Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate (9252 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Summer15:
How is everyone doing?
Is dyt still making trouble?

I see we gat some new friends too..

Hehehehe
Why did you deactivate na. *thought was the op*
Trouble is me oo
It makes me feel better
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw, have you booked your ticket?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Identify yourself wink
Summer15:
How is everyone doing?
Is dyt still making trouble?
Cococandy nko?
I see we gat some new friends too..
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
I wish to dance with the golden toad to please the gods
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by SURElee(f): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
I got married December last year and its been pretty good so far.
when I was single I hardly cooked so I would say cooking everyday has been the biggest thing I have had to get used to.
DH is also from large close knit family so I have to always call all the siblings and their spouses often to "greet" them. I am Igbo and he is Yoruba, I also come from a polygamous dysfunctional family where everyone is minding their business while secretly hating and competing with you. He makes me call everyone often, says I have to get used to it, as per youngest iyawo. but his family is very easy to flow with, and they are not in our town, so if na call them want.....
I am barely 2 months in the game so sometimes I cant even believe I am married sef. till I go and look at the large framed wedding portraits hanging on the living room walls.
The most enjoyable thing is that I now have someone to share all my issues with, I am not used to that so its a very good feeling.
my hubby is over 6ft tall and huge, while I am about 5'2 and petite so I really enjoy the looks people give us when we are out together, I can also go out and look for trouble with all confidence now grin grin grin
Another thing is that I love the way people call me "madam" these days. My boss called me Madam yesterday and both of us burst into laughter. so yea, I am still transitioning into the association of "married women" and its been a smooth ride.

Congratulations dearest. Now I know you're a female. Learning from all you married ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / What Should I Call My Father's Brother That Is Younger Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.