Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

"koko Mansion" What A Show! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "koko Mansion" What A Show! (22146 Views)

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? / Chidinma Mbalaso Koko Mansion Fan Club / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2009
Bleep it. . . . . . . .

BOLANLE has won Koko Mansion. . . . .How the Bleep did she win it?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Obasanjo has a hand in this. grin grin grin grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by presido1: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2009
Bolanle is the winner.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
presido1:

Bolanle is the winner.

I wanted RITA to win . . . . . . . .This is why education is good.
If only Rita is 40% as fluent as Bolanle, she woulda taken this thang.
Rita's unpolished English killed her.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by presido1: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
I have a feeling that Rita won this Koko Mansion. Something was don behind the scene.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by dayokanu(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2009
Why dem no go rig am

You wan shorten DBanj lifespan with those RPG's (Rocket Propelled Grenades) from Ritas Mouth?

My Laptop is still suffering from watching that clips on Facebook
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by presido1: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

I wanted RITA to win . . . . . . . .This is why education is good.
If only Rita is 40% as fluent as Bolanle, she woulda taken this thang.
Rita's unpolished English killed her.
No i think Rita got much vote out of sympathy.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2009
presido1:

No i think Rita got much vote out of sympathy.

Letz face it. . . . . .She needs the money more.
Bolanle is well-educated. . . .The money is not going to improve her one jot.
But with Rita, she could sneak into Buckingham University with the dough and the diamond ring. grin grin grin grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by lalaboi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
c'mon . . . .Bolanle deserved that, . .well mannered young lady! SMART CHIKALA!. . . beauty wasnt a huge criteria! she try na, apart from her k legs lol. . . .this gal racked up loads of fans with her performance in the presentation. . .since then she ha been the victim of hate vote, jealousy and hate from some of her colleagues! lol. . . RITA SECOND naija ppl can be stupid at times! I woulda tipped shona to be 2nd. . .but their votes were so small i wonder what happened! . . .6%?? its like winning the task was a waste for shona. . . .If the task was included in the criterias for the winner, am sure shoan woulda won!. . .well sha. . .till season 2 comes, maybe we'll see a well organized and more beauty + brains contestants  grin

congrats to Bolanle!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by lalaboi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2009
presido1:

I have a feeling that Rita won this Koko Mansion. Something was don behind the scene.

Na only OLE dey know when something OLEcious has occured. . . .are u an OLE? lol
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by presido1: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2009
Did you hear what Dbanj just said now on the stage now?
"Bolanle to Win" was it a mistake or slip of tongue.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2009
lalaboi:

c'mon . . . .Bolanle deserved that,  . .well mannered young lady! SMART CHIKALA!. . . beauty wasnt a huge criteria! she try na, apart from her k legs lol. . . .this gal racked up loads of fans with her performance in the presentation. .

Abeggi. . . . . . .Bolanle is a small turd.
She was boring apart from spitting Jay-Z's lyrics in the house.
Rita was pure entertainment. . . . .Grammatical bulletz and her comic looks. grin grin grin grin

Bloody hell. . . . .Wande Coal is razz, blimey!!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2009
WAIT? BOLA HAS WON?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THE MAJORITY OF THE TEXT MESSAGES, VOTES, FANS, VIDEOS WERE ABOUT RITA.

HOW THE HELL DID SHE NOT WIN??

OBASANJO HAS A HAND IN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

RITA OBVIOUSLY HAD THE MOST VOTES AND TEXT MESSAGE VOTES FOR HER.

THIS IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!

Bleep THE KOKO MANSION.

SHONA OR RITA WERE THE GIRLS, FORGET THE REST.

IM PISSED IF ITS TRUE.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by lalaboi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Abeggi. . . . . . .Bolanle is a small turd.
She was boring apart from spitting Jay-Z's lyrics in the house.
Rita was pure entertainment. . . . .Grammatical bulletz and her comic looks. grin grin grin grin

Bloody hell. . . . .Wande Coal is razz, blimey!!!!

what do you expect from a former mushin thug! lol. . . .

You dont even have pure intentiond for the show that why u wanted rita to win! just cos she needed the money more lol. . .She wont represent the mo hits crew wella. . .do you want her to blow everyones head off during a press conference ?? no kill mo hits na!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by lalaboi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
THE AMAKA:

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THE MAJORITY OF THE TEXT MESSAGES, VOTES, FANS, VIDEOS WERE ABOUT RITA.

HOW THE HELL DID SHE NOT WIN??

OBASANJO HAS A HAND IN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

RITA OBVIOUSLY HAD THE MOST VOTES AND TEXT MESSAGE VOTES FOR HER.

THIS IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!

mess THE KOKO MANSION.

SHONA OR RITA WERE THE GIRLS, FORGET THE REST.

IM PISSED IF ITS TRUE.

Here we go again!. . .a raging rita thugs club member! . . . .more to come lol
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
THE AMAKA:

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IM PISSED IF ITS TRUE.

Bolanle has won. . . . .She copped 46%.
Rita notched 40%
Shona had 7%
Chidinma had 7% also.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2009
lalaboi:

Here we go again!. . .a raging rita thugs club member! . . . .more to come lol

GIRL PLEASE, I AM A RITA FAN THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING.

IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT SHE HAD THE MOST VOTES AND THE MOST FANS AND THE MOST SUPPORTERS. EVEN WATCHING THE SHOW YOU WILL SEE THE SCROLL OF TEXT MESSAGES, THE MAJORITY SUPPORTING AND ROOTING FOR HER.
DONT TELL ME THIS WASNT RIGGED. ITS CORRUPTION!! THATS NOTHING NEW IN NIGERIA.
DBANJ COULD HAVE GAVE AN FALSE STATISTIC AND WHO IS THERE TO SAY OTHERWISE?

NA WA OO!!

~Sauron~:

Bolanle has won. . . . .She copped 46%.
Rita notched 40%
Shona had 7%
Chidinma had 7% also.

FAKE STATISTICS, DBANJ MADE THOSE UP.

MORE LIKE 46% FOR RITA AND 40% FOR BOLA.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2009
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE DOING A REUNION SHOW LIKE MOST REALITY SHOWS.

THAT SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING!!!

AND THIS TIME IT SHOULD BE TAPED NOT LIVE SO THAT PEOPLE FROM EVERYWHERE CAN WATCH IT AND WATCH A REPEAT.

PLEASE DBANJ DO A REUNION SHOW, I KNOW YOU HAVE THE EGO, SO MAKE YOU SPEND AM!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
THE AMAKA:

FAKE STATISTICS, DBANJ MADE THOSE UP.

MORE LIKE 46% FOR RITA AND 40% FOR BOLA.

Na wa o. . . . . . .We saw the soft/hard copies. . . . .
TBH, D'banj himself was shocked when he saw the results and it took him 5 mins to check and re-check if the results matched.
I don't have a problem with Bolanle winning it. . . . .Rita will murder the language when the media descend on her.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by chic2pimp(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2009
koko fans. Una well done grin grin. Suprise suprise nigerians are blaming everybody but themselves. Why una no vote
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Na wa o. . . . . . .We saw the soft/hard copies. . . . .
TBH, D'banj himself was shocked when he saw the results and it took him 5 mins to check and re-check if the results matched.
I don't have a problem with Bolanle winning it. . . . .Rita will murder the language when the media descend on her.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ACTING OR PRETENDING?
AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOFT HARD COPIES? HAHAHAHA!!!!!

I SORT OF WANTED RITA TO WIN BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNY. THE THOUGHT OF RITA WITH DBANJ FOR ONE YEAR WITH HER RAZZY ENGLISH, AND HER CHARACTER.
AND IF SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING PUBLIC INTERVIEWS IT WOULD HAVE ALSO BEEN HILARIOUS!!!
I THINK DBANJ SWITCHED BOLA'S NAME WITH RITA'S NAME.

SO MANY OF RITA FANS!!! HOW CAN?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by ritaNL: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2009
I didnt won becourse dose puppl do demon and jass on my lame  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
So many Rita fans indeed grin. We all assumed she had the most fans- but methinks, she had the most vocal fans. Rita this, Rita that. But Bolanle's fans had a secret weapon---working silently from under like true mercenaries! Bola has got it all, polish, beauty and brains. Once she does an overall makeover, you won't recognise her! Also, she matches D'banj perfectly!! You were the best, Bola, don't let anyone tell you different! wink
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2009
rita@NL:

I didnt won becourse dose puppl do demon and jass on my lame cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

maedan:

So many Rita fans indeed grin. We all assumed she had the most fans- but methinks, she had the most vocal fans. Rita this, Rita that. But Bolanle's fans had a secret weapon---working silently from under like true mercenaries! Bola has got it all, polish, beauty and brains. Once she does an overall makeover, you won't recognise her! Also, she matches D'banj perfectly!! You were the best, Bola, don't let anyone tell you different! wink

AND PLEASE! I BELIEVE RITA HAD THE MOST VOCAL AND NON VOCAL FANS. MOST OF THE TEXT MESSAGES THAT CAME POURING IN WERE FOR HER.
THIS SHOW BE RUBBISH! I KNOW DBANJ SWITCHED BOLA AND RITA'S NAME BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE CANT BE SEEN WITH A GIRL LIKE RITA. IT MIGHT "DAMAGE" HIS NAME.
DBANJ IS RAZZY SEF.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by nologtin: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2009
DBANJ fall my hand.If na me even they run the show.my girls go be die. Some little girls here in UNIBEN too dope pass them na.Men na money make am organize am shall, But nothing like u run shows for tomorrow reason.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mayordee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2009
Honestly, Rita's Grammar denied her winning the show but how did she get into the show?those who did the auditioning should be questioned, Bolanle is good but would have loved seeing Rita win the show, judging by dem Peckham's peeps alone Rita suppose get 70% of the vote grin,
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
@ THE AMAKA
You might be right, but what can we do? Sometimes, the public can make a poor judgement and it's up to the organisers to do what is best for the show grin. Rita couldn't even stand to hear the results! How will she cope for one year of publicity and drama that comes with this? She'll break down like Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent!! cool Let's take it all in good faith, people. Bola deserves it. I felt sad for Shona and Chidinma, 7% and 8% sounds really mean!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2009
nologtin:

DBANJ fall my hand.If na me even they run the show.my girls go be die. Some little girls here in UNIBEN too dope pass them na.Men na money make am organize am shall, But nothing like u run shows for tomorrow reason.

exactly!! what im talking about!!

i honestly think that rita's name was switched with bola's name.

they know rita and her english, and her character.

dbanj doesnt want to drag his "precious" name in the mud.

i would have loved to see him spend one year with rita!!  lol
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2009
maedan:

@ THE AMAKA
You might be right, but what can we do? Sometimes, the public can make a poor judgement and it's up to the organisers to do what is best for the show grin. Rita couldn't even stand to hear the results! How will she cope for one year of publicity and drama that comes with this? She'll break down like Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent!! cool Let's take it all in good faith, people. Bola deserves it. I felt sad for Shona and Chidinma, 7% and 8% sounds really mean!

hahaha i expected chidinma to get that low, but NOT shona.
i thought shona would have at least been 20%

rita broke down at the results? what do you mean?

rita obviously won the show, just that the people behind the show know she couldnt win.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2009
rita@NL:

I didnt won becourse dose puppl do demon and jass on my lame  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
rita@NL:

I will win weda u pupil like it or nut  angry

Lol, this person is not serious. cheesy

I wanted Rita to win out of spite for D'banj cheesy and also for the fact that she needed the money most.

If at all Rita won, I wouldn't blame D'banj for switching the votes for Bola. A year with Rita . . . funny though . . . but suicidal. cheesy
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by maedan(f): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2009
About Rita, I meant that, when Marian Anazodo was taking forever to announce the results, Rita begged to sit down cos she couldn't cope with the suspense standing up. She finally stood up at the end and they all held hands etc. The girl no get mind abeg, she wouldn't have been able to handle it. Let's just celebrate with Bola because she's going to rock that convertible and the N5, 000, 000!!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
Whatz the show about? Whatz the point? undecided
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by ritaNL: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, this person is not serious. cheesy

I wanted Rita to win out of spite for D'banj cheesy and also for the fact that she needed the money most.

If at all Rita won, I wouldn't blame D'banj for switching the votes for Bola. A year with Rita . . . funny though . . . but suicidal. cheesy

U are among dose pupl wo do demon on my lame abi ? y does u thik i can suicide d'banj ? shocked But anyhow God dey i dey go back to zone go join my pupl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.