Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

"koko Mansion" What A Show! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "koko Mansion" What A Show! (22118 Views)

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? / Chidinma Mbalaso Koko Mansion Fan Club / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2009
u r too fine 4 me not to stare now

wetin be dis?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Diva1(f): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

wetin be dis?

what you are seeing is what it is! He asked y I was staring at him jokingly from my pic n I replied him so what don't u understand?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Remii(m): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2009
This is terrible most the girls do not even see anything good in the country, acting as mouth pieces for foreigners, "They see Nigerians as confused " bla bla bla, rflmoa
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by pek(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2009
never been a fan of dbanj but that didnt stop me from catching a glimpse of the show. my opinion in one word-----------horrible
in two words-------------------dull and boring
in three words---------------- classless, clueless and crase
in four words-----------------   sham, shame, shaft and shit

in a sentence,  this is the worst show i have ever watched. it has nothing to offer to anybody apart from the girls, dbanj and organisers
score, 5%
my verdict, yank it off
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by stdkiller: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
I think we are all too hasty in judging koko mansion, no points for the people that came up with the idea. These things are going to get better with time and subsequent shows will learn from koko mansion, agreed there are a lot of things they need to work on, but let's at least give them points for coming up with the concept. Besides there were harsher comments when GUS rolled out.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2009
The problem is that people were expecting 'perfect' babes not knowing that in actual fact, such a thing does not exist, (so far anyway), I guess they are just disappointed that the babes in question are only human? shocker 
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by chiogo(f): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
Ah! I can't shout!! sad
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Remii(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
ibkaye:

The problem is that people were expecting 'perfect' babes not knowing that in actual fact, such a thing does not exist, (so far anyway), I guess they are just disappointed that the babes in question are only human? shocker 

Reeeeeeeeeeealy?, ibkaye, I thought you were one perfect ma'am in the making. lol,  grin grin grin How are you sha?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
Diva1:

what you are seeing is what it is! He asked y I was staring at him jokingly from my pic n I replied him so what don't u understand?

surprised to see someone in love with him, that's all!

Those of us who dont know what he looks like, had no idea he was "fine".

Not to mention some of us are wary of his amebo.

Good luck in your Omo Ibo endeavors. wink
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Diva1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

surprised to see someone in love with him, that's all!

Those of us who dont know what he looks like, had no idea he was "fine".

Not to mention some of us are wary of his amebo.

Good luck in your Omo Ibo endeavors. wink

C'mon girl u should know better wink  was all about sarcasm lol cheesy. I don't know him nevertheless.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2009
as for me o, I want RITA to win, DBANJ would be stuck with her for one year, let's see if he can cope,
It would be so much fun, she would have to grant interviews and talk in public
heheheheheh, I am laughing at the thought already
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2009
aysometin:

as for me o, I want RITA to win, DBANJ would be stuck with her for one year, let's see if he can cope,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

rofl
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Vuitton(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
aysometin:

I dont watch the show but saw a clip of a girl with short hair (Rita ) speaking about CRIMINALS, JAZZ, EFCC and YAhoo boy in very poor english.

Is that the girl called RITA?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
Vuitton:

I dont watch the show but saw a clip of a girl with short hair (Rita ) speaking about CRIMINALS, JAZZ, EFCC and YAhoo boy in very poor english.

Is that the girl called RITA?

Yes
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by kingfahd: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2009
d mohit star has tried to make money not to get a mamalet.wat do you feel
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Deshola: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
The show could have been better.
At least, he should have screened and selected educated babes.
To think the show is watched internationally, makes me feel like puking!.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
aysometin:

LWKM grin Disaster!!

i'm sure she'll inspire him wink the title of his new single will be 'Hairport'
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Deshola: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2009
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola
Bola

No to Shona
No to Rita
No to Chidinma

Bola should and must win!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by DOW(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
The result will be rigged ( for chidddidd). Watch out.

Rita will get most votes.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Deshola: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
Why Rita? grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
Thank God for You tube, . . .i've been feeding ma eyez like crazy cheesy cheesy, . . . . .they need to get the gurls out of the house more, . . . cool
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by nenybaby: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2009
This show only serves to showcase the rot in d Nigerian education system. Some of the girls who claim to be graduates speak inexcusable English. They were given "tasks" to write acceptance speeches, O! dear! To think that this is aired internationally!!!!!!!!!

One of the girls actually said that "we went when STAR did their 60th birthday!" Another said, "Whol ocked this door?!Everytime I open this door, it is locked!"

Somebody take dis rubbish off the air! We've had enough!!!!!!!!!

Talk of rebranding Nigeria shocked
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by lalaboi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
nenybaby:

This show only serves to showcase the rot in d Nigerian education system. Some of the girls who claim to be graduates speak inexcusable English. They were given "tasks" to write acceptance speeches, O! dear! To think that this is aired internationally!!!!!!!!!

One of the girls actually said that "we went when STAR did their 60th birthday!" Another said, "Whol ocked this door?!Everytime I open this door, it is locked!"

Somebody take dis rubbish off the air! We've had enough!!!!!!!!!

Talk of rebranding Nigeria shocked

Saint. . . .erm. . .where do you reside?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2009
@neny, tell me about it. I just watched the much talked about presentation/debate they were asked to carry out for the first time this morning and I found it so mortifying. shocked
Those girls are a disgrace to Nigeria. What type of screening were they put through before they were chosen?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by compaqB: 5:08am On Aug 09, 2009
@all,
Is it true that the mansion belongs to D'banj?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2009
RITA NEEDS TO WIN!!
ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ALL THIS TALK OF RITA THIS AND RITA THAT.

IF SHE WASNT GOING TO WIN SHE WOULDNT BE SO POPULAR AND THE MOST TALKED ABOUT KOKOLETE.

BUT I THINK DBANJ MIGHT NOT PICK HER, EVEN IF SHE GETS THE MAJORITY OF THE VOTES.

HE MIGHT NOT BE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO HER FACE, BODY, OR ENGLISH.

BUT I KNOW SHE IS GETTING THE MOST VOTES.

PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND TALK ABOUT HER. PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE MAKE VIDEOS FOR RITA.

COME ON, WE ALL KNOW SHE IS GETTING THE MOST VOTES AND IS THE #1 TALKED ABOUT KOKOLETE.

RITA IS GOING TO WIN!!!

AND IF SHE DOESNT THAN SHONA NEEDS TO WIN!

CHIDINMA IS BORING AND HAS NO FLAVOR.

AND BOLA IS OKAY BUT NOT THE IDEAL KOKOLETE.

MY VOTE GOES TO RITA AND/OR SHONA!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
THE AMAKA:

MY VOTE GOES TO RITA AND/OR SHONA!!

Shona ke?
She is too fake.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by moss2: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2009
What did you all expect? D'banj is not a proffessional showbiz, he is just a
glorified hip hop artiste, I mean take a look at other shows!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shona ke?
She is too fake.

shona is better than chidinma.
chidinma is only there for God knows what!!! she is the most dull and boring one left in the house. time for her to go.
and bola, man idk.

but rita is the most razz!! as someone said earlier it would be funny if dbanj was stuck with her for one year. she would have to publicly speak and all of that. hahaha.
she could be a good model though, if she is tall enough. she has the look. smiley
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2009
THE AMAKA:

but rita is the most razz!! as someone said earlier it would be funny if dbanj was stuck with her for one year. she would have to publicly speak and all of that. hahaha.
she could be a good model though, if she is tall enough. she has the look. smiley

Which is why i think RITA should win.
She needs the money more than the others to Behind herself up.
Rita cannot even pronounce Nigeria very well. . . . .That is how bad. cry cry cry
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by ritaNL: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2009
I will win weda u pupil like it or nut angry
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by presido1: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2009
I like Shona duo shez not pretty but she entertains, she looks like somebody that takes ganja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / #BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.