Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition (31946 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by kenAlmighty: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
expired or sub-standard watever,..naija is still growing via democracy.by the time APC must av done 8yrs or 16yrs in office then we can av a better judgement on who is the lesser evil.my thoughts.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by LANREFORWA: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God this so call Lie did not win Guber election when he contexted then in my state. So this is the kind of stupid government he would hav put the state through. Apc better look for an eloquent and reasonable person to speak for them. Before they said pdp dint buy that why they want refund of arms money,now they bought substandard. Medical doctors have name they call what make pple like that forget their past word due to age factor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Ogedo(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2016
minister of infotmation should always do his due deligence before talking. always gej dis gej that. d earlier they realise that gej is no longer d.prrsident of.nigeria n controls no power in nigeria, d better for them. always attacking gej won't help.them. anything built on LAI will never stand. truth will eventually come to limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by ibitzbarlow(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.
None of u have ever held a small position like PRO of ur village meeting/union.

What Lai Mohammed said is not far from the truth. Its very obvious just that when someone u hate makes a comment, it will never taste fine in ur system.

My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far

I would have agreed with your assertions here but for hindsight. Do you remember that no country (not even the US) was willing to sell us weapons? These weapons were gotten from the black market at a time acquiring them was a must for the country. You get anything from a black market - from good to bad. Besides, in such situations, where one is desperate for a product, he or she has little or no control over the price since the advantage rests squarely with the seller.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If Lie never blame Jonathan,his mind no dey rest! The substandard weapons should be tested on Lie,for us to confirm if he is saying the truth!
Chaii take am easy ooo.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nicur: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
are those reactions from Nigerians or haters?

Cause Jonathan government is still the greatest wickedness that will ever happen to mankind
ur brain dey work so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Bumper0901(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2016
Chai! This man can lie o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nicur: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.

What Lai Mohammed said is not far from the truth. Its very obvious just that when someone u hate makes a comment, it will never taste fine in ur system.

My anger with GEJ is that he overpriced the obsolete items he bought. Had it been they were bought at right price, I will be asking Lai Mohammed which one have ur government bought so far

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by ajebuter(f): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2016
When you suffer from untreated dog-bite

You bark and whelp like a dog..

Know what I'm saying?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nani2512(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

Pls bros can u tell us how much it was bought, and the one that was overpriced and they actual price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by excel101(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

. You've just added yours. First it was GEJ Govt. did not buy any weapon later they said he bought substandard weapons now u are saying that the weapons he bought were obsolete and overpriced. The same obsolete and overpriced weapons is what this present administration is using to win the against Boko Haram (like it claimed). This Govt. Talks any how nd dnt undstnd anything about governance. You know right frm the onset that something is substandard nd u are still using it instead of replacing them........ @ times one would be wondering if we need to start conducting mental test as one of the criterias b4 political appointments nd b4 vying for an office. Or how do u explain it, after saying one thing u now counter it. Very contradictory

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by onunwa21(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2016
ALREADY MISSING PDP ADMINISTRATION.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by bentlywills(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Cause Jonathan government is still the greatest wickedness that will ever happen to mankind

Shaatap dia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Rex007: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

So its okay to say he didn't buy weapons yesterday and come out to say he did but was not standard, all with the aim of tarnishing a man

More so, how did you even know the price of a standard weapon Same substandard weapon that is being used to technically defeat the BH Boiz and claiming all the captured territories. And don't forget that he did try to buy from the U.S, same idiats who refused him weapons saying that the Nigerian military abuses human rights. Russia was under sanctions and the Chinese are not to be trusted. People were dying everyday yet he choose to buy weapon no matter the cost.

Please be reasonable...

This government shouldn't destroy itself from within but build on whatever structure that was left behind by previous government and surpass their predecessor and stop this blame game , its almost a year.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Tugbus(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

Ogbe amu...ono na ndo afu onwa! You lots are part of the problem with this country.You went with GEJ to the arms market and priced the weapons with him to know that he overpriced them.

I'm sure you do not even know the price of a catapult in your village market.Yet you are here talking and collaborating rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by ngmart(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2016
This is a clear example of Lai Mohammmed trying to 'break news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Okies27(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

. Chaiii, dis one is a goner. See wetin APC washie has turned you to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If Lie never blame Jonathan,his mind no dey rest! The substandard weapons should be tested on Lie,for us to confirm if he is saying the truth!
bros, u wicked o. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

noise maker

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2016
One reason I severed my friendship with all apc fools and idiots is because they are not just disgusting zombies, they are also bloody hypocrites.
Gosh! I spit on all you apc twerps, so disgusting how you criticise my president GEJ and turn back to say he actually bought weapons.
Foools! enjoy your smelly change

We will wait for you in the S.S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

kenonze:
[b]Most of you bashing Lai Mohammed do not have idea with it takes to be a minister of Information.

[/b]
kenonze:

If what Lai said is NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH, then my brother it is not the TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by TimothyNkenu: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

Broaden your horizon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by FEGNO: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2016
IN THAT CASE, LIE MOHAMMED SHOULD HAVE NO WORRIES IF ONE OF THE SUB STANDARD GUNS IS POINTED AT HIM AS A TEST CASE AND FIRED. AFTERALL, IT WILL EXPLODE AND KILL THE PERSON DOING THE FIRING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by viktor01(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2016
So he bought arms after all?
The problem with being a troublesome person in a neighborhood is that it gets to a time when people will accuse you of being at fault even when you are not. This is what happening to lie muhammed, soon, people will not believe any word that proceeds from his mouth regardless of whether it is true or not.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Splashme: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
[size=15pt]The substandard weapons should be tested on Lie,for us to confirm if he is saying the truth[/size]!

Hahahahaha . . . . . lwkm
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Misselocon(f): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

Yea.. .but at least the saying shouldn't contradict what was previously said....words from the minister of info should be precise....
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2016
So very many ineffectual Buffoons on this thread! In everyones life they experience 30mins of Buffoonery daily but some experience it for a lifetime.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by BirabilPaul(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:

There's need for him to put to work those good ideas he used to get to that office. Jonathan has the chance to criticise him now if he was that type.... Lots of things are still going on, hundreds are dying everyday in the hands of Boko Haram. Whats his contribution to that effect. we need workable suggestion for the Presidency to get rid of the insurgency to be able to talk back at Jonathan, not when you don't know what to do or where to start from and you start to blame Jona my peace loving leader.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

it is very unwise for anyone to in the face of truth still be adamant and unreasonable. the Buhari led federal government said GEJ didn't buy any weapon, now they are saying he bought but he bought substandard weapons. my question to all of you who have refused to see the light is, have you read or heard anywhere that Buhari purchased or added to our weaponry? and Mr lie lie said they have technically won the battle With what?
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by isnovic(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Like someone said...to confirm the authenticity of Lai M'mmed claim.

Use the "substandard and expired" gun on him.

If he happens to die while testing the gun he so condemn then Devil can receive his soul in the Hottest part of Hell.

There are some things past and present Govt officials should not play politics with.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by mrwisesome: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
This man has nothing good to tell people of Nigeria always running his mouth .
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Nani2512:
Pls bros can u tell us how much it was bought, and the one that was overpriced and they actual price.

The SEI contracts included procurement of two used Mi-24V Helicopters instead of the recommended Mi-35M series at the cost of One Hundred and Thirty Six Million, Nine Hundred and Forty Four Thousand US Dollars ($136,944,000.00).
“However, it was confirmed that the helicopters were excessively priced and not operationally air worthy at the time of delivery. A brand new unit of such helicopters goes for about Thirty Million US Dollars ($30m).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.