Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" (30192 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
The media, ever ready to drink from the well of the charismatic and loquacious, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has folowed him to [s] his new parish in Njinike, Abia state. [/s] Mbaka spoke to journalists on a host of issues, including the claim that he rejected a cash gift given to him by former first lady, Patience Jonathan, when she visited his Adoration Camp ground in Enugu.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/why-i-rejected-jonathans-dollars.html

What kind of junk is this?? grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by ichoku: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
My man, you made me laugh and laugh and laugh till my people wondered whetehr I have gone mad
Kudos.
Yorubasgreat:
Yeah, you are a great priest, a super man of God..

We have heard all that before, but what is strange to us now is this hardship,
This hunger,
This joblessness,
This tyranny,
This terrorizm,
This cluelessness,
This Liar Muhafairytales,
This blame game 'blame GEJ',
This NA high handedness as witnessed in Zaria and parts of SE,
This Budget Williwilli (disappear & re-appear),
This gating of kwaruption (DasukiGate, EkitiGate, PickpocketGate)
This BuhruBuhru Garagara of Bubu-de-Saint.

Please, Father could you now profess to him again this time personally that Election is now ''Technically" over and that the "Cordinated" chanji he promised is transforming us into Chaff..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by macaranta(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okay...mixing religion and politics,not the best of combo.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by foriz4u(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
misterme:

What do you mean? Talking is his major calling. The guy is a preacher, a teacher and a prophet for crying out loud. The only way he can fulfil his calling/ministry is by talking. How do u think we got some of the books of books of the bible? Prophets & preachers talked. Bros leave Mbaka alone to do his work. He is not just a priest, he is also a prophet

oga na, let him prove himself by telling us wu will win d 2019 general election as there seems to b no indications or odds now.

a real man of God talk less abt d Tina of d world n focuses on d ministry n saving life's for Christ. instead of mbaka to give all glory to God on his supposed prophesies he is rather taking d glory to himself.
na so bible talk
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by foriz4u(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
misterme:

What do you mean? Talking is his major calling. The guy is a preacher, a teacher and a prophet for crying out loud. The only way he can fulfil his calling/ministry is by talking. How do u think we got some of the books of books of the bible? Prophets & preachers talked. Bros leave Mbaka alone to do his work. He is not just a priest, he is also a prophet

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by East2West: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
gunuvi:
I only remember that verse in the bible that says that in the last days many fake prophets will be everywhere. This mbaka is a prophet of the devil. Can you innagine the audacity to even mingle with politicians. Nonsense

Wonder how he mingled with politics by prophesying from his pulpit. Did he go to d media house to ask for publicity. Or is it unscriptural for prophecy to come from the church about d nation or times? He spoke to his members about times and events and u call it mingle with politics. From his narration, he didnt seek Jonathan's help, they did, and he seemed to have been praying with them before d said prophecy. So prophesying about him is nothing special. Mayb its Jonathan dt err in not taking to heart d prophecy of a man he trusted his prayers but he resulted to offering money to please him.

If he has given jonathan d treatment Peter gave such attitude in d book of Acts thr would have been serious commotion and talking down on Rev Mbaka. Peter's word when offered money for such in d book of Acts is ds "Ur Money Perish Wit U". If Mbaka say such wat will u ur reaction then. Note Peter said such publicly which would have been all over d media if its in ds generation and then u would have called it mingling too.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Trustyd1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
More issues that affects life has been going on like the kidnapping of chibok girls all the bombing that's even still happening till date. Lots of lives has been lost, talk of the fire out brake in Nnewi 24th Dec. That of fuel tanker in osha to mention but few. Why's the spirit not revealing all this to you so there will be no life lost.
I'm not doubting you ọ but think about this.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Agboola321(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
oshyno:
I'm a catholic but not a fan of Fr mbaka. I remeber during chimaroke regime where he profesied that he will never win 2nd term, infact he said he will die. D man won and even became a senator after that.

I don't need anybody to tell me d oil doom comming when Iran was seen mending fences with US. Shale oil was being produced. Soo which other prophet do u need to know d doom was comming.

My Rev Fr is making more political incursion than spiritual. He shud face his calling.

Are you sure of what you're saying? Or did you make your statements out of ignorance? Think twice and find out facts. Remember, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. It's wiser to keep your cool than say things that may annoy God. It should be no ones business if he's political or spiritual.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by marshborn(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oga you have little or no influence afterall you are just one person, with one vote.... Jonathan still won enugu state and the whole south east with a landslide. Concentrate on saving souls for Christ and leave politics alone.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by philips70(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
Mbaka the man with many mouth...

Bringing discredit to Priesthood.

I admonish Father Mbaka to please make haste into politics and stop this show of shame.

I can swear that if Mbaka followed up with the Jonathans and they won you will never say this. He saw disaster in Jonathan and rejected his bag of dollars, is that the pain?

Emefiele should be sacked and arrested.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Decryptor(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mbaka...please tell the whole world the truth!

When Patience Jonathan paid you a visit in Enugu, you made demands that an Oil Bloc be given to you in your name. She explained that her husband the former president was in the process of retrieving the oil blocs which were in the hands of private individuals who did not get access to them via due process so giving into your demands was going to truncate the whole thing and it would look like he GEJ was playing favoritism on your side!

Instead, PEJ signed a check of a substantial amount and sent it to you through her PA and you were angry and said that PEJ was giving you an amount which according to you, is used in feeding people in your Adoration Ministries in a week and rejected the check! You now turned against GEJ to fight him! Simply because of Oil Bloc!

I just weep for this country! What ever people do to make themselves saints and paint another person black will surely be revealed in the open one day! It only requires time.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Jesusloveyou: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jacrip:
There's nothing spiritual about your prediction. Any observer, either local or int'l knew Jonathan wasn't going to likely win with odds stacked against him after 6 years in power and APC's grip on media and the many decampings from PDP.

I wonder what these pastors would say when European historians or catholics eventually come out to state Christianity as a religion was an invention and things written in the bible about Jesus were false?
if jesus is fake, then God is fake, above all, d ground u walk on will also be fake

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Jesusloveyou: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Decryptor:
Mbaka...please tell the whole world the truth!

When Patience Jonathan paid you a visit in Enugu, you made demands that an Oil Bloc be given to you in your name. She explained that her husband the former president was in the process of retrieving the oil blocs which were in the hands of private individuals who did not get access to them via due process so giving into your demands was going to truncate the whole thing and it would look like he GEJ was playing favoritism on your side!

Instead, PEJ signed a check of a substantial amount and sent it to you through her PA and you were angry and said that PEJ was giving you an amount which according to you, is used in feeding people in your Adoration Ministries in a week and rejected the check! You now turned against GEJ to fight him! Simply because of Oil Bloc!

I just weep for this country! What ever people do to make themselves saints and paint another person black will surely be revealed in the open one day! It only requires time.

SMH!
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
ichoku:
My man, you made me laugh and laugh and laugh till my people wondered whetehr I have gone mad
Kudos.

No you are not mad o my brother, it's just that..

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Graviton2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
johnbu:
concerning the chimaroke on his triumph for the second term in the office, who knows may be chimaroke has made some restitution and correction with God that procured him opportunity to return to the office as reputable governor.Remember,hezekiah was told that he would die, but after the humble colossal prayer to God, he was granted another 15 yrs to his life span.On this regard, it is absolutely improper to claim that fr Mbaka is wrong on his prophesy because of the failure recorded on the fulfillment.

undecided

Just look at this one...smh. How does this even sound right?
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by collinsVP: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Everything about this post is adulterated. Beginning from where they said he was posted, to the chronology of events that transpired.

More so, is the manner they said the money was returned.

bloggers doing everything for traffic. smh
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by blessedqueen(f): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
oshyno:
I'm a catholic but not a fan of Fr mbaka. I remeber during chimaroke regime where he profesied that he will never win 2nd term, infact he said he will die. D man won and even became a senator after that.

I don't need anybody to tell me d oil doom comming when Iran was seen mending fences with US. Shale oil was being produced. Soo which other prophet do u need to know d doom was comming.

My Rev Fr is making more political incursion than spiritual. He shud face his calling.

Thank u jare.... D dude is just too annoying I think dis second Oritsejafor
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
East2West:

I guess ur local and international observers knew very well that Abacha would die as president too. It's good u stay with ur observations and observers and leave others that spoke them ahead of time.

Jesus killed Abacha then? grin

Nothing we no go hear from religious mentally imbalanced Negroids who believe in a Jewish historical figure and a religion created by Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
if jesus is fake, then God is fake, above all, d ground u walk on will also be fake

Interesting, you believe a Jew is God? Like you actually see God through the figure in another culture's history?

This is why Africans will nevee develop and catch up with the rest of the world.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Tex42(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This guy talks too much for a catholic priest...
I wonder o!

He is a Catholic priest for that matter, and he is this loquacious... The Catholic communion should do something about it abeg.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Splinz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Comedian Mbaka, making senseless comments as usual. False minister!
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Ennny(f): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just face your mission and stop ranting.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
You rejected the dollars,good . Now face your calling as a priest and stay away from politics biko.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
As in eh....
Ennny:
Just face your mission and stop ranting.
marshborn:
Oga you have little or no influence afterall you are just one person, with one vote.... Jonathan still won enugu state and the whole south east with a landslide. Concentrate on saving souls for Christ and leave politics alone.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Yorubasgreat(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Echatbook:

Good morning my fellow nairalanders have not been active for quite sometime now and that's because I have been working on some projects. Well basically today I present to you NaijaConnect which is forked from Telegram App. It works just like whatsapp but better than whatsapp and below I will explain few things about the app, kindly download the app and give a review. You can follow us on twitter @o_naijaconnect.

Q: What is NaijaConnect? What do I do here?
Naija Connect is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security, it’s super-fast, simple and free. You can use Naija Connect on all your devices at the same time — your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your phones, tablets or computers.
With Naija Connect, you can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type (doc, zip, mp3, etc) making it easy to share presentations and others, as well as create groups for up to 1000 members or channels for broadcasting to unlimited audiences. You can write to your phone contacts and find people by their username. As a result, Naija Connect is like SMS and email combined — and can take care of all your personal or business messaging needs.

Q: Who is Naija Connect for?
Naija Connect is for everyone who wants fast and reliable messaging. Business users and small teams may like the large groups, desktop apps and powerful file sharing options. Since Naija Connect groups can have up to 1000 members, we support replies, mentions and hashtags that help maintain order and keep communication in large communities efficient.

In case you're more into pictures, Naija Connect has animated gif search, a state of the art photo editor and an open sticker platform. What‘s more, there is no need to worry about disk space on your device. With Naija Connect’s cloud support and cache management options, Naija Connect can take up nearly zero space on your phone.

Those looking for extra privacy should check out our advanced settings and rather revolutionary policy. And if you want secrecy, try our device-specific Secret Chats with self-destructing messages, photos, and videos — and lock your app with an additional passcode.

Q: How is Telegram different from WhatsApp?
Unlike WhatsApp, Naija Connect is a cloud-based messenger with seamless sync. As a result, you can access your messages from several devices at once, including tablets and computers, and share an unlimited number of photos, videos and files (doc, zip, mp3, etc.) of up to 1,5 GB each. And if you don't want to store that data on your device, you can always keep it in the cloud.

Thanks to our multi-data center infrastructure and encryption, Naija Connect is faster and way more secure. On top of that, Naija Connect is free and will stay free — no ads, no subscription fees, forever.

You can download the app from playstore by using this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.naijaconnect.messenger. If you have any question regarding the app kindly ask here and we will try our best to reply
Thanks,
The NaijaConnect Team

Nigeria won't see what you are saying now and patronise, it's only been tribalistic and hating on on another..

You people are shouting diversification and won't see the reason to but into made in Naija...

This is our own and we must learn how to promote it or continue selling ourselves for a penny to white man's ideas.

Downloading it right away!!!!

But the link dey misbehave, check it again..
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by jsb(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
My children will refer this man as LIE LIE MAN...
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by East2West: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jacrip:

Jesus killed Abacha then? grin

Nothing we no go hear from religious mentally imbalances Negroids who believe in a Jewish historical figure and a religion created by Europeans.

Am surprised at ur ranting. Why not face ur observation and leave d mentally imbalanced Negroids.

U seems too worry on issues u kno nothing about and such worry is affecting ur reading and judgement as evident in ur first statement. U better relax ur strength so dt u can continue observing like ur local and International observers.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
East2West:

Am surprised at ur ranting. Why not face ur observation and leave d mentally imbalanced Negroids.

U seems too worry on issues u kno nothing about and such worry is affecting ur reading and judgement as evident in ur first statement. U better relax ur strength so dt u can continue observing like ur local and International observers.

Lol cheesy
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Stuntkid172(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
oshyno:

can see u are a fan of BBC. Ndi otu Mbaka WHY?. Just look at your life. Onye mmanya... Op one ohmpa 4 this drunk pls
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by laprince(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
There is no one kobo of Jonathan or Mrs Jonathan in my hand. The Holy Spirit rejected all of them. When the saga was going on, I put my hands on the altar, swore an oath that if I ever touched Jonathan’s one kobo, may he win the election and that if I never and am being accused of it, he will fail the election.

So, your swearing is the game changer. Issorite, Contunu
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by CJ2000: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
if u rejected GEJ' s offer how far Aisha visit whether the same offer was rejected
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by sinistermind(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
timunstopable:
NL voltrons

when i said Father Mbaka was once Jonathan ally they rushed me like ants ll rush sugar

See Father mbaka saying it here himself he was praying 4 them to win elections before his prophecy came

See he even said he rejected a large sum of dollars

Una party bias wont make una get sense

cc sinistermind

I guess you aren't a Catholic sha... so I won't join words with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.