Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? (1027 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Pastor Chris Oyhakilhome's Daughter Spotted Wearing Bum Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Ken1414: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guys will you allow your wife to wash her car in a public compound wearing bum short?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Elosky20: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
why nt, na she get the nyash wey people go see
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by henrybomb(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nah
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Mario1989(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
What is she advertising?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by vault(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
so she should tie wrapper abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some chores don't just look good on women. I won't even allow her to wash the car at all. There are other chores she can do asides washing cars. I'd either wash the car myself, or get someone to do it.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by cruzita(f): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
but he can wear boxers and wash his own car abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Meeloreh(f): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Shorts preferably
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Our papa talk say na excort me - excort me , slave trade take start.

You might not want to be labelled hopelessly insicure and so - keep mute over it and just look the other way.
But I tell you verily; It won't take long for you to realise that you've been catering for the compound's and by extension, the community's woman with you merely being the custodian of their common-wealth and collective heritage. It is then you'd realise how philantrophic you've been cheesy

Not only bumshots... Allow her to rock thongs and lingeries while washing the car , since she no get sense and you no wise.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
blizard44:
Our papa talk say na excort me - excort me , slave trade take start.

You might not want to be labelled hopelessly insicure and so - keep mute over it and just look the other way.
But I tell you verily; It won't take long for you to realise that you've been catering for the compound's and by extension, the community's woman with you merely being the custodian of their common-wealth and collective heritage. It is then you'd realise how philantrophic you've been cheesy

Not only bumshots... Allow her to rock thongs and lingeries while washing the car , since she no get sense and you no wise.

Hahahahahahahaha.

This is a very funny comment.

But once she is comfortable in the bum short why should I care?

A woman who is naturally adulterous would still service other men even if she is wearing Burka everyday. Wearing a bum short doesn't turn a woman into community property.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
adeaks:

Hahahahahahahaha.

This is a very funny comment.

But once she is comfortable in the bum short why should I care?

A woman who is naturally adulterous would still service other men even if she is wearing Burka everyday. Wearing a bum short doesn't turn a woman into community property.

Broda, you know your self , but not the heart of a woman or that of an always-on-heat philander.

People are talented!

It would only take the right man to say the right word, under the right weather and at the right time.

Write commandments before them change am for you grin

Even BBC go carry your news.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by naijaboiy: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some questions though.

Unnecessary! undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
but he can wear boxers and wash his own car abi?
the way u think sha.... Hmmmm, I fear u angry
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
And Why should My wife wash her car by herself, kedu ife ina-akodi ihea?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Wash Her Car In A Public Compound Wearing Bum Short? by jashar(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:
so she should tie wrapper abi undecided

help me ask the bros oo undecided

But I can't grin

(1) (Reply)

Anytime She Is Broke She Will Come To Me To Beg For Money / bla / Ohio Woman Discovers That Her Late Husband Was Actually Her Dad. Can You Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.