Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA (9531 Views)

Restrictive Covenants In Employment Contract: The Practice And Benefits / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA by dustydee: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
LastProphet:

caranda employs contract staff for jaiz bank, unity bank, and few others. i don't know why the OP sees himself as a permanent staff. are the recruitment requirements for entering caranda the same thing as BOA?
That is the point I am trying to make. A staff of NNPC seconded to Mobil cannot and should not complain that he is not being paid the same allowances that a Mobil staff is paid. Even within the same organisation, employees could have different terms of employment.
Re: Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA by susuces4all(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bro I can feel your pain, contract staff in our is means whereby some company use to cut off some expenses like benefit, allowances & other entitlement. In your confirmation letter given to you after the probationary period detwrmines whether you re now fully staff or partially staff. I have a situation in my place of work where Junior workers is expected to undergo a probation period of six months before confirmation the contract staff undergo a period of year year & they were not entitle for annual for that first one year . So in their own case there was first phase confirmation & second phase confirmation
Re: Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA by macaranta(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okay
Re: Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA by Agbotoluwa(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please let talk you can reach me 08135901820

(1) (2) (Reply)

ThisDay Workers Prepare For Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / How Can I Pursue A Career In Public Health / Police Sack 8 Officers, Discipline 108 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.