Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

"koko Mansion" What A Show! - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "koko Mansion" What A Show! (22141 Views)

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? / Chidinma Mbalaso Koko Mansion Fan Club / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mechris: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
Heared the show came up short,  never bothered ta watch it 4 once!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by tunde300us(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2009
I can see ure coming back to the show now.I was actually pissed off myself with the lack of task,but BBA africa isnt any different from KOKO MANSION,only that with BBA africa there was so much to watch at night and you will never find rita's type in the house.
Ur first comment isnt the nicest AMAKA embarassed
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
okay im going to be nice now. :|
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by tunde300us(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
Its not a choice to be nice AMAKA its more of coursity demands that we do to others what we will do to ourselves.
What kinda task do u think can bring out an ideal african woman?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
ololomu:

Two of you are the MOST FOOLISH AND STUPID IDIOTS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I KNOW YOU HATE IGBOS BUT I DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE U ARE BOTH FOOLS. DBANJ CHOSE BOLA BECAUSE SHE IS YORUBA. WHAT ARE FUCKING RACIST USELESS ,HOPELESS SINGER DOING RACIST NONSENSE KOKOMANSION! RITA IS THE TRUE WINNER IF NOT BECAUSE OF YORUBA RACISM. BIG FOOLS!

im sorry but i beg to differ.
i dont think DBANJ chose her because she is yoruba. damn, is tribalism this bad??
living in the states i dont even know, i barely know any nigerians here.
but i dont think he chose her because she was yoruba. maybe he chose her because he didnt want to choose broken english razzy rita, chidinma was boring and she obviously lost, and shona was bitchy all the time to lizzy in the house.
shona was cool but then again i dont see how dbanj would be able to put up with her for one year. lol
bola was the most cool, educated, girls in the house.
and she never dressed like those other girls exposing their goodies. lol
rita was good too, but dbnanj couldnt survive with her for one year so he riggeed the vote.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
tunde300us:

Its not a choice to be nice AMAKA its more of coursity demands that we do to others what we will do to ourselves.
What kinda task do u think can bring out an ideal african woman?

some people tell me im not african enough, so im not sure.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by SATMAN(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hi All,

Bolanle is not yoruba,she is from Edo state.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
SATMAN:

Hi All,

Bolanle is not yoruba,she is from Edo state.

yeah i thought so too. i remember her saying that when Djinee was in the house that she was from Edo state.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by tunde300us(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
I noticed bad english in my last post,guess its human anyway.If u say ppl think u aint african does that mean u cant make suggestions as to what makes an ideal african woman and for heaven's sake AMAKA do u have an identity problem urself cos its more of what u see urself as that matters here,not what ppl tell u.But its really left to u to choose.
AM AFRICAN TILL DEATH,BUT DONT KNOW ABOUT BEING A BLACK MAN, COS I AINT BLACK !
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
@tunde300us

well since i was born and raised in the US and then on top of that i cant speak any language other than english because i never learned it as a child, im not african enough. or that ive never had the real african experience because i never lived there.
well i think i am a nigerian girl and proud of it. i rep naija everywhere i go!
well when i was young everyone i grew up around only spoke english, the little my mother was speaking to me didnt catch on.
but i think an ideal african woman someone who can cook, be a support system, good character, but knows not to take any BS from anyone if they were to throw it at her.
you may not agree with the last part, but too many african women get walked all over just because they're women. and i just think its wrong.
so yeah,
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mamagee6(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Thank God for You tube, . . .i've been feeding ma eyez like crazy cheesy cheesy, . . . . .they need to get the gurls out of the house more, . . . cool

Yes oooooooo.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by prudentcy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
I think Rita deserve the winner cos it is glaring that she had the highest vote but cos is not an eloquent speaker
they have to give it to Bola, and i hope Bola did not have up to that 11,000 plus, D'BANJ should have listed all
what it takes to be the winner from the start:as in,intelligent,creative,humble,beautiful, bla bla bla.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
prudentcy:

I think Rita deserve the winner cos it is glaring that she had the highest vote but cos is not an eloquent speaker
they have to give it to Bola, and i hope Bola did not have up to that 11,000 plus, D'BANJ should have listed all
what it takes to be the winner from the start:as in,intelligent,creative,humble,beautiful, bla bla bla.

exactly! didnt they even hold any interviews with these girls before they chose them?
they just picked them, soooo many vote text messages and then the person who should have won didnt win.
this is obviously rigged!
everyone who sent in a vote and wasted their money, im sorry oo!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Hesperus(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
ololomu:

Two of you are the MOST FOOLISH AND STUPID IDIOTS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I KNOW YOU HATE IGBOS BUT I DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE U ARE BOTH FOOLS. DBANJ CHOSE BOLA BECAUSE SHE IS YORUBA. WHAT ARE FUCKING RACIST USELESS ,HOPELESS SINGER DOING RACIST NONSENSE KOKOMANSION! RITA IS THE TRUE WINNER IF NOT BECAUSE OF YORUBA RACISM. BIG FOOLS!

Who is this buffoon? Are you deaf, or didnt you hear that she isnt Yoruba? She is from Edo state.
Let us face facts, yes Rita is cultured, polite, bla bla bla, but then, would that be a true representation of Naija girls?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hesperus:

Who is this buffoon? Are you deaf, or didnt you hear that she isnt Yoruba? She is from Edo state.
Let us face facts, yes Rita is cultured, polite, bla bla bla, but then, would that be a true representation of Naija girls?

also where is rita from? is she from Benin City or Warri?
im not sure on where she is from.
but i think Benin City, Edo State?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Hesperus(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

also where is rita from? is she from Benin City or Warri?
im not sure on where she is from.
but i think Benin City, Edo State?
Yeah Rita is from Edo state too. I'm just replyin the idiots who are bringin tribalism into the matter.
As someone rightly said, Rita's fans were the loudest but they prolly didnt vote. Most of that we were seeing were kokoshouts, not votes.
Besides, I think it was more out of sympathy than anything else. I know this sounds downright judgemental, but how many of these so-called Rita fans would actually wanna hook up with a babe like her? Pls, lets be real. If D'Banj did rig the votes which I strongly doubt, then I dont blame him at all!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
hahahaha!!!
i would understand why he would rigg it.
but everyone did love rita and she brought so many viewers. without her the show would have been dry and it would have been needing some butter!! lol

i knew i remembered that rita was also from edo state, so how can they bring tribe into it?
lol both girls are from edo state, so tribe had nothing to do with it.

i never knew chidinma's purpose on the show, she was boring and just there. sometimes i would forget about her.

and chioma is a musician? there is one episode where she sang and my ears bled!! lol
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Hesperus(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
lol @ Amaka. Chidinma was just a pretty face, thats all. I dont mind hooking up with her sha, lol!
As for Chioma's singing, what can I say? I also didnt find it too appealing, but I still wish her the best.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hesperus:

lol @ Amaka. Chidinma was just a pretty face, thats all. I dont mind hooking up with her sha, lol!
As for Chioma's singing, what can I say? I also didnt find it too appealing, but I still wish her the best.

yeah she was just a pretty face, thats it.
OMG did you see ISI? SO UGLY.
even all the makeup and weave she was wearing still didnt help her at all!!! lol
and Lizzy had issues always attacking shona. lol
i love shona though, shes pretty. smiley
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by ritadre: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
angry I truly don't know why people like this Koko Mansion show o.  The whole idea behind the show made me feel they had good intentions but the total package? God!
My question is after the said KOKOLET moves up and down and 'inside' with D'banj, would any man want to marry her? I mean, i have watched the Mo' Hits crew roll in clubs and all that and i tell you they are baaaaaaaaad (Not that dey carry girls o) but with such things like that, who knows.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Hesperus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yeah she was just a pretty face, thats it.
OMG did you see ISI? SO UGLY.
even all the makeup and weave she was wearing still didnt help her at all!!! lol
and Lizzy had issues always attacking shona. lol
i love shona though, shes pretty. smiley
Men, dat Isi was so fake right from day 1, so obvious that the "fune" was forced and still she wasnt even getting it. Those eyelashes just made her look like a correct "winch"!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by ritadre: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
This question goes out to the brothers. After one year, would you marry this year's winner from the Koko Masion?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by platinumnk(f): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
Anybody know where i can watch the show online? smiley
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by bootycall(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
ritadre:

This question goes out to the brothers. After one year, would you marry this year's winner from the Koko Masion?
Jamb Question
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
platinumnk:

Anybody know where i can watch the show online? smiley

isnt the show over?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by platinumnk(f): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

isnt the show over?

that mean somebody must have saved the episodes?

Anybody> i havent seen the show sad
It dont come on in the states
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
well its on youtube.

but that is only like 2% of what actually happens.

the guy who posted it doesnt post any of the evictions or neither did he post the end of the show.

he only uploads boring scenes, like eating, talking, dancing, cleaning.
its pretty boring sometimes.

only some parts are good.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
also, does anyone watch Naija Sings?
its a new show on right now.

kinda like American Idol for Nigeria.
its on youtube.
someone is uploading some of it.
i watch it, we have some amazing talent!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Igwe9(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hey AMAKA baby, I'd help you combat that thing called himself agbamaru or what, but it seems he's gotten some senses in him now.
lest i forget, i cherish your amiable nature.
Regards,
Igwe
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
if you want to combat him, dont use tribalism as the source.
if you want to combat him, do it in a different way.

i dont want anyone trying to drag me into this stupid tribal war.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Igwe9(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
The show is already over now,isn't it? cool smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.