Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition (31947 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:33am On Feb 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Boko haram did not emerge from the moon. They were inbred. It took Jonathan a whole year of doing nothing to create this monster. Yet he played politics with it even up to the eve of the elections. Why do you think he was referred to as an "ineffectual buffoon" which is an apt description.
The flames of corruption which his government brazenly fanned made everyone focus on one thing.... how to capitalise on the mess for personal gain and not for the good of Nigeria. 6 yrs of inaction in which time the guerrillas became a true force... and now we expect a new government to eradicate them in less than a year? Hogwash!

U be clown seriously! Did Boko haram start in the time of Jonathan? Where did you emerge from? From Saturn or the moon?

Boko haram has been before Jonathan, they were there i
When the beloved Y'r dua was alive and they did havoc in Jos! If you know nothing, don't type what U don't knw...
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:38am On Feb 03, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
are those reactions from Nigerians or haters?

Cause Jonathan government is still the greatest wickedness that will ever happen to mankind

And Buhari is the saviour abi? See how he allowed the continous sinking of the Naira...

U just type what U don't knw! Even when U see a lie from Lai Mohammed, it looks to U like truth! Can't you see those are Nigerians? Go n read before coming here to write what you don't knw! U will just fail like U fail an exam U didn't prepare for!

Oya gerrarahia!
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

U be clown seriously! Did Boko haram start in the time of Jonathan? Where did you emerge from? From Saturn or the moon?

Boko haram has been before Jonathan, they were there i
When the beloved Y'r dua was alive and they did havoc in Jos! If you know nothing, don't type what U don't knw...

People like you make Nigeria lack hope. I guess in the days of Yaradua boko haram took territories within Nigeria. I guess they also had the kind of weaponry they had in Jonathans era.
I guess you did not observe the number of our military weapons captured by them as our army ran from them due to demoralisation and inadequate weapons. The blame falls squarely on Jonathan because in the days of Yaradua they were fledgling but in the time of Jonathan they came into maturity.
Yaradua managed the situation better afterall was he not the same one who granted amnesty to Jonathans brothers in the creeks?
Many of you just come here to type rubbish while lacking knowledge.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 2:04am On Feb 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

People like you make Nigeria lack hope. I guess in the days of Yaradua boko haram took territories within Nigeria. I guess they also had the kind of weaponry they had in Jonathans era.
I guess you did not observe the number of our military weapons captured by them as our army ran from them due to demoralisation and inadequate weapons. The blame falls squarely on Jonathan because in the days of Yaradua they were fledgling but in the time of Jonathan they came into maturity.
Yaradua managed the situation better afterall was he not the same one who granted amnesty to Jonathans brothers in the creeks?

I still maintain that U are a clown!

If the Late Yaradua contained it, then why did it surface?

You just type without using your brain! So you think Jonathan would have done anything beyond God abi? People to whom he tried to give amnesty and they rejected! Where were U then? Probably in Venus shagging one sister abi? And U forgot easily!

It's only in Nigeria that brainless people blame terrorism on the president!

Who does that? U blame the president for the insanity of some group of people who are being sponsored by some wealthy elites who believe in their mission!

Did he sponsor or start it? Or don't U knw their position in the world when it comes to terrorism? No 4 no be beans! America can't even handle alqeeda and the others like ISIS! And they refuse selling weapons to Jona and You want him to win the war from your imagination abi?

Nigga! The bro is no longer in office I hope U knw! And PA Buhari has been lying with his Liar minister that Boko haram has been defeated since last year till date!

Don't come here to sample your brain when it lacks content!

Even Google sef U no Sabi use...

Read, NO! Just that U love typing esp without thinking and without info!
Use the tissue up there, it's not cotton wool! It's brain n U need to read
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by richeso: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Has buhari bought the original one since he came into power?

LWKM.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by badesco(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Liar mohammed is a photocopy of late chukwumerije.
Re: Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On GEJ Purchasing Expired Ammunition by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Your case is seriously a pathetic one... Now I feel sorry for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) / APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.