Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2837279 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by odrims: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cooladex:
Amen. Thanks a bunch

Debbie, how can I reach you please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hausadreturn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello house,

I was asked to visit this address Venue: Bodland Systems Limited, 140, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos. 2nd floor, Brick house (Post office Bus Stop).
>
Please has anyone heard, or does anyone know about Bodland systems or the address?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmahoney(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Urgent Vacancy!! Accountant

Remuneration: 100,000 (Monthly)

Requirements Keeping records of Financial transactions and preparation of Financial Statements. Management of the company's cash position and liaison with Bank. Operating a sound system of cost control and reduction Liason with Statutory bodies. A good knowledge of computer is compulsory. Should be able to work without supervision.

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to somoruyi@ on or before the close of business on Tuesday, 5 September 2017.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dmcool(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sales representatives is needed for Sun king solar products. It's a smart solar- powered lamp & Phone charging system with FM Radio and MP3. * Remuneration: You get #1000 on each item sold. If you sell 50, you will get #50,000 *Location : Ibadan If you are interested, Kindly call or chat me up on whatsapp 07039614523.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by princeaja(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls how can I create skype I.D and use it for interview? Have not done it before. Pls those that hav experienced can help throw more light for me.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by opani1: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
debbie:
A media & Publications firm in lekki phase urgently needs the the right persons to fill up the underlisted positions as soon as possible

Assistant Editors
Senior Writers
Writers
Junior Writers/ Interns
Social Media executives
Content development executives
Graphics Designers

kindly send email to info@truetalespublications.com

LET GOD USE YOU TO HELP ME.

I need job on ICT. please any company in need of BSC IT GRADUATE. I have second class upper Bsc IT and also a professional diploma in network engineering.

I have marketing exprience as well.

my email: jackie12james@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Owojuyi(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls can I get an idea of the salary structure and possible questions. Thanks and God bless

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
DEAR *****$

As a result of your application on our online HRM portal, we were impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for this role, so we would like to invite you for an interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.

Date: Wednesday 6th September 2017
Time: 9am
Address: 4 Ogunbeye Street, Off Mega Chicken Bustop, Amaraolu Junction,Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply.

For more Enquires: Call 09050000082 or if you need to reschedule.
We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,
Dr. TIMI
HR DEPT.
HR ADMINISTRATOR
B.S. LTD

Please who knows anything about this company BSL Consulting, I can't find anything about them. Thanks

Edited: its gnld, they just changed the name from bsm to bsl.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sonaike03: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2017
IT - Computer Systems Solutions

We supply a large range of IT related hardware and software products, virus removals, anti-virus program installations, backup & recovery procedures, password issues, formatting, troubleshooting, operating system upgrades, networking and general IT Consultant.

Thank you.

Contact Us: 07062264200
E-mail: sonaikezeez@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by princeaja(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2017
princeaja:
Pls how can I create skype I.D and use it for interview? Have not done it before. Pls those that hav experienced can help throw more light for me.
abeg o
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tstone1(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
princeaja:
1.) Go to play store or Apple store and download Skype on your device.
2.) Create your id and register.
3.) On your page (top left) you would see your profile which will include your id.
4.) Send your id to the company for the interview
5.) Follow the steps above.

That should do and i will advice you use your official name in creating your id.

I hope this will help small..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Memunah(f): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Memunah:
Hello house,
Please does anyone know about Balmoral group
Googled them already though.

Anyone knows how i can get to this address from Iyana ipaja

1,Grillo street,beside Zenith bank off Awolowo road,Ikoyi.

Thanks

Please house.I still need help with this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Memunah(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Memunah:
Hello house,
Please does anyone know about Balmoral group
Googled them already though.

Anyone knows how i can get to this address from Iyana ipaja

1,Grillo street,beside Zenith bank off Awolowo road,Ikoyi.

Thanks

Please,I still need help with this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Darey207(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Danny4show:
Sequel to the submission of your CV through our
Admin ,we are pleased to inform you that you have
been shortlisted for an interview @ Live Solution
Resources, on Tuesday 5th September 2017@3RD FLOOR,CROWNET PLAZA IDRIS
GIGADO STRT WUYE ABUJA by 9:am

COME WITH YOUR CV & CREDENTIALS. GOOD
LUCK. for more info Call 09080137311
please is this real?
They are GNLD affiliate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greatmayok: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2017
McIrx:
We acknowledged your CV for the position of Sales Executive. You are hereby invited for an interview at
our Head Office Meganet Mobile Ltd. 13th Floor, Bookshop House, 50/52, Broad Street, CMS, Lagos

I've checked online but wasn't really satisfied with the information I have.
Please help out with more info about the firm and how to get to the address from Ikorodu.

I know the company. It is not a GNLD business. They sell SMS units. From Ikorodu, take BRT to CMS. Ask for direction to Bookshop House (a tall building in the heart of CMS). Then go to the 13th floor.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eddyusoroh(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Good morning folks. Please I'm urgently in need of a good paid job. I'm a graduate of Economics with 2:2. Currently, I'm residing in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Memunah:

Please,I still need help with this
Get a bus going to Obalende. When you are Obalende, enter a keke going to falomo. The keke will take you to awolowo road but I don't know what bus stop you will drop tho
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi debbie good work you doing here, many thanks. Pls im in dire need of a decent job in Port harcourt or Enugu do you know of any opening?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Makanjuola89: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2017
JustDera:
Hi debbie good work you doing here, many thanks. Pls im in dire need of a decent job in Port harcourt or Enugu do you know of any opening?
You never see one you dey say decent. fresh graduates are very easy to be identified.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shrimati(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Makanjuola89:

You never see one you dey say decent. fresh graduates are very easy to be identified.
The term decent is relative, I dont think what she typed is bad afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pinkieblue(f): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Financial planners are needed at Cornerstone insurance plc Abuja. You must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja. Interested candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com.... Tell a friend
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Memunah(f): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Emmaesty:
Get a bus going to Obalende. When you are Obalende, enter a keke going to falomo. The keke will take you to awolowo road but I don't know what bus stop you will drop tho

Thanks so much.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Makanjuola89: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Financial planners are needed at Cornerstone insurance plc Abuja. You must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja. Interested candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com.... Tell a friend
financial planners or marketers?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Makanjuola89:

financial planners or marketers?

They both mean the same thing, same with risk advisors, bancassurance associate etc. It just depends on what name the company wants to call it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niggaman(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

They both mean the same thing, same with risk advisors, bancassurance associate etc. It just depends on what name the company wants to call it.
is it also same as field risk analyst. Do the all mean marketers.
or what is the roles of Field Risk Analyst in an insurance company?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by forcomments: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Urgent vacancies in Ikorodu for ONLY Ikorodu Residents

a) A very experienced baker - Mastery of pastries and cakes production is required
b) A very experienced driver - Valid driving licence is required
c) A very experienced Operations Assistant - OND or HND in marketing or Food science and technology required

Please send your CV to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com

Resumption is immediate.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by siegfried99(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
VACANCY: Writer Wanted

Are you a good writer?

Will you like to write and edit for a new media outfit targeting the nightlife industry?

Do you live in Lagos?

Qualifications

Common Sense
Enthusiasm
Good command of English language
Then send your application letter telling us why you are qualified for this job to jobs@nightlife.ng

Salary is between N50,000.00 to N100,000.00 monthly.

September 5, 2017 By Akin Alabi

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
niggaman:

is it also same as field risk analyst. Do the all mean marketers.
or what is the roles of Field Risk Analyst in an insurance company?

Yes they all have the same marketing element. However, there is marketing and there is also marketing. Some marketers are well equipped(They have cars assigned to them, drivers who take them anywhere they assure the company business is coming from, they get money for business development to smoothen their in some places particularly when they market public sector grin ), they are well paid, some even get to negotiate their targets and complain when they feel it is excessively on the high side, they don't get sacked if they fall short of their target by few millions etc. These ones are marketing executives. Most people who rose to become MD usually follow this path.

However, some marketers get to change the sole of their shoe every 3 months, earn commission plus paltry salary, get easily replaced after failure to meet target within a specified period, etc.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niggaman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Yes they all have the same marketing element. However, there is marketing and there is also marketing. Some marketers are well equipped(They have cars assigned to them, drivers who take them anywhere they assure the company business is coming from, they get money for business development to smoothen their in some places particularly when they market public sector grin ), they are well paid, some even get to negotiate their targets and complain when they feel it is excessively on the high side, they don't get sacked if they fall short of their target by few millions etc. These ones are marketing executives. Most people who rose to become MD usually follow this path.

However, some marketers get to change the sole of their shoe every 3 months, earn commission plus paltry salary, get easily replaced after failure to meet target within a specified period, etc.
ok.
are you saying the FRA belong to this category?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Funmadeb(f): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Employer: Tekra Global Concepts Ltd

A youth corp member is needed to fill the role of a weekend customer service advisor. The agent will be responsible for:

Handle complaints from customers and escalate to a higher authority if necessary
communicate courteously with customers by telephone and face to face
ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied
Carry out feedback of all services used and document
Make cold calls to confirmed potential clients
find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;

Candidate Requirements
Must be a graduate
Must be fluent in english language
Must have good communication skills

Required Skills
Customer Service : 1 year or less

All interested applicants should send their CVs to careers@tekraglobalconcepts.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.