Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition (31951 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by thefakestan: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Let me react
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Luckylife(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Zombie Sorry u are finished
. author=powerfulsettingz post=42540514]are those reactions from Nigerians or haters?

Cause Jonathan government is still the greatest wickedness that will ever happen to mankind

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Ndi ara

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Jinf: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Talk talk & talk! That's all APC has been doing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by dearsly(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by NapoIeon: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
lair Muhammed should be sacked and killed

NAPOLEON

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Kennitrust(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
party of old men who have lost direction. what good do we expects from a senile brain.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by EmekaBlue(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by ezebinugwu21: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Lasgidy1:
Chai. It has become glaring now that we've been scammed.
my brother we are in trouble,wasted vote

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by dukecharles(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
This GEJ must be a good man who cares for his country , upon the embargo place on Nigeria by Western countries like the USA not to sell ammunition to us because of the so called human rights violations which they have no concrete proof dou.

Still he managed to buy a substandard ammunition against all odds, which APC has used to win boko haram technically. Yeye people... Soon we will know the truth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by omogin(f): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Lie Mohammed lies so good, APC couldn't get a replacement for him as spokesman

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Pascal181: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Since this deceitful government came in, we've not heard dat the govt has procured any weapons it means d soldiers are fighting with bare hand and are technically winning d war. Liar frm d pit of hell.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by ezebinugwu21: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2016
this is jail term comments from lie liar mohamed

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nicepoker(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
are those reactions from Nigerians or haters?

Cause Jonathan government is still the greatest wickedness that will ever happen to mankind
my friend Go and..........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Pidggin(f): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by SalesConsultant(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2016
PMB should consider replacing Lai... The Period Of Campaign Is Over!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by kingmekus(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Y
powerfulsettingz:

zombie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by oloriooko(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Another blind brain-suspended follower undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by foriz4u(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

ur hate and wickedness against a clean man will never stop. that's d same way they crucified Jesus even when he did notin.

Jonathan is this Jonathan it's a that, has ur father lia muhamed n his associate been able to pine him down or meet his standard ever since? give urself a honest answer and face reality n try open ur eyes and ears to see n hear d truth.

wisdom a only for d wise n foolishness is only for the fool. choose wisely.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nkemtreasure: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
If I was this mans child, I may start to doubt if he is my dad at all because I just can't believe anything he says.

The west refused to sell us weapons and the man sourced weapons from other channels.
You came in and you are still using the same SUB STANDARD / EXPIRED weapons to tactically defeat BH.....

Nigerians are tired of this blame game.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Brother,do you know you are on frontpage?

Pls hide your stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by luvinhubby(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
brunofarad:
Pls Which is the correct spelling

LAI

Or

LIE

undecided

The second one that ended with E.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by blezynetym(f): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Lie, please just resign. Na beg I dey beg you. You are incompetent. All your wahala na GEJ. You have never informed us about anything good that Baba go slow has done. All you are reporting is GEJ this GEJ that. Very soon GEJ will soon snatch your son's or put your wife belle.
I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by KMJY(f): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if this 'comical Ali' is Nigeria's spokesman or APC's. It is obvious this man has been configured to lash out propaganda time and time again. His words come by default, little wonder the zombies have trailed Lai's path.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by blezynetym(f): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
luvinhubby:

The second one that ended with E.

LIE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by KMJY(f): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if this 'comical Ali' is Nigeria's spokesperson or APC's. It is obvious he has been configured to lash out propaganda time and time again. His words come by default. Little wonder the zombies have trailed Lai's path

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by klax(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Can you you hear APC again. This people are just so annoying. apc has no plan. I said it before liars will never change that lie DNA in all APC blood is a serious threat to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nbote(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
My Country! !! My Country! ! D funny thing is dis ppl know not wen to shut up. They end up contradicting and exposing their scam themselves. I thought it was dis same APC who claim GEJ bought no weapons at all as it was d ill-equipment of our soldiers dat made d war on BH insurmountable at d time. And dey have even come up wit DASUKIGATE to buttress their point. And den dey were suddenly winning the war, even with d same ill-equipped soldiers. But now GEJ actually procured weapons but EXPIRED ones abi?? And d soldiers have been using the same expired weapons I find it hilarious dat d APC keeps playing both the opposition and d ruling party at d same time with their many contradictory statements.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Deepfreezer(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

ZOMBIE OOO. ZOMBIE

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Deepfreezer(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.
None of u have ever held a small position like PRO of ur village meeting/union.

What Lai Mohammed said is not far from the truth. Its very obvious just that when someone u hate makes a comment, it will never taste fine in ur system.

My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far
ZOMBIE

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by fastestfinger: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.
None of u have ever held a small position like PRO of ur village meeting/union.

What Lai Mohammed said is not far from the truth. Its very obvious just that when someone u hate makes a comment, it will never taste fine in ur system.

My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far
you made no sense.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by aolumaxi(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Which type of gun dey explode instead of re loading after firing.. This lie man na big illiterate

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.