Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (684 Views)

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by chichriso: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Former President Jonathan says President Buhari can send him on any assignment, depending on the type and whether he has the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan said this while speaking at a ceremony organized by International diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva last week.

“I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.
He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable" he said

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on.html

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by coolitempa(f): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
You will have to wait till eternity.....ineffectual buffoon... angry
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:

totally uncalled for bro...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by diasporaman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
For him to go and make another disciples of yam eaters. The only assignment Buhari have for him is to send him to kirikiri so that he would become the class captain of yam eaters department.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Gbawe: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
What a joke Jonathan is. So Buhari will officially align himself with the individual who has landed Nigeria in so much trouble ? This Jonathan sef. I guess he really does not "give a damn" cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by TedBaker(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Before?
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by chichriso: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:

Do you know that you worth much more the things you wish that man?

He is over there promoting Nigeria and entire Africa and here you are cursing and insulting a man that you will NEVER get to his level.

Be Wise!
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ochilikoko(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gbawe:
What a joke Jonathan is. So Buhari will officially align himself with the individual who has landed Nigeria in so much trouble ? This Jonathan sef. I guess he really does not "give a damn" cool
you are wrong dear. OBJ remains the brain child of all the problems we are facing currently as a nation . So if he can be seen relevant under this God 4saken gov(words of liar mohammed), then Jonathan should be adored and honored if seen available and willing to serve
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by holland002(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
The PMB administration will not associate with a discredited former president who diverted and shared over $2.1billion to his aides and cronies thereby causing thousands of death and millions of internally displaced people in the North East. He should defend himself first and thereafter seek the forgiveness of Nigerians before asking for any assignment.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by marv1: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok waiting
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by skyfall: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
MU-MU FC. Buhari will let you go and spoil his name, abi?
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
to exhibit your cluelessness shebi?
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by chelseaboi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nth I no go hear this year...
From dasukigate to ekitigate. To fake arms acquisition to kalu nnamdi to cancellation of elections to death of aspirant to constant travel of d president...to helping the new gvt. To don jazzy and olamide case..blackface and co..to small wizkid bursting krane head..to davido;s attempt to escape to Dubai wth his kid..toolz wedding
.lols "lols..
Daris is god oo
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
Coolitempa with the hottest tempa. Typical Naija person. Always claiming the opposite. grin grin
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2016

(1)

Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? / Presidency, NASS In Secret Deal To Harmonise 2016 Budget / Willie Is Working: An Author From Anambra State Univ. Uli, Come And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.