiss and pass
I am not responsible for your sadness
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Project400: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Lizypumping:

Yes o!

Jokes apart are u really working on such project or u were just trying to call our attention to likely things that happens in marriages
Both smiley I'm equally trying to attract clients smiley
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Project400:

Both smiley I'm equally trying to attract clients smiley

I don't think your client are on this platform in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Project400: 7:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Lizypumping:

I don't think your client are on this platform in Jesus mighty name. Amen
grin grin

I'm not a deliverance Minister/Prophet, but a researcher/analyst. Our work is not limited to spirit spouses, I've only stated an instance given its peculiarity to Nigerian families, both the married and the single smiley

This issue of spirit spouses is not uncommon in Nigeria, and indeed the world.

"The spirit spouse is one of the most widespread elements of shamanism, distributed through all continents and at all cultural levels."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

Our people don't want to talk about it out of fear of segregation. Some spiritual fathers equally aren't helping the matter as some are scared of dealing with spiritual issues.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Project400:

grin grin

I'm not a deliverance Minister/Prophet, but a researcher/analyst. Our work is not limited to spirit spouses, I've only stated an instance given its peculiarity to Nigerian families, both the married and the single smiley

This issue of spirit spouses is not uncommon in Nigeria, and indeed the world.

"The spirit spouse is one of the most widespread elements of shamanism, distributed through all continents and at all cultural levels."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

Our people don't want to talk about it out of fear of segregation. Some spiritual fathers equally aren't helping the matter as some are scared of dealing with spiritual issues.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:

Woman
Are you high on your husbands sperm?
Seriously your life is too serious thats making you feel every word written is an attack

Are you sure you are a happy wife?

If you feel my posts makes you feel terrible, hiss and pass
I am not responsible for your sadness

Dyt.. you fell asleep early yesterday how come?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Lizypumping:

Dyt.. you fell asleep early yesterday how come?

I am a full time working mum
cheesy cheesy
I only sleep late when I have insomnia and then looking for troubles
Kikikikikijikikiki
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Vyolet(f): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Less than a year?
First year is always the beginning of learning.
Plenty sex especially if you got married during cold period cheesy.
You tolerate each other and adjust your previous ways.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Vyolet:
Less than a year?
First year is always the beginning of learning.
Plenty sex especially if you got married during cold period cheesy.
You tolerate each other and adjust your previous ways.

Plenty sex.. I know right
And also plenty food... the wife tends to cook more during their first year
I agree with u
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:

I am a full time working mum
cheesy cheesy
I only sleep late when I have insomnia and then looking for troubles
Kikikikikijikikiki

If you have insomnia, which I reject for you, you don't sleep at night!!!!
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Miami11:

is that a new behavior on her, is she pregnant,

If she is pregnant just ignore all, hormones play a lot of things in pregnant women turning them mean.

When she is calm act as if to acknowledge what she blamed you for then start a conversation with her, explain to her you don't like how she behaves, try acting as a friend more than anything since you guys are in a union right now,

You want her to cook. Start and ask her to help you, work as a friend more see what happens goodluck

I agree the hormones during pregnancy are strange..
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Lizypumping:

If you have insomnia, which I reject for you, you don't sleep at night!!!!

Yeah
Sometimes
Lol
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:

Yeah
Sometimes
Lol

You can correct that with medication or yoga
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Lizypumping:

You can correct that with medication or yoga

It doesn't happen often
Only happens when I am broke
grin grin grin grin
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by bukatyne(f): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2016
This will sure be an interesting tread

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:

It doesn't happen often
grin grin grin grin
dyt grin
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Dyt:

It doesn't happen often
grin grin grin grin

It is a pattern expect if you are joking
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2016
cococandy:
dyt grin

Help me call am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. / How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.